Building Bulk for Rugby

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  179 lbs.

Question Building Bulk for Rugby

I am positive this question has been asked countless times before, so all apologies for repetitivity. However, I am impatient and require some quick answers. I am looking for an oral anabolic that will help me put on some solid mass in order to bulk me up for rugby. I currently weigh aboput 190lbs at 6 feet tall. I play a back position so I dont need to be too heavy because I have to maintain my quickness. However, I would like to get to about 200-210 so I can have a solid impact when some punk trys to take me down. I am looking only for legal supplements and none of that gnc garbage either. I have an awesome resistance program in place, not to mention the all out smashmouth training for rugby. Any input would be greatly appreciated, as well as leads where to find what I need. Thanks.

-TRUX

2. Gold Member

I'm guessing that you are new to PHs. You said you want an oral, but I would think about a transdermal. Power Nutrition has had a nice product in the past, but it is not on the site now. There are other products and places to look. I'd recommend something with 4ad and 1 test. If you respond well to those substances, you'd likely get the gains you're looking for with a 4-6 week cycle, provided training and diet are on the up and up/ You'll definitely need PCT. Get nolva for that.

Hope this helps. Do a search and read up on transdermals as well as PCT.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trux
    I am positive this question has been asked countless times before, so all apologies for repetitivity. However, I am impatient and require some quick answers. I am looking for an oral anabolic that will help me put on some solid mass in order to bulk me up for rugby. I currently weigh aboput 190lbs at 6 feet tall. I play a back position so I dont need to be too heavy because I have to maintain my quickness. However, I would like to get to about 200-210 so I can have a solid impact when some punk trys to take me down. I am looking only for legal supplements and none of that gnc garbage either. I have an awesome resistance program in place, not to mention the all out smashmouth training for rugby. Any input would be greatly appreciated, as well as leads where to find what I need. Thanks.

-TRUX
    Impatient? Looking for quick answers? While I applaud your opinion of GNC, the rest of the paragraph drives me ****ing nuts. I mean, goddamn, did you even bother to read the stickies or, lo and behold, use the search function? Please, for your own good, search around the forum, do a tad bit of research before you ask for a 'miracle pill' that will solve all of life's problems. This is a great forum with lots of useful information scattered abroad but coming in here with your first post asking for this **** ****ing pisses me off. Next time, do your own goddamn research or get the **** out of here.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.

I invited him here and asked him to post, so just chill out. As we talked about, transdermals are the way to go for a beginner with PH's, but there are different orals to try.

Ok, for a quick start:
    1. Read this first http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...d.php?p=115319

2. Check the board sponsor for some products to browse http://powernutrition.net/default.php?cPath=35

3. Some suggestions:
    a) a 4 week 1-test/4-AD transdermal stack, very common first cycle
    b) possibly a 4 week Methyl 1,4 ADD oral cycle
    c) a simple 4-AD only cycle, either transdermal or oral
    d) whatever you do, don't forget post-cycle support to fully recover

I'll give you some more info, either PM me here or e-mail me. I'm trying to be in the gym Mondays and Wednesdays around 8, not sure about Saturdays though.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  179 lbs.

Thanks for the tips Jesse. I took your advice on starting with the 1-Test/4-AD. I anticipating making some huge gains in the next few weeks. Thanks again.

Now, Beelzebub: If you recall, I did apologize on the outset for posting a redundant question. You had the right not to view it or waste your time posting a response. In the upper left hand corner of every page on this forum is the symbol of Anabolic Minds with the motto: Learn, Teach, Lead. I am here to learn. I am under the impression that most of the members of AM who possess tenure are here to teach and lead. You chose rather not to help teach and lead but to lose control of your words and actions. It would have been much more noble for you to simply back out of this post and continue to the next searching for the knowledge you were after. Now, I am not trying to engage you in a verbal battle or any other type of altercation. Especially, when, during this day and age, we, as Americans, should be fighting the only fight worth fighting. That fight being against all those who would wish to see America destroyed. So with that said, let us all fight side by side against our enemy, as brothers.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Alright look, here's the dealio. What I said may have been harsh, but it's true to a certain extent. Asking for an oral anabolic is generally the rant of a teenager who is too lazy to find the information for himself or is too scared to consider using needles to get the job done. These are the same ones that will constantly avoid such advice as proper nutrition, sleep, vitamins, etc. And how hard is it to alter the age category on the forum anyway? This isn't an apology by any means. I'm just trying to keep this place from turning into a replica of bb.com plagued with the same endless questions. So, do what you gotta do, still try the search function out, it works wonders. Who knows, you just might pick up a little more information that you wanted and the more the better, and the better equipped you will be for future questions you may have.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  179 lbs.

Thanks for the advice brother. I do admit that it was certainly a bit on the lazy side for me to just come out and post a question of that nature. Especially, as you said, on my first post. Normally, I will put in some hard time researching things and building my own arsenal of knowledge. However, I have no clue about this stuff and where to look. I have been through all that **** at GNC and just wanted some leads on what to research. Also, I was very pressed for time that night (as with anynight nowdays). Thanks for your understanding and your eye to eye dealing.

Anyway...

I started out with the 1-test and 4-ad stack a few days ago. I took a dose this morning before the rugby match and was totally pumped by it. I love the aggressiveness it gives me in order to compete on the playing pitch and really tear into the opponents. I have been trying to make time to read up on this forum and gain knowledge in this field. Your right when you say that this forum has a wealth of information to access. I will keep you posted on my progress. Thanks again.

-J
  8. Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trux
    I love the aggressiveness it gives me in order to compete on the playing pitch and really tear into the opponents.
    -J
    Nice, eh? You'll like that too when your tear into your workout with vigor.

Good luck on your cycle, bro.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. CKD/TKD bulking for ectomorphs
    By spicybeef in forum Bulking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 09:02 PM
  2. Supplements for bulking for Football
    By BestOLT76 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-24-2007, 10:10 PM
  3. Replies: 9