Mdrol and Pplex

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
I've been doing a lot of research for my next cycle in Feb. and I just wanted to get yall's take on how much more potent/risky a mdrol-pplex bridge is at something like:

superdrol: 10/20/20/00/00/00
pplex: 00/00/10/20/20/30

than just running one or the other straight at say like 20/20/30/30?

Obviously i'm just trying to decide between the two routes so i was just looking for a bit more input that may make up my mind.

Also am i missing any necessary supports for pre, on cycle, or pct:
Hawthorne berry and milk thistle preloaded for 2 wks before
PCT: Nolva

thundalegs199

Awards
bridging m-drol first will probably yeild better results but will put u in a situation for potential shutdown very early. running an aromatase inhibitor(AI) or as you said changing the cycle around would be the better way to go

but..

wait for more knowledgeable aas users to bump

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
I've been doing a lot of research for my next cycle in Feb. and I just wanted to get yall's take on how much more potent/risky a mdrol-pplex bridge is at something like:

superdrol: 10/20/20/00/00/00
pplex: 00/00/10/20/20/30

than just running one or the other straight at say like 20/20/30/30?

Obviously i'm just trying to decide between the two routes so i was just looking for a bit more input that may make up my mind.

Also am i missing any necessary supports for pre, on cycle, or pct:
Hawthorne berry and milk thistle preloaded for 2 wks before
PCT: Nolva
if this is ur first time with both of these roids then i'd say try ONE ... if not, start with the m-drol first if you don't mind the shutdown.. or run the m-drol second if you usually have trouble gaining toward the end of your cycle.

either way, i'd say you invest your money in Cycle support ... that way your not missing anything.. so far your covering blood pressure and liver .. but you need to think of the prostate.. and ehm.. other things.. which cycle support has covered

PCT wise... nolva is good.. but try something like diesel test hardcore/pro cycle... or some other test boost. and if u usually have high estrogen problems.. also an AI,atd, whatever.. i use novedex xt

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
I'd say do one also if this is your first cycle...maybe try phera first since it will not shut you down like sd...

cycle support/assist is a great add on as well to keep lipid profile in check...just like ju1ce said..and all the other goodies for your pct like he mentioned..

if you have enough phera for later, then do another cycle later on and bridge it with a very low dose of sd to make sure you can handle the sides or just do a solo sd cycle at 10/10-20/20...

caesars

Awards
man you are 216lbs,you just could run phera 20/30/30/30-40.
About to put m-drol or phera at first,there are controversies.some peoples use to start with m-drol,because it is very dificult to keep gains then phera going to help keep this gain,another peoples prefer start with phera,since when after finished m-drol pct should be start as soon as possible.In my opinion you should start with m-drol because in the end it will be more harsher than the beginning.