is it possible to gain 7lbs in a DAY??

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Because ive been weighing 208 the past 3-4 days. got to the gym earlier tonight, got a pump goin and weighed myself. 215. todays day 11 of M-drol. Maybe it 'kicked in?'.. who knows, but im not complainin :evil:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i gained 10 pounds on Thanksgiving

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
eating excess calories will cram your digestive tract with food and crap literally, and the more I eat the more I drink so a lot of water comes with it, that's just food-bloat, outside of thanksgiving and carb-up days i don't recommend too much of it.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
eating excess calories will cram your digestive tract with food and crap literally, and the more I eat the more I drink so a lot of water comes with it, that's just food-bloat, outside of thanksgiving and carb-up days i don't recommend too much of it.
everydays a carb-up day for now. I'm tryin get strong mangggg

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
It's common for me to weigh 5+ pounds at night than I did in the morning even when I'm not on cycle. All it really means is I drank a lot of water and ate a lot of food that day.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
It's common for me to weigh 5+ pounds at night than I did in the morning even when I'm not on cycle. All it really means is I drank a lot of water and ate a lot of food that day.
Word... I mean, i really dont care cuz i measure my gains by the mirror, not the scale, but it was just weird to me.