M-Drol Pulse

harryforreal

Awards
Hey guys, i have done alot of research into pulsing, this will be my 3rd cycle, but first time i will have pulsed.

I want to keep the dose low due to mpb but still put on some good lbs. Im not looking for anything extreme 20lbs but around the 6-10 mark would be nice.

m/w/f/ pulse for 4 weeks.

What do you think - 10mg vs 20mg

Will 10mg be enough to pack on some good lbs?

Just want to avoid shedding. Im going to run finastride at 1mg ED with it

What do you think?

MEPSE

MEPSE

Awards
I am just finishing an M-drol pulse, and I started at 10 mg M/W/F for week 1, then went to 20 mg M/W/F for weeks 2 through 5. I did not see any noticeable change in shedding at these doses, and I gained 8 pounds and lost some fat. This was my first pulse also, and I really think it's the best way to run M-drol. Just pick up some L-Taurine because I still had some minor back pumps.

harryforreal

Awards
Wicked. Are you prone to mpb, i unfortunatly am! So staying on the cautious side.

Nice gains :)

deadlift18

Awards
i have some questions,i have never takin mdrol but plan on it soon and was thinking that pulsing it would be the way to go for the first use. When you say 10mg first week does that mean you take it 10 mg every 6-10 hours due to its half life or 10mg once before workout out? Also what type of pct did you run with it? wondering because since its a pulse i didnt think it was as harsh,to say the least, on the body as a regular cycle. so i was also wondering if pct for it has to be as "locked on", if that the right thing to say, as it would be on a 3 to 4 week cycle? thanks feed back appreciated