what to expect from this m-drol stack

thundalegs199

Awards
iv taken prohormones before and gotten decent results but only things like halodrol clones and epistane. Im going to be taking m-drol and e-stane stack for 5 weeks. M-drol dose starting low and increasing to a moderate dose. E-stane at a moderate dose the whole way. Should i change this?
im about 5'7"
174 pounds
ive been lifting for nearly 6 years,the last 3 being very consistant and serious.
My diet is stable and for the most part clean. I eat plenty of calories spread over about 5 meals a day and allow myself to cheat sometimes.
i will be taking Chrysin for an anti estrogen throughout the 5 weeks of the cycle and have a bottle of Reversitol for PCT (which i react very well to for some reason) reversitol always bounces me back to normal after a cycle quickly. I also have a liver support since both of these compounds are methlyated. During my Pct i will also be taking Creatine monohydrate and superpump 250. I have a weight gainer which i will betaking throught all of this (Complete mass 600)

So what should i expect?
what should i change?
ask for more details if i wasn't specific enough with something

manbeast31

Awards
those to together will be super hard on your liver m-drol is hard on your liver by itself. stick with just one. m-drol will give awesome results by itself plus reversitol isnt enough for m-drol i would find a serm for that alone

thundalegs199

Awards
really? is there any way i could incorporate the e-stane?(low dose or run it for the last couple weeks)?

and

should i run the chrysin with the m-drol and pct?

MEPSE

MEPSE

Awards
I have read that E-stane or H-drol can be used at the end of an M-drol or P-plex cycle, but it is probably used after pulsing the M-drol or P-plex. I previously did a straight Epistane cycle for 5 weeks, and it shut me down pretty hard versus minimal gains. I do not personally use a SERM, and would not consider it unless absolutely required (such as gyno, which I have never had). I was taking Formex (AI) starting about mid-way through the cycle, and I continued using it at a low dose through PCT.

I am currently in week 5 of an M-drol pulse, which I love compared to a straight Epistane cycle. I have encountered no sides to speak of, nice gains, and no shutdown. I will pulse M-drol again, and can not see any reason to run it straight. I do not have any experience with stacking or bridging M-drol, but in my opinion you will like the results if you just use M-drol alone. The CEL reps seem to recommend using Formestane (another AI) during the cycle and during PCT, but I am not sure that it is needed while on cycle with M-drol.

thundalegs199

Awards
yeah i was originally going to bridge it but i heard the shutdown from m-drol was pretty bad

so now im doing a lighter dose but both compounds the whole 5 weeks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yeah i was originally going to bridge it but i heard the shutdown from m-drol was pretty bad

so now im doing a lighter dose but both compounds the whole 5 weeks
u still need a serm, just because MEPSE recovered without one doesnt mean that u can.....but u can go ahead and find out the hard way

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
If u haven't run mdrol solo there is no need to stack it. Run it 10/20/20 and can add a 4th wk at 20 if ur feeling good. Def use a serm for pct.

thundalegs199

Awards
a s.e.r.m. would b nice but i wouldn't know where to get one, what type, etc

s.e.r.m.s are just one of those branches of supplementing i haven't been able to learn about yet

any good websites that contain any good information and/or potential sources of s.e.r.m.s?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
your PCT is a dangerous joke, get a proper serm like clomid and do it right or you can permanently hurt yourself.

if you haven't run mdrol before there is no need to stack it also, that stuff is MORE than strong enough on its own. Also that is wayyyyy too long to be on mdrol safely let alone stacking with another methyl like epi. just run the mdrol at 10/20/20/20 and do a PCT with clomid and you will get HUGE man, if you don't put on a good amount of weight and strength on something like that then your training needs a look.

thundalegs199

Awards
i train properly and like an animal so im fine there

but really do you think 4 weeks with doses similar to what you posted will be enough? is so what would the gains be like?

i can get clomid but didnt think it would b necessary since i react so good to reversitol

im goin to b taking formestane as a cycle assist.

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
i train properly and like an animal so im fine there

but really do you think 4 weeks with doses similar to what you posted will be enough? is so what would the gains be like?

i can get clomid but didnt think it would b necessary since i react so good to reversitol

im goin to b taking formestane as a cycle assist.
OTC pcts are not the way to go.. CEL even goes out of their way to mention that PCT doesn't have to be limited to just OTC things on the bottle.. you need an actual serm or you're going to run into some big problems.. after all the estro suppresion when you come off you don't want your hormones all out of wack.. you're not going to be able to go to GNC and get something to make it all better. M-drol is the illegal anabolic steroid: Masteron with a methyl attached to it so it can be taken orally.. it's not like youre taking tribulus.. this is serious. I might put it on hold if I were you, I'm running an M-drol cycle right now at 10/10/10/10 just because it's strong enough that i'll see results with a low dose and I'm still going to run clomid at 50/50/50/50 after to be safe, well better safe than sorry, and with the cycle you mention there's no way in hell I'd go without a SERM. but it's not me who's gonna end up with bitch tits

thundalegs199

Awards
ok yeah im gonna pick up some real nolva and run it at like 40 40 20 20
and save the reversitol for a weaker cycle

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Are u seriously asking this questilon?!?!?! If so you really need to do some mire reading and research about what u are about to take. There are tons of logs out there.

First time I used SD (keep in mind it was when DS first released it) ran it 10/20/20/20 and my weight blew way way up and was strong as an ox. It's no joke!

MEPSE

MEPSE

Awards
Just to clarify for everyone here, I make no recommendations regarding SERMs because everyone is different. I am from the old school of using D-bol and Deca, tapering down at the end, and waiting 12 weeks before doing anything again. That's how it was 24 years ago when I used AAS - SERMs did not exist (at least not that I knew). As I stated, I personally have never used a SERM and never would use one "just to be cautious". I would use one if I needed due to gyno, but I have yet to experience it. I also started pulsing to reduce the likelyhood of total shutdown, and again I have not used a SERM for this either. I am all for having a SERM on hand when you don't know how you will react, and by all means use it if you need it. I just don't recommend using it if you don't need to, but everyone has to make their own decision based on what they know.

alexx33

Awards
i would run the mdrol solo first to see how you react to the compound and so you can get used to it. it's not a walk in the park at all. it's an extremely harsh compound with alot of sides if taken incorrectly.

i would run it 20/20/20

thundalegs199

Awards
hey guys whats up. i just finished my third week in m-drol e-stane stack and i have to say im pretty disappointed.

no side affects really. my bp was a little high but that always happens with me.

no big gains tho. first five days on it i actually dropped from 170 to 166. ive since then climbed up to 175.

strength gains were average
size gains were average
decent vascularity

i cant say im impressed. im gonna taper down for the next 2-3 days and then go into pct. wish me luck!

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
hey guys whats up. i just finished my third week in m-drol e-stane stack and i have to say im pretty disappointed.

no side affects really. my bp was a little high but that always happens with me.

no big gains tho. first five days on it i actually dropped from 170 to 166. ive since then climbed up to 175.

size gains were average
decent vascularity

i cant say im impressed. im gonna taper down for the next 2-3 days and then go into pct. wish me luck!

after all the information and recommendations everyone gave you you still stacked mdrol and epistane together?!? judging by this borderline display if ignorance and stupidity its safe to say that you dont deserve to see good results from any product, and i think others will share that same opinion...

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards

size gains were average
decent vascularity

Somethings up here. Even people that eat like complete **** put on weight with this. How did you manage to run two phs and only gain 5 pounds. Even just sitting at the house you should put on more than 5 pounds

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive ran 10mg of mdrol for 3 weeks and gained 8 pounds lol

thundalegs199

Awards
Somethings up here. Even people that eat like complete **** put on weight with this. How did you manage to run two phs and only gain 5 pounds. Even just sitting at the house you should put on more than 5 pounds
thats what im sayin man. its not like i cut much fat either. or like the fat loss and muscle gain were ballancing eachother out.

i was diciplined on it too. took all my supports as well. never missed a day. ate like crazy. trained harder than ever.

i ran the m-drol at 10/20/20 and the e-stane at 10/10/20

could it have been a bad batch? the batch number is: 53898

andro

Awards
Ive heard recently that batch is legit. dude, ive been running m-drol for 5 days at 20mg and have already went up 3lbs on a clean diet. better get your diet in check or something. you should be able to get the results you got with just creatine.

thundalegs199

Awards
i know man! honestly ive put on more weight with creatine in three weeks. i was eating like a monster cause my appetite went through the roof the first 2 weeks so i ate madd and it was relatively clean too with the exception of saturday nights. oh well. im gonna pct, take an additional month off and do a fresh start.

im gonna start a new thread for it so any help is appreciated

thanks for all your input guys

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
you've seriously got something wrong with either your health or your diet or training. Mdrol should put on 3-4lbs of just carbs and water in the first 2 weeks nearly everytime and in every person.....

thundalegs199

Awards
i know. its mind boggling. does the time of day matter that you take it? i would take my first dose first thing in the morning and the second on 3-5 hours later

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
i know. its mind boggling. does the time of day matter that you take it? i would take my first dose first thing in the morning and the second on 3-5 hours later
Only thing I can think if your diet and everything else was in check. Is you got two bad batches of both the drugs. That's the only thing that makes sense really.