Epi Pulse thoughts

jimbo82

Awards
Good day people, first post so little background for all.

27, 5'9, 210lbs as of monday apres my festive fun, usually 205lbs and solid. have 11 years previous lifting experience know my way around the gym, diets and have previous OTC hormone experience first cycle was ergopharm 1ad and 4ad back in the day followed by superdrol and M1t (on seperate cycles) but have been clean for over 3 years. Decided i was going to start my cut early this year to avoid being unhappy with results. Thought i would hit the forums to inform myself and my how the landscape has changed, anyhow have read up and became interested in the Dr D pulse cycles, im looking to do a mild pulse to help with my cut to 190/185lbs.

5 weeks to start may go longer if i'm feeling good and no sides etc have cycle support and my standard supps plus some nolva and atd for PCT.

was going to run the pulse on Monday Wednesday Friday, first week 10mg 20mg 30mg, then 30mg for a few weeks then possibly 40mg to finish up with.

With this im wanting to run a fat burner the Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday. now im looking for some thoughts on what sort of level i can go to with the cycle being mild compared to some and it being a pulse, would Ephedrine be to harsh if so what recommendations would people have.

Please let me know whether you think the Epi is suitable and what burner if any is of use.

Regards

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I would not suggest a fat burner because of blood pressure increase with epi, but the pulse may eliminate that, if you lower your cals some the epi should have a nice leaning effect on its own