excellent deal on nolvadex

michaelton

Board Supporter
Awards
If you fellas haven't seen it yet, check out the nolva at www.customnutritionwarehouse.com.

He's got a few hundred bottles of the old solution at $15 each (20 mg/ml, 50 ml).

And the new solution is $24.99. :) :) :)

Last edited:
sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
yea, this guy offers a needed product for a real nice price. welcome aboard custom
Sage

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
bumping this..whats the old btw? i got the flavored

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Is CN's Nolva suspended in oil like Lion's? If not then what is it?
Quick edit, has anyone tried CN's M5AA (Omega M5)?

drei

Awards
If you fellas haven't seen it yet, check out the nolva at customnutritionwarehouse.com.

He's got a few hundred bottles of the old solution at $15 each (20 mg/ml, 50 ml).

And the new solution is $24.99. :) :) :)
Very nice Post! Thanks for the Info!

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Custom is on the ball. Ordered my bottles of the Ghetto version and got a nice smooth transaction. Love the ability to pay by online check. Now, going to get some cinnamon candy red hots concentrate from LeMelange and do a research experiment. ;)

drei

Awards
Custom is on the ball. Ordered my bottles of the Ghetto version and got a nice smooth transaction. Love the ability to pay by online check. Now, going to get some cinnamon candy red hots concentrate from LeMelange and do a research experiment. ;)
Do like I do bruh drop a little Cherry Kool Aid in the mix and BAM! There you have it nasty taste totally hidden.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
got myself 4 bottles of the "ghetto" style nolva. should last for a couple years in the fridge, right? $10 M1T and $15 nolva, it's never been cheaper to get muscles.

jeep69

Awards
what is the difference between the old product and new product?

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
From what Ive gathered the old one comes out of solution (easily remedied by shaking before use) and is not flavored (easily remedied by not caring). Its a pretty sweet deal.

michaelton

Board Supporter
Awards
Different formulation. The old fell out of sol'n with sitting. If you shake it up its fine.

BTW - Props to CNW and their fast shipping: I placed my order Sun night and it was here yesterday. :)

longtom74

Awards
Damn the service was fast. I got it in two days! For that price i wouldn't care if i had to put the stuff in a blender to mix it

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Its not THAT Ghetto :) Well, maybe. I never mixed anything like that before.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Very fast service - i would not hesitate to buy from you again.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I have had one problem w/the shipping...last Saturday I dropped of about 12 orders and it seems the entire tote was misplaced by the post office. The tracking numbers have not even been updated past saturday. As far as I know, I have been in contact w/all customers effected and I hope to have this resolved by this saturday at the extreme latest. Just wanted to thank all effected for their extreme paitience.

Rock Lee

Awards
For some reason it keeps telling me that my CC was rejected even though I use it all the time at other places. :confused:

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
has to be visa, mc, or disc. no amex. be sure the code on back is correct as well.

Rock Lee

Awards
Yeah it's a Discover card and the number on the back is correct. It's a new card, but like I said I've used it at lots of other places with no troubles.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
hmm...Im not sure. if you want, you can paypal me. just be sure to include all your info. really sorry for this...it should work as I have been geeting a few Disc. payments. paypal is [email protected]

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Custom, are you a mod now? You're name is red.

michaelton

Board Supporter
Awards
Not really red like the mods, kinda maroon. I wonder what's up with that. :confused:

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I saw that as well. Maybe a sponsor status?

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hmm.... price on page says $9.99 but pric ein cart say $15.

Any explanation?

Thanks!

A

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
it says 9.99 off of the normal price for the ghetto version.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Doh!

I am sorry!!!!! Brain slump :(

Thanks!

A

beamen28

beamen28

Awards
awesome deal! custom is really looking out for us that are broke. orderd some the other day cant waite to start up

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
the ghetto for full price

Hey Custom,
I purchased 3 of the ghetto versions the day they went on sale at full price? You didn't have this going then....is there anything you can do for me? I would pick up another ghetto bottle, but I was hoping since I overpayed $30 bones you might hook me up?

Getsum27

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Giver me your name and I'll shoot you another bottle of the standard version and how about a bottle of M5. Cool?

jefflong3323

Awards
I need some nolva but I'm strapped for cash. I see a lot of people have been getting the "ghetto" version and I was wondering if anybody has had any problems with it? I mean if I can save myself 30$ on 3 bottles I might as well, just making sure theres no legitimate reason NOT to get the ghetto version??

michaelton

Board Supporter
Awards
None that I can see, hoss. Just shake it up and you're good to go.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Awesome deals and super fast delivery Custom, thanks !

JerseyDevil

Awards
I went with the 'regular' version at $22.95. Still a great deal considering most sell the exact same amount for $45.

Hey Custom, do you have any lab tests showing the chemical analysis? If so can you post it?

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I do not even need any nolva since I bought a good deal from Powernutrition before they discontinued it. However, at that price I am going to get a few bottles and stock up even more. As far as I know 2 years shelf life is pretty accurate for nolva.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I went with the 'regular' version at $22.95. Still a great deal considering most sell the exact same amount for $45.

Hey Custom, do you have any lab tests showing the chemical analysis? If so can you post it?
No, sir I do not, on the nolva at least. I do have an independant third party analysis on my M1T and Triac, and the COA's for everything else in the article section.

JerseyDevil

Awards
Thanks Custom. Are you planning on getting one eventually? I'm sure everyone else here is like me, if you're reaching for the Nolva after seeing warning signs of gyno, it would be nice to have the reassurance it's the correct potency.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Custom. Are you planning on getting one eventually? I'm sure everyone else here is like me, if you're reaching for the Nolva after seeing warning signs of gyno, it would be nice to have the reassurance it's the correct potency.

Well, the thing is that the Lab I use, (same one as 1Fast) is DEA registered and all that good stuff. They may start asking alot of questions if I send them something like nolva to be tested. I think it would be best just to leave that alone.

Future Prodigy

Awards
maybe the search function on that stie doesn't work to well cause i typed in nolvadex and only got one result which was for a 29.99 bottle of something... and m1t is 29.99 down from 49.99. The prices you guys listed i can't find... any links?

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Well, the thing is that the Lab I use, (same one as 1Fast) is DEA registered and all that good stuff. They may start asking alot of questions if I send them something like nolva to be tested. I think it would be best just to leave that alone.
That makes sense. I understand