trenbolone cycle

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
running a tren cycle havent done any cycles since 06.never done tren before want to run for at least 8 weeks. should i use nolva and clomid? what dose of tren and how often should i use? when should i start pct? thanks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Tren ace or enan? You runnin with test?
Whats your stats?
I'm glad someone else stepped up to handle this. I can only bang my head against the wall for so long.....

captricharund

captricharund

Banned
Awards
running a tren cycle havent done any cycles since 06.never done tren before want to run for at least 8 weeks. should i use nolva and clomid? what dose of tren and how often should i use? when should i start pct? thanks
shhhh, my Hearty. The Capt is here to answer all your questions. No need to do your own research, you can trust what he'll say will provide optimum results with little risk to yourself.

And for a nominal fee he'll wipe your ass for you too.

. . . now piss off and DYOR!

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Don't spoon feed this guy. He has a TON of research to do. The questions he's asking shows he's done hardly any at all.

[/thread]

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
Tren is harsh and not suitable for beginners. State your stats, age, weight, height plus lifting experience before any else gives you any furthur advice.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
30yrs old 5'9 160lbs..tren ace..alone...only taken dbol and cyp before for two yrs..i have heard diff doeses and some guys were saying to take everyday others every other day. or every two days. alittle confused on this one..i have been lifting for 15yrs. powerlifting

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
maybe i should just go with cyp...sounds kinda like a pain in the ass..

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
30yrs old 5'9 160lbs..tren ace..alone...only taken dbol and cyp before for two yrs..i have heard diff doeses and some guys were saying to take everyday others every other day. or every two days. alittle confused on this one..i have been lifting for 15yrs. powerlifting
Even at 30 years old and considering your 160lbs you still have natural growth left in you man. Test levels drop around the age of 25, but at your weight you can still make manageable gains naturally, considering you have a proper diet and training on hand. Hold off on the drugs, buckle down on that diet and you will grow, trust me. If you decide to take the plunge, do some extensive research on the proper use of anabolic steroids. Tren is not for beginners to the game of AAS. Stick to the basics and go from there (basic test). You've noted above that you have experience with cyp and dbol but yout still at 160lbs so something must have went wrong there. You also noticed in our OP asking when to start administering PCT. I believe you have a long way to go before pinning. Take the time to research SERMS/AI's, AAS, and correct dosages.

maybe i should just go with cyp...sounds kinda like a pain in the ass..
Cyp is great for a beginner cycle. 500mg PW for 10-12 weeks would suffice, starting your serm protocol 2 weeks after last pin. But like I said above, consider getting into a bulk type training program to up your weight before considering the use of AAS.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even at 30 years old and considering your 160lbs you still have natural growth left in you man. Test levels drop around the age of 25, but at your weight you can still make manageable gains naturally, considering you have a proper diet and training on hand. Hold off on the drugs, buckle down on that diet and you will grow, trust me. If you decide to take the plunge, do some extensive research on the proper use of anabolic steroids. Tren is not for beginners to the game of AAS. Stick to the basics and go from there (basic test). You've noted above that you have experience with cyp and dbol but yout still at 160lbs so something must have went wrong there. You also noticed in our OP asking when to start administering PCT. I believe you have a long way to go before pinning. Take the time to research SERMS/AI's, AAS, and correct dosages.

Cyp is great for a beginner cycle. 500mg PW for 10-12 weeks would suffice, starting your serm protocol 2 weeks after last pin. But like I said above, consider getting into a bulk type training program to up your weight before considering the use of AAS.
when i took cyp and dbol i never did any pct..i stopped using in 06 and i did a mega dose of nolva and clomid this past summer to bring me back.. my t-levels total 720,lh19,fsh 5.2..its been that way for about 8months. i lost all my gains from not doin a proper post, plus i dont eat enough. your prob right the more i think about maybe i should just try it natural..

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
Just don't be like most people that make it last for a month or two and your good to go :p

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
when i took cyp and dbol i never did any pct..i stopped using in 06 and i did a mega dose of nolva and clomid this past summer to bring me back.. my t-levels total 720,lh19,fsh 5.2..its been that way for about 8months. i lost all my gains from not doin a proper post, plus i dont eat enough. your prob right the more i think about maybe i should just try it natural..
What was your weight at the end of your cyp cycle and why didnt you post cycle mate???

drewbolic

drewbolic

Awards
WoW,thats the first time I have seen a newwbie take advice that he didnt want to hear.:shocked:
I am going to rep both HawaiianPride & ohiostate2827
GOOD STUFF BRO's

captricharund

captricharund

Banned
Awards
WoW,thats the first time I have seen a newwbie take advice that he didnt want to hear.:shocked:
I am going to rep both HawaiianPride & ohiostate2827
GOOD STUFF BRO's
The Capt is impressed at such maturity and wisdom. Reps for all!

Stevensavage

Awards
Your making the right choice going natural

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
agreed here go natural, stick with protein, creatine, bcaa's and a good mutli and you should gain some nice clean mass. best of luck to ya

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What was your weight at the end of your cyp cycle and why didnt you post cycle mate???
i gained about 15lbs in an 8 week cycle my body weight was around 185lbs..then i did a few more cycles and got up to 193lbs was my highest weight. never did pct cuz i never felt any signs of shutdown or gyno..until about 6months later started losing weight,ed probs,no libido, etc. waited a few yrs thinking my body would bounce back on my own but never did..then i did a mega dose of nolva and clomid about 8 months ago and i feel great..just young and stupid i guess

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
as of now i have added about 1500cal to my diet and tryin to get a gram per body weight of protein. dont wanna lose the abs.

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
160 lb powerlifter! How heavy are you lifting cause if you're powerlifting and eating a proper high caloric diet then you should be weighing more than 160.

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
Tren takes about 3weeks to kick in so most cycles shoud range from 12-16weeks so ive heard, and pct should begin 3 weeks after. I'd use clomid and nolva in pct along with HCG. Test should be the foundation of every injectable cycle, not that ive ever used any of these compound, but i do plan to use tren ace as my first injectable along with eq sooner or later. Just stay away from that E, heard some nasty things there.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
160 lb powerlifter! How heavy are you lifting cause if you're powerlifting and eating a proper high caloric diet then you should be weighing more than 160.
my raw bench is 320lbs..with a shirt i have done 455lbs
squat raw 465lbs
dead 445lbs raw

stopped doin squats and dead..bleeding out my ass all the time..now i just bench...goin to try and break the state record this saturday..i have the state record in the strict curl lol..never even trained for it..my test levels as of 3 weeks ago are only 330...when i first started takin roids didnt know much about them and was dumb..now im tryin to get back to normal again..sex drive,strength,energy,etc..

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Tren takes about 3weeks to kick in so most cycles shoud range from 12-16weeks so ive heard, and pct should begin 3 weeks after. I'd use clomid and nolva in pct. Test should be the foundation of every injectable cycle, not that ive ever used any of these compound, but i do plan to use tren ace as my first injectable along with eq sooner or later. Just stay away from that tren e, heard some nasty things there.
Oh man... Well, somebody better straighten this misinfo out...

Tren Ace does NOT take 3 weeks to kick in. I personally start feeling the effects within the first 2-3 days. Some might be a bit longer, but definitely not 3 weeks. Research the Acetate ester, which is basically the closest thing to no ester at all.

12-16 weeks is very long to run Tren Ace cycle. Most people run 6-8 weeks because of sides. Also Trenbolone is very suppressive and the short ester insures you will be shut down very quick into your cycle.

Starting PCT 3 weeks after a short ester cycle makes no sense. You can easily calculate your blood levels, but even running high doses Tren Ace itself will be out of your system at suppressive levels 2-3 days after your last inject. If you are running other longer estered compounds in the stack, obviously that would change things.

Tren Enan is no different than Tren Ace except for a few obvious differences:

1. The increased ester weight means you're getting slightly less Trenbolone mg for mg you inject compared to Acetate.

2. Increased half-life.

Other than that they are the same. The reason people suggest Acetate over Enanthate is because of the side effects. If you don't know how you tolerate Tren, you should stick with Ace for your first run with it so that if you run into harsh sides you can quickly lower blood levels. With Enan, you'd have to deal with the side effects lingering for a little longer due to the increased half life.

If you experience more sides with Enanthate than you do with Acetate while running about the same dose (other compounds in the stack will also have an effect on the sides) then you aren't injecting often enough. Even though it is Enanthate, you should still inject AT LEAST twice a week as fluctuating levels will cause increased side effects. Even at twice a week blood levels will still be fluctuating quite a bit. Not such a big deal with most compounds, but for some people, with Trenbolone it can be.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Just noticed this post.........glad you cleared that up bro ;)

Tren Ace does NOT take 3 weeks to kick in. I personally start feeling the effects within the first 2-3 days. Some might be a bit longer, but definitely not 3 weeks. Research the Acetate ester, which is basically the closest thing to no ester at all.

12-16 weeks is very long to run Tren Ace cycle. Most people run 6-8 weeks because of sides. Also Trenbolone is very suppressive and the short ester insures you will be shut down very quick into your cycle.

Starting PCT 3 weeks after a short ester cycle makes no sense. You can easily calculate your blood levels, but even running high doses Tren Ace itself will be out of your system at suppressive levels 2-3 days after your last inject. If you are running other longer estered compounds in the stack, obviously that would change things.

1. The increased ester weight means you're getting slightly less Trenbolone mg for mg you inject compared to Acetate.

2. Increased half-life.

Other than that they are the same. The reason people suggest Acetate over Enanthate is because of the side effects. If you don't know how you tolerate Tren, you should stick with Ace for your first run with it so that if you run into harsh sides you can quickly lower blood levels. With Enan, you'd have to deal with the side effects lingering for a little longer due to the increased half life.

If you experience more sides with Enanthate than you do with Acetate while running about the same dose (other compounds in the stack will also have an effect on the sides) then you aren't injecting often enough. Even though it is Enanthate, you should still inject AT LEAST twice a week as fluctuating levels will cause increased side effects. Even at twice a week blood levels will still be fluctuating quite a bit. Not such a big deal with most compounds, but for some people, with Trenbolone it can be.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
I ran Tren for about 5 weeks and I couldn't imagine running it longer. I loved the gains and the utilization of every calorie I ate, but it is not worth the sides I experienced. I was pissing blood, and the night sweats were unbearable.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
I ran Tren for about 5 weeks and I couldn't imagine running it longer. I loved the gains and the utilization of every calorie I ate, but it is not worth the sides I experienced. I was pissing blood, and the night sweats were unbearable.
You weren't pissing blood. If you were, which I am 99% sure that's not what caused the color you saw, it wasn't related to the Tren at all.

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards

2. Increased half-life.

Whoa snap my bad! I honestly jumped into this thread way to fast and was a lil cloudy brained at the moment due to my mid-afternnon intense polymetrics/mens palates w/o. I was actually reffereing to boldenone. As far as your statement about tren, id say its very clear, however i still disagree with you about Tren E just a bit. The increased ester weight also means it releases slower. little bit of a time difference there. You actually dont get less per mg, just a slower release but same amount as ace over time. As just another tip i thought id add in, wheater it be Tren A, E, C, P, I, U, etc.. All the esters them selves have no effect on the ability of tren or any other coumpound like test, Just all ester work there.

MethylFoth

Awards
Just another tip-Dude use google. The ester weight is included in the total weight of the roid. Example-you buy test suspention at 100mg/ml, it is 100mg-cause no ester weight is included in that total weight. Then you take test enth at 250mg/ml, seeing its a total weight measurement, that includes the ester weight as well as the actual testosterone weight. The enanthate ester is heavier than no ester, and heavier then acetate ester so this means you have less actual testosterone. 100mg prop is less potent then 100mg test base-no ester.
True, testosterone is testosterone, and tren is tren, but you have no place spreading your nonsense here. and i honestly dont even see why im waisting my time typing this out for you. Close it, and research it.

just a thought, is this a teen night club? or an informational forum board for researching needs. fellow gearhead bros are here to seek advise and knowledge and every little detail-especially dosing protocals are critical. we need to be sure of our "knowledge" before we give it to the next person please.

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
Just another tip-Dude use google. The ester weight is included in the total weight of the roid. Example-you buy test suspention at 100mg/ml, it is 100mg-cause no ester weight is included in that total weight. Then you take test enth at 250mg/ml, seeing its a total weight measurement, that includes the ester weight as well as the actual testosterone weight. The enanthate ester is heavier than no ester, and heavier then acetate ester so this means you have less actual testosterone. 100mg prop is less potent then 100mg test base-no ester.
True, testosterone is testosterone, and tren is tren, but you have no place spreading your nonsense here. and i honestly dont even see why im waisting my time typing this out for you BUT YOUR DUM@$$ IS STILL DOING IT LMAO!. Close it, and research it.

just a thought, is this a teen night club? ACCORDING TO YOUR INPUT, IT ISor an informational forum board for researching needs. fellow gearhead bros are here to seek advise and knowledge and every little detail-especially dosing protocals are critical. we need to be sure of our "knowledge" before we give it to the next person please.
^Time waster.. Like i said i was mistaken for boldenone, anyway Done here lol..