Is Agnus Castus and Cimicifuga safe?

ramschi

Awards
Hey there.

I'm 21 years old and have way to high prolactin/estrogen lvls. I heard that agnus and cimi could help with that.

Any experiences? is it safe short-term?

here are my values:

250kb.de/u/091017/g/3897cce0.gif

thanks!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Anus what?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
On a serious note, a google search of those two herbal supplements indicates to me that the mechanism of action is not well known nor is the sufficient clinical evidence to even show they work.

I can't see your bloodwork probably because you can't post images yet with only 11 posts. However, if your bloodwork indicates high prolactin and estrogen can you go see an endocrinologist? Where are you located? What country/state?

If you can't get an Rx for some reason, consider letrozole, arimidex, and/or nolvadex to control prolactin and estrogen.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
hey op ur talking about vitex correct? u could try it but like crazy chem said any serm or rx AI will control estrogen better but some people have results from using vitex.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
yeah some ppl do see results from vitex...... but i couldnt find too much journal literature on it -- i'd see a doctor is ur levels are really high.

ramschi

Awards
agnus castus = vitex
cimicifuga = Actaea racemosa

If you can't see my picture, copy the url to your browser and just set http etc. (can't post if I use the whole thing) in front of it!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
agnus castus = vitex
cimicifuga = Actaea racemosa

If you can't see my picture, copy the url to your browser and just set http etc. (can't post if I use the whole thing) in front of it!
Yup i got it now. Can you get an appt. with an endo?

ramschi

Awards
Unfortunately, I do not have any endos arounds, really!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, I do not have any endos arounds, really!
Very unfortunate - Arimidex would be my first choice. If it was me I'd run adex 1.0mg ED with a high fat diet and maybe some sustain alpha.