Another H-Drol Thread...

BigJTX

Awards
I am doing a cycle of CEL's H-Drol, I have done my research and feel that this would be the safest first cycle for me.

My stats are as follows:

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 220
BF: 14% (taken at gym so could be off a bit)
Bench: 285
Squat: 455
Deadlift: 495

I have been lifting since high school (did powerlifting) and feel that I have a solid enough base to do this cycle. My goals for the cycle are to cut down a little bodyfat while gaining some strength at the same time..

Anyways onto the cycle...

PreCycle (5 days prior to cycle):

Milk Thistle
Hawthorne Berry

On Cycle:

H-Drol 50/50/50/75/75 (possibly 50/50/75/75/75...suggestions?)
Cycle Support
Taurine as needed
Multivitamin,Fish Oil,Protein...

PCT:

Blue Up as reccomended
Inhibit-E as reccomended
Lean Xtreme starting week 3 of PCT

I will have Nolvadex (yes noLva) on hand, but am only going to use if I feel I need to.

How does this look? Any suggestions?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
nothing wrong with it. Increase the Hdrol as you see fit, i wouldn't hesitate to bump up to 75mg, or 100, some people need a lot more than others.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, seems you did your research. You are the poster-child for newbs. Personally I'd go 75 on the second week, but that's me. You can feel it out if you want, but you're a decent height/weight so I'd say yeah, 75 second week.

Good luck with the run.

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
At your size, you might run it at 75/75/75/100/100 and run a mild PCT with nolvadex 20/10/10 alongside your testbooster. You will have a better time keeping your gains if you use the Nolvadex, and you may even continue making gains into PCT.

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
looks good to me.. possibly 50/75/100/100/100 will use 2 bottles exactly so if you're interested in that you can do that but your cycle looks good. don't be afraid to use a SERM, although it's probably not required I always prefer running one to be sure

BigJTX

Awards
Appreciate all the input guys. I should be starting within the next two weeks and will run a log if anybody is interested.

Also after reading a little more and talking to some friends with experience, I have decided to run a SERM based PCT and will probably be upping the doses a little bit as well.