Whats the best dosing for a phera/epi bridge?

Justing2

Awards
I just started taking the phera yesterday at 20mg's for the 1st couple of days and then I plan to bump it up to 30 but at what point would you add the epi and how much would you take? Also should I bump the phera up more?
Thanks

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
I just started taking the phera yesterday at 20mg's for the 1st couple of days and then I plan to bump it up to 30 but at what point would you add the epi and how much would you take? Also should I bump the phera up more?
Thanks
phera- 20/30/40/40
epi - 0/0/20/30/40/40

thtas a 6 week cycle. shut down was pretty bad when i ran it so plan a good pct. Dont have to bump either to 40 if ur satisfied with 30

Justing2

Awards
Great! Thanks for your help.
I will be using Nolva for my pct on this cycle.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
How were your gains on that cycle?
i gained 17-18 on cycle, but i got sick after so i can't tell you how much i would've kept. It seemed pretty solid, little extra on the stomach.

how bloated you get depends on ur carb intake.

Justing2

Awards
I just noticed it but did you run 5 weeks of phera? isnt 4 the max normally? Just wondering cause I just finished my 1st week of phera and was going to add in the epi but I see you waited till the end of the second week.

alexx33

Awards
I just noticed it but did you run 5 weeks of phera? isnt 4 the max normally? Just wondering cause I just finished my 1st week of phera and was going to add in the epi but I see you waited till the end of the second week.

with proper supports and knowledge, it's possible to run phera for 5 weeks.

i would do it this way:

phera- 30/30/30/30

epi- 0/30/30/30/30/30

i'm all about keeping a constant dose throughout the entire cycle and i think running epi for 5 weeks is optimal. most users i have seen say that 4 weeks of epi is too short and you don't get the gains you want in 4 weeks, hence why i have a 5 weeker posted above for you.

i ran tren/epi stack (rss alpha e) for a little over 5 weeks and loved it.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
pplex30/30/30/20/00/00/00
epi 00/00/40/50/50/50

youll be able to finish real strong.. without too much weight coming off.. and u should be able to solidify all your pplex gains and really cut up towards the end.. i dont know if youll really need to go to 40mg on pplex

Justing2

Awards
I work out 1st thing in the morning and both my phera and epi are 10mg pills. how would you dose these?

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
I work out 1st thing in the morning and both my phera and epi are 10mg pills. how would you dose these?
following the dosing schedule above.. take one(or 2 if dosage at 40) in the morning, then 1 mid-day, and one in the late afternoon (i've had no sleep problems with that).. then when using epi and phera at the same time, just add the same dosing strategy to the dosing times.