m-drol alone, or stack it with e-stane

noodle15

Awards
I have seen M-drol ran alone with good results and also stacked with other products to have good or even better gains. would love some input to this. Looking to put on size like 15-30lbs if possible...

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I have seen M-drol ran alone with good results and also stacked with other products to have good or even better gains. would love some input to this. Looking to put on size like 15-30lbs if possible...
Best way to run is to use mdrol as a frontloader....

Mdrol - 10/10/20/0/0/0/0

Epi - 0/0/0/30/40/40/40

OR

P-Plex - 0/0/0/20/30/30/40

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
don't try to gain 30 pounds on an oral cycle that's a bit ridiculous

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
don't try to gain 30 pounds on an oral cycle that's a bit ridiculous
x2 that didn't even register; missed it - In reality anywhere between 5-10 lbs from an oral cycle is great IMO

noodle15

Awards
I agree I have done orals and kept 15lb gains but I have seen posts of people stacking and gaining up to 30lbs so why not try for the most. My question doesn't ask if its possible it asks if I should run m-drol alone or stack it for premium results.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
keep in mind that the more you gain, the harder it is to keep those gains. also, if you're relatively new to PCT, those cycles are NOT for you - your PCT better be nailed down before you jump into something that will require an extensive PCT including dealing with:
liver toxicity
high blood pressure
cholesterol values collapsing
completely suppressed test levels (no drive, and you can't gain muscle with low test)
etc.

also, the more you gain, the more sides you'll get while on cycle, and if you don't know how to combat them, you're in for a very rough time. and keep in mind PCT is when you solidify your gains, and if you don't know how to do that with no test levels worth mentioning, again, welcome to hell.

Bberforlife

Awards
How many cycles have you done? M-drol alone is pretty damn toxic and will produce great gains if your diet is right.

noodle15

Awards
Have done cycles before, m-test, epi, havoc. So I know I need a pct. I have everything in line and will doing letro I am aware of gains and results am looking to weigh 245 good and solid. Have thought of going to the darkside but seems so much pricier. I am just stuck if I should stack or run m-drol alone?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Have done cycles before, m-test, epi, havoc. So I know I need a pct. I have everything in line and will doing letro I am aware of gains and results am looking to weigh 245 good and solid. Have thought of going to the darkside but seems so much pricier. I am just stuck if I should stack or run m-drol alone?
Well if you've never ran m-drol before, run it solo. Otherwise, bridge it like i proposed above.

noodle15

Awards
Nope, never an M-drol cycle. Have done the methyl masterdrol that was claimed to be the clone of the superdrol like m-drol. I would be fine running it alone I just want to make sure I was not missing out if I didn't add in the e-stane. So you say run m-drol 3 week then jump into the e-stane not to take them directly together on cycle?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Nope, never an M-drol cycle. Have done the methyl masterdrol that was claimed to be the clone of the superdrol like m-drol. I would be fine running it alone I just want to make sure I was not missing out if I didn't add in the e-stane. So you say run m-drol 3 week then jump into the e-stane not to take them directly together on cycle?
Right. They are both methylated steroids, more than one methyl at a time is bad news for your liver.

Apoxi

Awards
Well 30 pounds is a bit ridiculous, but I did keep 22.5lbs after a cycle of superdrol/pheraplex....

noodle15

Awards
see thats what i am saying, there are possibilities of going beyond the 15 lbs

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
gaining 20 pounds is easy but gaining 20 pounds of muscle in a short oral cycle isn't possible and if it were possible then every PH-abusing dumbass on this site would be ****ing monstrous.

noodle15

Awards
Yes I agree. I am far from that. I have asked only if I should stack for optimal gains as I have only ran single cycle ph's. If people abuse it you shouldn't care worry about your progress. Isn't it to be bigger and better than competition.