changing cycle

orvise

Awards
check this bros
I was three weeks into test base trans cycle was going ok strenght up
a little leaning out,which was strange.I was also doing 10 mg nolva a day
problem was i started to get some gyno symptoms in left nipple
sore when i pushed on it but it didnt hurt when i squeezed it.
its a little puffy.i think im getting some extra estogen because it didnt
all get removed in the conversion.Screw this.
im ready to pin got 3 vials of test e going to do 500mg per week for 12 weeks
nolva 10 mg ed.wouldit be ok to go straight to it?
peace

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
I would do PCT and try again at a later date. I would start some high dose nolva therapy and do some research to plan your next cycle. I would prefer to get rid of the gyno before i tried again. But this is just what i would do.

I was afraid of the syno conversion because of the estradiol. i dont think syno is the best way for a newbie. It is a gyno trap waiting to happen.

orvise

Awards
I would do PCT and try again at a later date. I would start some high dose nolva therapy and do some research to plan your next cycle. I would prefer to get rid of the gyno before i tried again. But this is just what i would do.

I was afraid of the syno conversion because of the estradiol. i dont think syno is the best way for a newbie. It is a gyno trap waiting to happen.
yea im doing 60mg ed nolva,that should clear it up

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
You could do a PCT. JMHO....I wold go ahead and start the test e and stay on the nolva. It will take 2-3weeks before the test e kicks in and the gyno should be taken care of by then. Good luck what ever you decide.

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
Stay on the nolva at 60-80mgs for the next 3-4days or until the soarness goes away.