Is there a consesus on what workout routine is BEST for AAS use?

  1. Is there a consesus on what workout routine is BEST for AAS use?


    First, let me apologize for my negative rep. Shared this account with my old roommate, and he did some stupid stuff on here and got me red. Please ignore that.

    So I have read a TON of different views on what's best for AAS use. Seems like every single one you read, claims it's the best, and it's not even similar to the last one that claimed it was the best.

    So what do you guys recommend? I know this is the most knowledgeable forum, so I'm hoping I can get some help making a clear decision.

    There's the "Slingshot" routine, "Iron Man's Bulking", "Ten Week Surge", and then this "Iforce Maxout" routine a good buddy who is huge and uses AAS recommended. Here is his routine:
    http://www.iforcemaxout.com
    It's obviously the hypertrophy one at the top.

    Please help!
    Will be doing 16 weeks of Test-E at 600mg/week. 50mg Dbol for 5 weeks. Plenty of lifting experience. 7yrs+, although I did have to take the last 6 months off due to surgery.


  2. Yes.

    The one that works BEST for you is the best routine. There is not a special routine that needs to be used on a cycle. If you have a routine that has worked well for you this is the exact one I would do ON cycle. it just superchargers your program. There is zero need for a special training program on AAS.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Yes.

    The one that works BEST for you is the best routine. There is not a special routine that needs to be used on a cycle. If you have a routine that has worked well for you this is the exact one I would do ON cycle. it just superchargers your program. There is zero need for a special training program on AAS.
    Well, I've mainly stuck to one program my entire workout career, and I think I can do better with a new one. Plus, being on AAS DOES call for something different since you can train more frequently, with more intensity.

    So I guess I just need help picking out a solid routine that typically doesn't fail, and produces consistent results.

    I mean, there are obviously some routines that work better than others, and some that definitely work better on AAS. That's the direction I am going here, and what I am asking for help on.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Yes.

    The one that works BEST for you is the best routine. There is not a special routine that needs to be used on a cycle. If you have a routine that has worked well for you this is the exact one I would do ON cycle. it just superchargers your program. There is zero need for a special training program on AAS.
    I agree here. Personally I change my training time to time just to do something different. I'm not on a "set" routine but there's no way my body can adjust to what I'm doing now...which is a good thing

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MrJingles33 View Post
    Well, I've mainly stuck to one program my entire workout career, and I think I can do better with a new one. Plus, being on AAS DOES call for something different since you can train more frequently, with more intensity.

    So I guess I just need help picking out a solid routine that typically doesn't fail, and produces consistent results.

    I mean, there are obviously some routines that work better than others, and some that definitely work better on AAS. That's the direction I am going here, and what I am asking for help on.
    BOLD definitely

    You can work more on AAS but your can do this on a normal routine by going heavier and adding more reps for intensity. There is no reason to go crazy on AAS and get some "specific" AAS routine. That is newb talk....add a few extra sets or whatever if you feel the need.

    Just sticking to any solid routine will give you gains and the AAS will just be a compliment to it.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    BOLD definitely

    You can work more on AAS but your can do this on a normal routine by going heavier and adding more reps for intensity. There is no reason to go crazy on AAS and get some "specific" AAS routine. That is newb talk....add a few extra sets or whatever if you feel the need.

    Just sticking to any solid routine will give you gains and the AAS will just be a compliment to it.
    So you guys don't believe in like DC, Slighshot, German Volume, splits, working a body part only once a week vs 2 times a week on AAS?

    So will you guys just tell me what you think about this workout? It's the top one listed as Hypertrophy:
    http://www.iforcemaxout.com/

    Thanks....

    And I know it's a sin to ask this, but a little help getting out of the red would be great! Thanks.

  7. Good advice Grambo. Listen to your body and try to simplify. I think sometimes we tend to make it all too complicated. Hence, the whole process becomes blurry.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MrJingles33 View Post
    So you guys don't believe in like DC, Slighshot, German Volume, splits, working a body part only once a week vs 2 times a week on AAS?

    So will you guys just tell me what you think about this workout? It's the top one listed as Hypertrophy:
    http://www.iforcemaxout.com/

    Thanks....

    And I know it's a sin to ask this, but a little help getting out of the red would be great! Thanks.
    I believe in them because they can be used on or off cycle. But i don't think just because you are on AAS you HAVE to workout body parts a certain amount of times or at a certain volume.

    Nothing ground breaking, just a normal BB split but looks decently solid.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  9. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJingles33 View Post
    Plus, being on AAS DOES call for something different since you can train more frequently, with more intensity.
    not really, no. it just lets weights go up faster, and synthesizes more protein. your CNS is more of a limiter, and most AAS put more strain on CNS than normal. So if you try and switch to some higher volume/frequency just because you are on AAS, you might very well see really crappy gains.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  10. GVT or DC would get my vote, but whatever routine you can stick to is obviously the best. and i'm making this assumption on the gear you have and diet is specifically for bulking. for cutting, sports training, etc, i wouldn't do either of those routines.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need new workout routine
    By Jman19 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 04:34 PM
  2. Workout Routine
    By underboss22 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 08:11 PM
  3. Who can help with my workout routine??
    By jbarriga777 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 05:52 PM
  4. How is my workout routine?
    By dlutz74 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 01:14 PM
  5. GF workout routine
    By joebo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 07:30 PM
Log in
Log in