Fox News Reporter on BB.com Forums
- 04-01-2004, 01:25 PM
- 06-20-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally Posted by ps24eva
Not sure but I think a supp shop in monroeville might have it. I'll have to ask my girl what the name of it is.
06-21-2004, 01:57 AM
06-21-2004, 02:03 AM
bill l... he did a very good job too.. they also interviewed a bodybuilding doctor, who gave a laymans description of anabolic steroids.Originally Posted by bigmark1972
however, not enough time was given to the pro side of the argument. too much time was devoted to people who oppose gear. not to mention they totally over-sensationalized the issue.
06-21-2004, 02:06 AM
NO need for the media here it will be nothing but a pain in the (ASS)There one sided and they get paid to bash people's opinion's.They will find one bad thing about something then it's all over,they don't care about our opinion if it don't help them sell a story!!!Originally Posted by Matthew D
06-21-2004, 08:53 AM
No kidding Toast.
My favorite teaser is "Five things in your house that could kill you.......later at 10:00!"
LOL.....thanks jack-asses. You would think if it really was dangerous they would tell you now. But 'danger' and other stupid crap sells. How about just some news.
Similar Forum Threads
- By RonShipman in forum SupplementsReplies: 34Last Post: 03-06-2010, 06:32 PM
- By Supa Freek 420 in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 04-26-2004, 08:51 PM
- By mark in forum AnabolicsReplies: 68Last Post: 02-27-2004, 11:38 AM
- By larmenta in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-11-2003, 03:45 AM
- By labrad in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 12-13-2002, 03:32 AM