good compound to start while on trt

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
if you are on trt (gel) daily, would adding in aas be of additional benefit, taking normal trt dose, or is this dangerous?

what would be a good addition?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know people that do full out cycles while being on trt....

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
I know people that do full out cycles while being on trt....
no pct needed huh?

how much gains do they keep

what is a good beginners oral to pack on mass fast, whilst not increasing estradiol too much and that doesn't impact libido that much?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No PCT is necessary as you are on TRT, and you can halt TRT usage while on cycle. You get back on TRT when your cycle ends... You can keep most of your gains... And if you want mass and you want to keep most of it, dont do orals, stick with injections...

twunnies

Awards
See if you can get injectablable testosterone prescribed as opposed to the gels. Claim that you swim often or that it irritates your skin. This form will give you better results, if that is what you are going for.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for orals? I'd say a not all bad one is superdrol. Not really considered a beginners by a lot of people though. Its good for fast lean mass gains, although how much you'll really keep from that is wishy washy. As far as all the "old school" aas go, basically none of them really fit what you are looking for. if they pack on mass fast, a lot of it is waterweight from higher estrogen levels.

and the orals won't likely impact libido at all.