Non-Methyl PH's For Stacking or Longer Runs

kkcinc

Awards
Any suggestions for non-methyl PH's that have good cost vs. value performance? Until now, I've been using tren PH for 8 week runs and for stacking with select methyls. That ship has sailed. What's left?
KK

MrZ

Awards
I think it's hard to find non methyls that delivers tren-like results. Never ran it myselt but PP's 1-T is said to deliver. You can always run BOLD but its not really cost effective. You can still find tren if you look hard enough!

Z

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
non methyls :
1-AD
4-AD
bold
furaza
tren

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
non methyls :
1-AD
4-AD
bold
furaza
tren
and sadly, the pro dienolone is the only cost effective one.
so you can either drop a few large on these, or find a source for testosterone patches, or androgel, or even the oral testosterone gel caps, or the most basic, injects, if your looking for longer, more cost effective aas.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's also Dienedrone or Liquidrone

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
M-LMG by competitive edge labs is a non methyl I believe. Similar results to phera, maybe a bit drier. Its a clone of max lmg. Competitive edge lab also has some other non methyls: furuza-a,stano-drol and p-stanz. I have only run the original max-lmg bu had great results.

kkcinc

Awards
Thanks guys I'll shop around. Bold keeps coming up as a good answer. As for real gear, I'm 38 now and very much out of the loop.