Sdrol Phera sack

michael75

michael75

Awards
Hey guys,please don`t flame me too quickly for this thread as i know there are plenty of other threads on the same subject.

Im 34,been training for four years,am 6ft1" and weigh 206lb,my diet is pretty clean,but i still have some fat around my waist and hips to get rid of.

My stack is 15mg Phera,10mg Sdrol per pill,i will take two daily for three weeks.I have support supps in place...My main concern now is PCT.

I have 20mg Tamoxifen,but through reading the boards i`m not sure if it`s appropriate,some say all methylated orals are progestins to some degree or another and that Clomid or Tor are best as Tamox can possily make things worse.

I already have the Tamox and don`t really want to be spending any more money than necessary.Would Tamox for three weeks followed by a ATD for two be good? I want to try and keep things simple and cost effective,but want to do things properly...I have done hours of trawling on this,but would still like some advice.

Thanks guys.

michael75

michael75

Awards
So whats the best ATD out there? I`ve had SNS Inhibit-E and AMS Arom-x before and found both to be good products.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
idk i prefer 6-bromo. im sure inhibit e is fine. :006:

michael75

michael75

Awards
I think i`ll go with Stealth Labz Recon,90 caps at 50mg of ATD.

What i would love to hear is from anyone who has run a stack of Sdrol/Phera,this combo seems to be a bit of a NO NO to most,is it as bad as that?

In the past i have run the AMS ultimate mass stack and had good results,although PCT wasn`t good enough and lost a lot of the gains,so was really a waste of money in that respect...That was my first cycle.

The next run was AMS dienedrone and LG Methyl-1-d,that was good,i used SNS Inhibit-E for PCT.I then had experience with AXs Hyperdrolx2 and Mass fx,and ALRI Jungle warfare and Badass mass.

The last cycle was RPN Havoc with CEL cycle support and Tamoxifen and Inhibit-E for PCT,that was a really good cycle with quality gains,although now i`ve put on a bit of fat through cutting back on cardio and eating everything,muscle mass has increased,but some fat also.