M-drol question

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
Alright so I started my cycle today and this is my first run with SD and I took 10mg with a shot of EVOO. I felt it right away. Blood pressure rose and I had pumps and the whole nine yards. But here is my only concern. I noticed that towards the end of my workout that I started to feel as if I was going to barf. It was strange. I am not sure if this is common or if there is a problem. Help me out if you can. Thanks.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Alright so I started my cycle today and this is my first run with SD and I took 10mg with a shot of EVOO. I felt it right away. Blood pressure rose and I had pumps and the whole nine yards. But here is my only concern. I noticed that towards the end of my workout that I started to feel as if I was going to barf. It was strange. I am not sure if this is common or if there is a problem. Help me out if you can. Thanks.
i dont know if SD will kick in within the first few hours of ever taking it man. Let today go, i've felt like barfing before in my workouts, just keep training intensely.

report back in a few days.

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
i dont know if SD will kick in within the first few hours of ever taking it man. Let today go, i've felt like barfing before in my workouts, just keep training intensely.

report back in a few days.
Yea I didn't figure that I would have been from that but then again I am not sure if it might have been from the EVOO.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Yea I didn't figure that I would have been from that but then again I am not sure if it might have been from the EVOO.
o o o o yes yes, i used to take my roids with fish oil right before i worked out.. made me sick!! i take my hormones right when i wake up with peanut butter and fish oil.. then just with a protein meal before workout

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
o o o o yes yes, i used to take my roids with fish oil right before i worked out.. made me sick!! i take my hormones right when i wake up with peanut butter and fish oil.. then just with a protein meal before workout
Well I might cut the EVOO out for tomorrow and see if that changes anything.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
i've only done mdrol once but i can say that yes, several times i felt nauseated working out....which is uncommon for me.
but i can also say that doing EVOO pre-WO would definitely make me sick! i stick to a simple carb shake pre, and if i'm on cycle i take the PH with that.

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
Almost forgot something. I don't know why but I'm telling you that I felt different after my very first dose. I think I am very sensitive to PH's honestly. And I did have a back pump. I am not taking anything other than my fish oils, multi's, and of course my cycle assist. So there is no way in hell it was anything other than the SD. Maybe I was having placebo type crap. lol who knows

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that barfing feeling usualy occurs when youve exhausted yourself with very strenous activity. Im gonna say high blood pressure possibly triggered it

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
Ah makes sense as well. I just have never experienced that before. Scared me a little bit lol.