Making Clen, Caps or injectable?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.78%

Making Clen, Caps or injectable?

Hey guys,

I was thinking about getting some clen powder and was wondering what you guys thought of making it an injectable or in a cap. I know it would be easier to measure as a liquid as far as accuracy but i know that stuff should be measured carfully. Any opinions are appreciated.

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

caps.. don't think it is an injectable
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.53%

Why not use somthing to suspend it? Wouldn't measuring out 40mcg or so per cap be a PITA? And...no, I don't beleive that injecting it is a great idea...

edit: I only ask because I have a gram sitting here, and to make a solution I would need 5 liters of liquid for a 200mcg/ml solution. (I think my math is correct...)
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Make it a liquid solution for oral use only. You can use everclear or pg, peg400 or whatever I suggest just using everclear. Get yourslef a quality scale that reads 100th gram increments (.01) and you should be fine. Do the math right or you'll really pay for it. Later J
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.53%

Jiminis can you check this for me? This is what I've done:

1mg = 1000000mcg
    1L = 1000ml

so

1000000mcg/5000ml = 1000mcg/5ml = 200mcg/ml

Right? I don't want to brew this stuff up, test it out, and not sleep for a week. (Or die...)
  6. Developing Meathead
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.39%

1mg = 1000mcg not 1000000mcg

but the rest of your math is right as long as you have 1 gram of the stuff.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.53%

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBU
    1mg = 1000mcg not 1000000mcg

but the rest of your math is right as long as you have 1 gram of the stuff.
    Right, thanks. That was a typo, I meant 1000000mcg = 1gm. Thanks for catching that and looking over everything else over .
  8. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.89%

MikeBu is correct. Your math is right so if you put 1g in 5000mL of say everclear you would have 200mcg/mL. Personally I make 2 bottles a time at 100mcg each but I also have a great scale. Saves you the trouble of having 5000mL of something
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.13%

dissolve one gram in 49ml of everclear by heating on stove. This will give you approx 20mg/ml. Take one ml of this and add to 199ml of propylene glycol. This will give you 100mcg/ml and is easier and more accurate then measuring out 10mg for a bottle
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.78%

thanks guys for the suggestions. much appreciated
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.73%

you guys are sketchy messing with clen .....everclear...? wrong emulsafier it will work but try again

and please don't kill someone with your batch....CCCCClen is not easy to work with if you inhale it it will kill you just airborn
  12. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.89%

Bro everclear works just fine. Yeah I've made it with PG as well as PEG400 but there's no need to waste it on clen, I save it for the harder powders to keep in solution like winny, ( which peg400 is a savior). Also clen is not hard to deal with unless you don't have a quality scale and you can't add and subtract. Yes you have to be careful and with the few HUNDRED bottles that I've made and distributed I would never make it without wearing a mask because as soon as the bag opens it's airborne. Don't think just because you have your shop and sell b12 and nolva, which I also make very easily, you can come in here and call me "sketchy." Bro I'm not newb and I was making these solutions before you came on this forum and announced lion nutrition to all of us. I remember your first few posts bro.

Anyway buyb12 people like your flavored chems and that's great and your word of caution is important but easy on who you call sketchy. People join this forum to learn about homebrewing (which is the main purpose of this site) We want to homebrew because the prices people charge are insane especially for clen which cost about 4 cents maybe to make a bottle at 200mcg/mL. That's the name of our game saving money and doing it ourselves. Have a good one, J
  13. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.13%

Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    Bro everclear works just fine. Yeah I've made it with PG as well as PEG400 but there's no need to waste it on clen, I save it for the harder powders to keep in solution like winny, ( which peg400 is a savior). Also clen is not hard to deal with unless you don't have a quality scale and you can't add and subtract. Yes you have to be careful and with the few HUNDRED bottles that I've made and distributed I would never make it without wearing a mask because as soon as the bag opens it's airborne. Don't think just because you have your shop and sell b12 and nolva, which I also make very easily, you can come in here and call me "sketchy." Bro I'm not newb and I was making these solutions before you came on this forum and announced lion nutrition to all of us. I remember your first few posts bro.

Anyway buyb12 people like your flavored chems and that's great and your word of caution is important but easy on who you call sketchy. People join this forum to learn about homebrewing (which is the main purpose of this site) We want to homebrew because the prices people charge are insane especially for clen which cost about 4 cents maybe to make a bottle at 200mcg/mL. That's the name of our game saving money and doing it ourselves. Have a good one, J
    Chicka chicka bump bump bump It's ain't brain surgery, but wear a damn mask as i've fuked up inhaling it twice and didn't have a fun few hours
  14. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.13%

Quote Originally Posted by buyb12
    you guys are sketchy messing with clen .....everclear...? wrong emulsafier it will work but try again

and please don't kill someone with your batch....CCCCClen is not easy to work with if you inhale it it will kill you just airborn
    What does it matter what emulsafier we use? Sorry i don't understand your post
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.53%

Quote Originally Posted by Kitchen Chemist
    dissolve one gram in 49ml of everclear by heating on stove. This will give you approx 20mg/ml. Take one ml of this and add to 199ml of propylene glycol. This will give you 100mcg/ml and is easier and more accurate then measuring out 10mg for a bottle
    Yeah, for some reason I didn't even think about making a higher concentration, and then just taking a bit of that and diluting it down. It's much smarter that way. It's kinda hard to store 5L of clen sloution .
  16. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.59%

Could someone tell me were I could order a good scale. I checked stores in my town but could only find one that goes down to 1g. Thanks
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.53%

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin
    Could someone tell me were I could order a good scale. I checked stores in my town but could only find one that goes down to 1g. Thanks
    When I was looking into ordering one I was looking on ebay. There are a few that are accurate to .01gm and .05gm. IIRC, they both went for <50$. Once you get more precise than a hundrith of a gram, I beleive you need an analytical balance, whice has doors as at that precision the surrounding air can skew readings...and those are expensive...
  18. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.89%
  19. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.59%

Thanks guys.

Similar Forum Threads

1. How to make liquid arimidex or liquid nolva?
    By rford78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-15-2006, 02:04 PM
  2. I want to make an EQ blend injectable
    By Carlito in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2005, 11:08 AM
  3. Clen with (or after) M4OHN
    By nikegurl in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-01-2004, 02:31 AM
  4. making 1,4 andro injectable