Can ct injections cause low test?

Buffgammaman

Awards
I really need help. I had three catscan cortisone injections in my back for a herniated disk. ever since my libido has been way down and I just got mesured for testosterone a week ago and it was only 400 ng/dl. Now I'm 25 and I know it should be much higher then that. I also havn't been on any aas in over 6 months so I know that's not it either. so I was wondering if the radiation from the catscans could have damaged my testicals? The docter dismissed me as normal and said no further testing needs to be done!! I was like what the he*l you know!!! how can he say normal when I'm 25 with a test level of 400!!! Please can some one help. could radiation have caused this? could the cortisol have caused it? I really need answers and I need to know what I can do to fix it.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
I do believe if you are over 300ng/dl, that is considered normal.

Any other changes in your life/lifestyle during the last month or so? Diet? Stress?

Buffgammaman

Awards
I do believe if you are over 300ng/dl, that is considered normal.

Any other changes in your life/lifestyle during the last month or so? Diet? Stress?

How 300ng/dl normal for my age? please don't lump me in that chart where normal can be as low as 250 when clearly that's a piss pore amount from asickly old man at that amount. My test for my age should between 600 and 800.I pushing about half of where I should be. something must have happend to me.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Did you get a complete printout of your results? Like the free test number and estroidal?

Buffgammaman

Awards
Did you get a complete printout of your results? Like the free test number and estroidal?

been to 2 different docs now and for some reason nither one of them wanted to do estrogen checks. the second found that my prolactin was high and gave me cabergoline and mesured my test again and there was almost no chenge despite prolactin being non exsitent after treatment. later I found out the trazodone I've been taking the last few months for insomnia probably is what raised my prolactin to begin with. which pissed me off that no docter ever told me that it could do that. but in any case the prolactin does not seem to be what caused the lowering.

MSE

MSE

Awards
Did you get it checked after your last cycle/PCT? Maybe you never fully recovered from the last cycle, what was your last cycel and PCT?