My upcoming cycle

michael75

michael75

Awards
Hey guys,

I have been a member here for some time and have done a few different cycles,i`ve always sought advice,even when having exhausted myself with research,as i believe that reading through other peoples threads isn`t as informative than asking direct questions myself...Don`t get me wrong,reading through all the threads is very informative,sometimes though you just have to ask.

So heres my question to those who are in the know,those who have direct experience.I`m going to be running a short cycle of superdrol 10mg and phera 15mg at twice a day for three weeks,i`ve read that any longer than this will not provide much more,not only that,the sides will get worse and the stress will pile on.

I shall be running cycle support and will follow up with Tamoxifen 40/20/20 and ATD 50/100/50,with creatine starting on week two.

Now this shall be my first experience with superdrol and phera,i`m expecting good strength and lean muscle gains.Through research i was going to go with t-bol at 50mg ed for 40 days,but decided on the sdrol/phera stack...What option would you have gone for?Have you had any experience with these compounds before?What would have been the better choice?

Health is always an issue,i am prepared to take certain risks...Informed choices may be a better phrase.If the majority are of the consensus that T-bol would have been the better choice as an all rounder then i shall consider selling my stack of sdrol/phera on ebay and getting myself some T-bol...Decisions,decisions,basically i just want a good cycle that is going to help me with my goals,goals being quality LBM and good strength.

We all strive for what is best,so,any productive input would be greatly appreciated.

michael75

michael75

Awards
Anyone? There must be someone with some knowledge.

shawn213

Awards
Since this is your first time running s-drol I would use caution and run this compound solo. You can expect excellent dry gains with the exception of phera and you'll probably experience less shutdown, so choice one or the other, but not both.

michael75

michael75

Awards
The product i have is a double...It contains both,so i don`t have that option.

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
What made you want to use the atd? (I'm doing a similar cycle)

-Young Anabolic

michael75

michael75

Awards
I heard that doing an inverse with the ATD is a very good way to go,the tamoxifen binds to sites that are effected by elevated estrogen and so render the estrogen there ineffective.The ATD works in a different way by eliminating estrogen in the body,so i`ll use tamoxifen to kick start production in my testes and then the ATD to sort out the elevated levels of estrogen that will be circulating,so that i don`t get a rebound...I`m hoping that this method will get me back to normal in good time.

Through research this seems to be the new thinking.

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
I would be interested to see how that works out. Are you getting blood work? Also, I don't know what your goals are but I have a few friends i work out with who have done a sdrol/plex bridge, except they started the p plex first. I don't have any experience with t bol. The gains were lean and very noticeable, as was the strength. Sides were as expected..

-Young

michael75

michael75

Awards
I`v got to lose some weight first,eating too much crap during the holidays,then i can start...I`ve been toying with the idea of Clen,but think i`ll knock it off naturally,although i`ve heard green coffee bean extract is good,so might try that.

I will definitely do a log when i start as there seems to be limited amounts of pplex/sdrol stack cycles going on.