where to buy tamoxif was thinking here

bigrich954rr

Awards
is it nolva right i was thinking customnutritionwarehouse is that a good place to buy from

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Yes that would be why they are one of our trusted sponsors.

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just made my first purchase with them. Have nothing but good things to say about Custom.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
They've got a "ghetto version" of nolva that seperates when it sits for to long. All you have to do is shake it up and it's fine. It's also only $15 a bottle, ten bucks cheaper than the newer version.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
They've got a "ghetto version" of nolva that seperates when it sits for to long. All you have to do is shake it up and it's fine. It's also only $15 a bottle, ten bucks cheaper than the newer version.
Hell yeah, shaking a bottle is worth ten bucks to me!! :D

stand66

Awards
Thanks for making this post.....

I was looking for liquid nolva and this by far the cheapest I have found it. Just ordered from custom and expect to do business with them again.

Got the ghetto version, I have no problem shaking **** up for a savings of 10 bucks a bottle!! :D

Stan

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Matt from Custom recently sent me an email saying that the Nolva I ordered was 3-5ml's short per container so he threw in an extra bottle for my trouble. Now that's good business. :)

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Matt from Custom recently sent me an email saying that the Nolva I ordered was 3-5ml's short per container so he threw in an extra bottle for my trouble. Now that's good business. :)
Did you order the new version or the ghetto version of the nolva.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
CustomNutritionWarehouse is a good place.
Bump

Love the option to pay by online check. Purchased my 4 bottles and received them in a timely manner. Nothing but good to say about Matt and his company.

massmongler

Awards
any problems with sending nolva to canada???

drei

Awards
Fast Shipping!

Placed order for 3 bottles of Tamoxifen Citrate Tues. night received order Friday morning. Doesn't get too much better than that! Don't let it go to your head CNW and start slacking on us! LOL

DREi

offsides25

Awards
how do you know the nolva is equally distributed when you shake it up? Is this like a sure method?

sounds cool haha

drei

Awards
how do you know the nolva is equally distributed when you shake it up? Is this like a sure method?

sounds cool haha
As long as you shake the bottle until the powder goes back into solution it will be fine. It's kind of like with disolving anything in liquid. Add Gatorade powder to water stir long enough and each sip should have roughly the same amount off Gatorade in it. But if you want to be totally sure you can always order the "standard" version he offers that doesn't falll out of solution.

DREi

jetset

Awards
Maybe I'm just blind but all I see at CNW is nolva for 24.99. Where do you guys see the getto version for 15.00?

smike319

Awards
Maybe I'm just blind but all I see at CNW is nolva for 24.99. Where do you guys see the getto version for 15.00?
It's very simple.
1. Select: Research Chems
2. Select: Tamoxifen Citrate
3. Read the "Update" in bold letters on that page. The update will explain why there are two versions and how to select which version you prefer.
4. That's it!

jetset

Awards
Found it, thanks alot. Man thats an awesome price.

WClayB

Awards
You can warm it up in hot water and it will redissolve. Temporarily.

Hey, can you specify what flavor? I'm sick of cinnamon.

How long will it stay good? I was wondering with the PH ban if I should stock up on Nolv also, or will this be unaffacted. Itchy boobs make my stash useless, I gotta have Nolv around, 6 oxo doesn't cut it.

Say, since I'm asking, is 6 oxo gonna get banned too?

how bout SafeMeds.com can I mention that? are they ok?
thanks
~WClay