excellent deal on nolvadex

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. excellent deal on nolvadex

If you fellas haven't seen it yet, check out the nolva at www.customnutritionwarehouse.com.

He's got a few hundred bottles of the old solution at $15 each (20 mg/ml, 50 ml).

And the new solution is $24.99.
    Last edited by michaelton; 04-01-2004 at 09:06 PM.

2. yea, this guy offers a needed product for a real nice price. welcome aboard custom
    Sage

3. Stock up bros...

Chemo
    •   

4. bumping this..whats the old btw? i got the flavored

5. Quote Originally Posted by wojo
    bumping this..whats the old btw? i got the flavored

Shhhhhhh, its not flavored..........

6. Quote Originally Posted by sage
    yea, this guy offers a needed product for a real nice price. welcome aboard custom
    Sage
    AGREED!
  7. hes a powder source

Quote Originally Posted by legaljuicer
    that guy is not as cheap as 2 board sponsors(muscle research and cnw)..his igf is expensive and the nolva isnt cheap and im no mod but he also sells powder which i think is in violation of board rules to post that link(powder shows a intent to distribute)

8. Is CN's Nolva suspended in oil like Lion's? If not then what is it?
    Quick edit, has anyone tried CN's M5AA (Omega M5)?

9. Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer
    Is CN's Nolva suspended in oil like Lion's? If not then what is it?
    Quick edit, has anyone tried CN's M5AA (Omega M5)?
    Ice man: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=234768
    andruw251: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hlight=m5aa%2A

10. The standard product is in PG.
  11. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by michaelton
    If you fellas haven't seen it yet, check out the nolva at customnutritionwarehouse.com.

He's got a few hundred bottles of the old solution at $15 each (20 mg/ml, 50 ml).

And the new solution is $24.99.
    Very nice Post! Thanks for the Info!

12. Custom is on the ball. Ordered my bottles of the Ghetto version and got a nice smooth transaction. Love the ability to pay by online check. Now, going to get some cinnamon candy red hots concentrate from LeMelange and do a research experiment.
  13. Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    Custom is on the ball. Ordered my bottles of the Ghetto version and got a nice smooth transaction. Love the ability to pay by online check. Now, going to get some cinnamon candy red hots concentrate from LeMelange and do a research experiment.
    Do like I do bruh drop a little Cherry Kool Aid in the mix and BAM! There you have it nasty taste totally hidden.

14. Quote Originally Posted by drei
    Do like I do bruh drop a little Cherry Kool Aid in the mix and BAM! There you have it nasty taste totally hidden.
    Thanks bro, I'll give it a try.
  15. Smile

got myself 4 bottles of the "ghetto" style nolva. should last for a couple years in the fridge, right? $10 M1T and $15 nolva, it's never been cheaper to get muscles.

16. what is the difference between the old product and new product?

17. From what Ive gathered the old one comes out of solution (easily remedied by shaking before use) and is not flavored (easily remedied by not caring). Its a pretty sweet deal.

18. Different formulation. The old fell out of sol'n with sitting. If you shake it up its fine.

BTW - Props to CNW and their fast shipping: I placed my order Sun night and it was here yesterday.

19. Damn the service was fast. I got it in two days! For that price i wouldn't care if i had to put the stuff in a blender to mix it

20. Its not THAT Ghetto Well, maybe. I never mixed anything like that before.

21. Very fast service - i would not hesitate to buy from you again.

22. I have had one problem w/the shipping...last Saturday I dropped of about 12 orders and it seems the entire tote was misplaced by the post office. The tracking numbers have not even been updated past saturday. As far as I know, I have been in contact w/all customers effected and I hope to have this resolved by this saturday at the extreme latest. Just wanted to thank all effected for their extreme paitience.

23. For some reason it keeps telling me that my CC was rejected even though I use it all the time at other places.

24. has to be visa, mc, or disc. no amex. be sure the code on back is correct as well.

25. Yeah it's a Discover card and the number on the back is correct. It's a new card, but like I said I've used it at lots of other places with no troubles.

26. hmm...Im not sure. if you want, you can paypal me. just be sure to include all your info. really sorry for this...it should work as I have been geeting a few Disc. payments. paypal is mattpalada@hotmail.com

27. Custom, are you a mod now? You're name is red.

28. Not really red like the mods, kinda maroon. I wonder what's up with that.

29. I saw that as well. Maybe a sponsor status?

30. hmm.... price on page says $9.99 but pric ein cart say $15.

Any explanation?

Thanks!

A

31. it says 9.99 off of the normal price for the ghetto version.

32. Doh!

I am sorry!!!!! Brain slump

Thanks!

A

33. Stupid Houseman

34. Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Drago
    Stupid Houseman

3 words:

go
    fist
    yourself

35. awesome deal! custom is really looking out for us that are broke. orderd some the other day cant waite to start up
  36. the ghetto for full price

Hey Custom,
    I purchased 3 of the ghetto versions the day they went on sale at full price? You didn't have this going then....is there anything you can do for me? I would pick up another ghetto bottle, but I was hoping since I overpayed $30 bones you might hook me up?

Getsum27

37. Giver me your name and I'll shoot you another bottle of the standard version and how about a bottle of M5. Cool?

38. Quote Originally Posted by custom
    Giver me your name and I'll shoot you another bottle of the standard version and how about a bottle of M5. Cool?
    Now that's customer service!
    -chem.

39. Quote Originally Posted by chemikill
    Now that's customer service!
    -chem.
    Agreed!

40. I need some nolva but I'm strapped for cash. I see a lot of people have been getting the "ghetto" version and I was wondering if anybody has had any problems with it? I mean if I can save myself 30$ on 3 bottles I might as well, just making sure theres no legitimate reason NOT to get the ghetto version??

Similar Forum Threads

1. Excellent DEAL on X-Gels stack!
    By T-Bone in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-28-2013, 09:19 PM
  2. GREAT DEAL ON ELITE PROTEIN!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-21-2004, 02:29 AM
  3. KILLER DEAL ON MILK THISTLE
    By oracle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0