putting cyp/anavar cycle together

rothyman

Awards
Got a friend who's putting his first cycle together and I'm going to be boosting him and making sure he does it right. Tell me what you guys think..

His goal is 10 - 15LBS LBM

1 10cc bottle of Test Cyp (250ml/cc)
150 Anavar tabs (10mg)

Injecting 1cc Mondays/Fridays 2x wk.

Wk 1 - 500 CYP
Wk 2 - 500 CYP/40mg Anavar ED
Wk 3 - 500 CYP/40mg Anavar ED
Wk 4 - 500 CYP/40mg Anavar ED
Wk 5 - 500 CYP/40mg Anavar ED

PCT Nolva - 30/20/20/10

The Length is really not negotiable.. I talked to him and he wants to run it short since it is his first cycle.

Tell me what you guys think.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cyp wont kick in til around week 4-5, so he may make only a few lbs gain, if that...... Try to get him to go at least 8 weeks if he wants to meet his goals... If he wants to run a short test cycle, get prop...

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
Hopefully your friends stats are up to par with shooting up.

1-12 C @ 500mg PW
7-12 Var @ 40mg ED
PCT starts when ester has left the body.

If he runs his original plan then he is wasting money. Tell me to research long estered steroids and he will find his answers.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Id ditch the var or swap it out, IME it was good but nothing special. I was on a keto type diet and cutting, for the price I paid for 8 weeks of 50mgs var, I will not use again.

and do what HP said, 12 weeks or switch to prop if youre going shorter.

twunnies

Awards
Anavar is very expensive, so on an mg for mg basis, I would swap in some Winni. Also, test cyp needs to be used for 12 weeks to see noticeable results. Of course PCT needs to be at least 4 weeks on your choice of Nova/Clomid etc

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
Anavar is very expensive, so on an mg for mg basis, I would swap in some Winni. Also, test cyp needs to be used for 12 weeks to see noticeable results. Of course PCT needs to be at least 4 weeks on your choice of Nova/Clomid etc
You can see great gains on 10 weeks of E or C. I'm not a big fan of winstrol due to the wack ass joint pain and hairloss it gives you. Var is simple and nearly does the same thing with less sides.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
You can see great gains on 10 weeks of E or C. I'm not a big fan of winstrol due to the wack ass joint pain and hairloss it gives you. Var is simple and nearly does the same thing with less sides.
how bout some masteron?

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
Great drug that promotes lypolysis which is why it's a great addition to cutting stacks.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got a friend who's putting his first cycle together and I'm going to be boosting him and making sure he does it right. Tell me what you guys think..

His goal is 10 - 15LBS LBM

1 10cc bottle of Test Cyp (250ml/cc)
150 Anavar tabs (10mg)

Injecting 1cc Mondays/Fridays 2x wk.

Wk 1 - 500 CYP
Wk 2 - 500 CYP/40mg Anavar ED
Wk 3 - 500 CYP/40mg Anavar ED
Wk 4 - 500 CYP/40mg Anavar ED
Wk 5 - 500 CYP/40mg Anavar ED

PCT Nolva - 30/20/20/10

The Length is really not negotiable.. I talked to him and he wants to run it short since it is his first cycle.

Tell me what you guys think.
I don't recommend this at all BTW, but the only possible way to gain that much on a test cycle of that length would be to use test cyp at 100mg/day if hes under 200, maybe 125/day if he's over. DAILY injections are critical for it to work at all. He could use test prop instead but i'd still really expect 6 weeks for a cycle. That though he could dose at 150mg EOD on the shorter cycle and it might work.

This as structured with him starting pct at week 7 would be hard for him to gain 10lbs total, including fat + water weight, and probably 5lbs by the time PCT is over.

So in the end its stupid. 5 weeks for a test cycle is basically pointless. He should stick to orals, and with something like superdrol he could possibly get his lean mass in that time.