CAn i fly with epi?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%

CAn i fly with epi?

So for my own saftey I have to ask this,I'm flying out of town and i want to take some epi with me .everything i've read says that only bold tren and perph are now class 3 is that right? can I fly with some e-stane without gettin in trouble?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

yup - you'll be fine. To make things easier on you I suggest checking it and not carrying it on. Are you flying domestically?
    Back.... for real this time
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%

yup domestic just checkin I,m a pretty staight arrow guy don't wanna smugling charge over some frickin' epi thanks i will check it.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.1%

Quote Originally Posted by antdawg5150 View Post
    yup domestic just checkin I,m a pretty staight arrow guy don't wanna smugling charge over some frickin' epi thanks i will check it.
    no they arent looking for you. They're looking for osama.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    yup - you'll be fine. To make things easier on you I suggest checking it and not carrying it on. Are you flying domestically?
    Hartford huh my family is from new haven.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%

no they arent looking for you. They're looking for osama.
    ha ha yeah like he is gonna hop a 747 to texas
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.59%

Worest case stick it in advil or Tylenol container and put in your shaving bag. But def check it and no problems.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I wouldn't even try to "hide" it in other bottles etc. Epi isn't banned so I would just throw it in my checked luggage and rock on. I can see it now, "this isn't tylenol" "I know, but it's not illegal"... "then why are you trying to hide it, got something to hide do ya?"

Often times the best place to hide something is in plain site. Majority of those TSA guys would have no idea what it even was and would see a legit looking label and just move on. Now, if you had 30 bottles or a bag with a 1000 pills in it they may freak out a bit.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.97%

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post

Often times the best place to hide something is in plain site. Majority of those TSA guys would have no idea what it even was and would see a legit looking label and just move on. Now, if you had 30 bottles or a bag with a 1000 pills in it they may freak out a bit.
    Exactly what I was just going to say. I fly a couple dozen times a year and have always had a few bottles in my check on bags, even ones that have been banned. Unlabeled pills in a ziploc bag would be pretty suspicious I would think.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.1%

On my way back from Mexico with my wife i put 100 cuban cigars in my luggage. I got to customs and they asked if i had anything to declare. I said, "yes I have 100 cuban cigars in my bag". The woman rolled her eyes and said "cuban cigars are illegal in the country sir". I said "well its cuban seed tobacco but rolled in mexico" (a lie) and she said "please move along you're holding up the line". So they aren't really looking for OTC prohormones or cuban cigars. They're looking for heroin, cocaine, marijuana, etc. I always have a much harder time getting my heroin into the country.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

On my way back from Mexico with my wife i put 100 cuban cigars in my luggage. I got to customs and they asked if i had anything to declare. I said, "yes I have 100 cuban cigars in my bag". The woman rolled her eyes and said "cuban cigars are illegal in the country sir". I said "well its cuban seed tobacco but rolled in mexico" (a lie) and she said "please move along you're holding up the line". So they aren't really looking for OTC prohormones or cuban cigars. They're looking for heroin, cocaine, marijuana, etc. I always have a much harder time getting my heroin into the country.

You have that problem too?
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.1%

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    You have that problem too?
    yeah lately its near impossible - very unfortunate.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.24%

As former TSA and a lifter I can say we are not looking for supps. Now drugs are a different story. Once found they get turned over to the local or fed law enforcement.

The majority of bags I have looked in-THOUSANDS x ten. have some supps. Our country is obsessed with them.

Unless your going to another country/through customs I wouldn't sweat it. Period!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.61%

Quote Originally Posted by phL8Tme View Post
    As former TSA and a lifter I can say we are not looking for supps. Now drugs are a different story. Once found they get turned over to the local or fed law enforcement.

The majority of bags I have looked in-THOUSANDS x ten. have some supps. Our country is obsessed with them.

Unless your going to another country/through customs I wouldn't sweat it. Period!
    Yeah, I fly about every other week and the only time I get stopped (and I have a bunch of pills (BCAA's, fish, multi-v, creatine - all in the same bottle) is to check out my shaker of whey, I keep a weeks worth in a shaker and you know it looks like coke or something else shady going through the detector.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.24%

Its not color on a detector. It shows as a powder in an odd shaped container. Liquids a different matter. Put your powder in an amorphous container or get a small package of(jug/jar) of powder , I know size matters when traveling with baggage fees and all. Think "out of the ordinary" thats what we look for