How long before Epi is banned?

99sscamaroma

Awards
Hey guys, have been reading all the threads on the 2010 ban and it seems that the consensus is Epi isnt banned yet? Is this true? I looked through the compound list and didnt see it on there so im guessing for the time it is not but any idea how long before it gets the axe too?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its not banned now, but most companies stopped production of it. It may run out before a ban comes into effect...

99sscamaroma

Awards
Yea thats what I have been seeing, nearly everyone is sold out. Was able to find a clone but thats all. Sucks that even the hint of a ban or a ban on other PH's causes so many companies to shut down production of still legal compunds but I cant say I blame them. Out of curiosity does anyone know if additional products are deemed illegal can they just be added real-time (i.e instantaneously) or do they have to go through a legal process via a piece of legislation to add new products to the banned list?

dpfisher

There is a process but it doesn't allow them to ban thing like 1-ad and 4-ad because they are naturally occurring, so they basically when they figure out something exists they just say "F you guys, it's illegal now"

It's not legal but nobody's going to stop them.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depends. How many "Is Epi banned, because Nya Nya it's an active hormone and the FDA is so stupid. By the way, I'm 14" threads continue to pop up.

:)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Depends. How many "Is Epi banned, because Nya Nya it's an active hormone and the FDA is so stupid. By the way, I'm 14" threads continue to pop up.

:)
lol

TRUE

99sscamaroma

Awards
Haha hey I may be as strong as a 14 year old but give me a little credit! Point take though shouldnt post up any fuel to add to the fire...

SeanEH

Awards
Out of curiosity does anyone know if additional products are deemed illegal can they just be added real-time (i.e instantaneously) or do they have to go through a legal process via a piece of legislation to add new products to the banned list?
If banned means scheduled as a controlled substance, they have an administrative process they have to go through. It takes awhile, but it doesn't require new legislation. I don't believe they've even started that process with epistane. The FDA can also just swoop in and seize something whenever it wants by calling it an "unapproved drug" though.

joub

joub

Awards
does anyone know where to even get any kind of epistane or clone/product????

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doesnt IBE still make epi?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cel makes estane still
where did you get this info from? As far as I kno they have discontinued their PH line and arent making anymore of them. So whats out there is out there. I could be wrong, where did you get your info from?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
where did you get this info from? As far as I kno they have discontinued their PH line and arent making anymore of them. So whats out there is out there. I could be wrong, where did you get your info from?
One of my retailers is selling off the rest of his stock by phone only.