Losing a Lot of weight after m1t..

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I recently did a 3 week cycle of m1t at 30 mg a day. I Used nolva for pc and did 2 dropper's a day for 10 days and then 1 a day for 8 more days. I cut it a little short but I ran out of nolva from past cycles...well since i started post cycle at 268 i weighed in at 258 today. I started that 3 week cycle of m1t at 258 and now I am right back where i started. I upped my protein to 400+ a day the last few days and im still losing about a pound a day! I cant afford to lose anymore weight do u guys got any idea's?????

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Need to see more of your diet, such as how many calories, carbs, fats, when are you eating. Also, are you doing any cardio? If so, how much and when? With only the info you gave I'll suggest you increase your carbs. Also, make sure your eating something before going to bed (cottage cheese, Nat. PB, milk, maybe even a sandwich or bowl of oatmeal). Check the Nutrition section of this board for some ideas.

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yep im 19 so if u wana make some comment just put it on the bottom of your post. I have done three cycles and am a very experienced lifter.

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well my diet varies....yesterday went like this...
breakfast-60 gram shake pro chips-36 grams
lunch-can of tuna 48 oz of milk so about 70 grams
after school-60 gram shake
after lift-60 gram shake
dinner-tuna, pb sandwhich, meatballs, estimated 60 grams
bedtime shake-60 grams
thats 396 grams of protein thats really all i keep track of cuz i think if im eating 300 grams of protein i must be getting enough cals and carbs right?? also do u think stopping post cycle a little early hurt?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
yep im 19 so if u wana make some comment just put it on the bottom of your post. I have done three cycles and am a very experienced lifter.
Dude, you have just begun to get "life experience", let alone to be "very experienced" at only 19. Lifting experience does not counter what damage can be done to your body when using compounds such as this at your age. Especially when you are using 30mg ed. This has been talked about over-and-over on this board. But, I know a person is going to do, what he wants to do. At least you're doing "some" research, and asking questions. Just make sure you do this responsibly. At your age your test levels are peaking, and you have a long time ahead of you to grow. Remember, training routine and diet are always at the top of the list. Get those in check and you will reap the rewards. ;)

Best of luck to ya!

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats what i am trying to do man thanks for the concern just think of how many 15,16,17 year old kids use this stuff without even knowing what post cycle is?? I just dont understand why im dropping weight so fast.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
well my diet varies....yesterday went like this...
breakfast-60 gram shake pro chips-36 grams
lunch-can of tuna 48 oz of milk so about 70 grams
after school-60 gram shake
after lift-60 gram shake
dinner-tuna, pb sandwhich, meatballs, estimated 60 grams
bedtime shake-60 grams
thats 396 grams of protein thats really all i keep track of cuz i think if im eating 300 grams of protein i must be getting enough cals and carbs right?? also do u think stopping post cycle a little early hurt?
I don't believe cutting your Nolva short caused you to lose weight.

Looking at your diet, I see the problem right away. You are relying on too many shakes (4 a day) for your intake of protein and cals. Personally, I would only have a shake for PW, and one prior to bed. On non-lift days, only have one shake prior to bed if you must. Replace the other shakes with whole foods. Look into lean meats (beef/chicken/fish), egg whites are easy to prepare or take with you. For your carbs get some oatmeal in there, morning time and in your PW shake. Look into other clean carbs (whole wheat/brown rice/veggies). Maybe add some flax oil/fish oil/raw almonds to your diet.

Just because you are consuming 396 grams of protein, it does not mean you are getting enough carbs and cals in your diet. And, obviously this is the case if you're losing one pound a day. Lean proteins may only have trace amounts of carbs (unless your breading and deep frying) which I hope you're not.

Over at bb.com, there is a calorie calculator that you can plug your stats into and it will tell you roughly what your cals should be at.

Hope this helps.

Pirate

Awards
I don't believe cutting your Nolva short caused you to lose weight.

Looking at your diet, I see the problem right away. You are relying on too many shakes (4 a day) for your intake of protein and cals. Personally, I would only have a shake for PW, and one prior to bed. On non-lift days, only have one shake prior to bed if you must. Replace the other shakes with whole foods. Look into lean meats (beef/chicken/fish), egg whites are easy to prepare or take with you. For your carbs get some oatmeal in there, morning time and in your PW shake. Look into other clean carbs (whole wheat/brown rice/veggies). Maybe add some flax oil/fish oil/raw almonds to your diet.

Just because you are consuming 396 grams of protein, it does not mean you are getting enough carbs and cals in your diet. And, obviously this is the case if you're losing one pound a day. Lean proteins may only have trace amounts of carbs (unless your breading and deep frying) which I hope you're not.

Over at bb.com, there is a calorie calculator that you can plug your stats into and it will tell you roughly what your cals should be at.

Hope this helps.
Wow, I bet this will help alot of us since alot of young kids don't know how to eat correctly. Definitly go with lean meats, especially chicken, because chicken rules ass. Great help.

- Pirate

Bryan

Awards
keep your calories high, also some weight is expected to be lost, w/o m1t you cant expect to keep muscle glycogen stores at the same level m1t does. Also some people reported subq water storage while on m1t, so some of the weight thats dropping off might be water.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
400 grams of protein is 1600 calories. Which is **** at your weight. You need to focus on overall cals bro...if you can give at least a pretty accurate guess of total calories consumed in a day I can help you out more. Also, while M1T does not aromatize, it does cause an increase in cellular water ala creatine and thus when the androgens clear, a lot of people lose weight. A good strategy next time is to prolong the nolva (but shouldnt have been that big of a deal...you will know if test is low), and more importantly I would add some creatine if you didnt.

zloy

Awards
Are u drinking enough water?
Also like Ronnie Coleman said "make sure to get plenty of carbs such as pasta, rice and potatos". <--- I lost a bunch of weight when i moved out of my parents house and concentrated only on protein. Carbs are equally important.

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the help and fast responces guys. You all know an extreme amount of info and im very greatful you share it with me. Thanks.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I have read alot of this happening with M1T use

I started m1t and 4ad at 265 and finished at 275 4 weeks later. When all was said and done I only held onto a couple pounds.

dbbambam

Awards
Carbs are way more important than protein when bulking. Nasser says he only needs 100 grams of protein a day when bulking and that's for a 300 lb. monster. Focus on eating lots of good complex carbs and drink lots of water. Guarentee you will start packing on weight and your muscle density will increase dramatically. Shakes are fine in addition to your meals, in fact having a shake before a meal is a good idea while bulking because shakes slow down your metabolism therfore allowing more calories to be stored from your meals.

massmongler

Awards
who the heck can bulk with only 100 grams of protein a day....i would think you would gain alot of fat if u bulked on high carbs and low protein

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in fact having a shake before a meal is a good idea while bulking because shakes slow down your metabolism therfore allowing more calories to be stored from your meals
What kind of voodoo nutrition is this? I think you're going to have to explain this a little further, or at least reword things so it makes a bit more sense. Slowing down your metabolism would be a good idea if your goal is fat gain I suppose...

I see how downing the shake before the main meal could help to blunt your appetite somewhat, and lessen the total amount of food you require to feel "satisfied", but other than that I'm really scratching my head here at what you're trying to say.

I do agree with the previous statements wholeheartedly about focusing more on your carbohydrate intake. I see no problems with your protein intake, especially given your size, but without carb or fat calories to properly fuel your body most of that protein intake will be utilized for energy purposes. This is not only expensive, but also very inefficient as well.

theHULK9281

Awards
I have read alot of this happening with M1T use

I started m1t and 4ad at 265 and finished at 275 4 weeks later. When all was said and done I only held onto a couple pounds.
Same here bro. And, I know it's not because of my diet as some would wonder. Best thing about M1T was the strength gains, nothing else.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Same here bro. And, I know it's not because of my diet as some would wonder. Best thing about M1T was the strength gains, nothing else.

Yes my strength went throught the roof.

I partly blame the compound but at the same time I have a feeling it has to do with my size. When I was smaller I could hold more of the gains. I personally feel as you get larger its very difficult for the body to hold onto a great deal of muscle without androgen support.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I would like to add that I think M1T is an excellent compound for cutting. The compound will help you preserve muscle and keep the strength up. In addition, the appetite supression may help some from taking in to many cals when cutting. I stocked up on the compound when it first came out thinking it was not going to be around long. Therefore, when I use it in the future it will be used strickly when cutting.

dbbambam

Awards
Well it seems to me that rebel is not preparing for a contest so bf shouldn't be of a major concern. Eating 5-6 high protein meals with minimal carbohyrdate intake throughout the day is going to rev your metabolism into overdrive, which during a bulking phase is detrimental. Slowing your metabolism does not mean you are going to get fat. While my suggestion be not work for everyone (according to an individuals genetics), I have found it works well for me to pack on lbm. I'm not saying have a shake and then go to in n out and get a 4x4, with fries and a shake, which is what I do :D and I still stay lean year round.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The point I'm trying to make is that your metabolism speeds up over time to adjust to a higher level of calories, what you're trying to imply is the opposite. Think of the long term dieter, after months of low calorie intake day in and day out this persons metabolism is slowed to an absolute crawl. The six high protein only meals would work for fat loss I suppose, but that doesn't mean that your body is suddenly burning more calories than it was previously. I honestly don't see why anybody (barring those suffering from overactive thyroids) would ever want to even contemplate slowing down your metabolism.

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the great responces iv learned a lot in this post.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Me either Max.. I know you will have it slowing down as you get older.. trust me on this one ;)