M5 5alpha

juststarting

Awards
What do you guys think of this product selling over at mass nation.
http://massnation.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=261

They suggest stacking this with M1T. Two methyls, I don't know.

While new to the market, the data and chemical structure of M5 dictate that this new compound will become an extremely powerful hardening, strength, and focus agent, surpassing every previous compound in this regard.

M5 (17a-methyl 5alpha Androstenediol) is a similar match to the steroid Proviron or Masteron. This compound will make a conversion to DHT in the liver through the 3bHSD enzyme. It should be very well suited as a pre-workout stimulant, as well as reducing the effects of estrogen and SHBG on a cycle. Since DHT acts as an aromatize inhibitor, it can help reduce circulating estrogen on a cycle in lieu of typical anti-estrogens such as Nolvadex or 6OXO. Oral DHT has also been shown to bind to SHBG, allowing for more of other more powerful androgens to attach to the receptor, allowing for an overall more anabolic effect.

Some users prefer to take this compund during the last 2 weeks of a cycle to give that "ultra-hard" look that we all try so hard for. M5 is also a tremendous pre-workout stimulant taken 1 hour prior to the gym, and this compound may even surpass M1T as far as strength gains.

Speaking of M1T, M5 can be stacked quite nicely with it. A unique property of M5 is that by stacking it with another anabolic such as M1T, one may be able to lower the dose of both M1T and M5, but still see synergistic effects (1+1=3).

Directions for use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule once daily if under 200 pounds, and 2 capsules once daily if over 200 pounds. Do not consume more than the recommended dose, or for longer than 4 continuous weeks. Do not resume usage without at least 4 weeks of off time in between cycles.

This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 04 March, 2004.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
Personally, I wouldn't stack 2 methyl's together until further research/feedback becomes available. The M5AA with T1PRO does kick ass though....

GhostfaceKillah

GhostfaceKillah

Awards
I wouldn't stack 2 methyl's together until further research/feedback becomes available.
In Sledge's latest newsletter, he gives blood test results for m1,4ad, m1,4ad stacked with m1t, and m1,4ad stacked with M5aa. The data indicated that, although liver enzyme levels were higher than m1,4ad alone, there was no huge jump to frightening levels. Keep in mind though that there is still an increased stress on your liver and that if you do choose to stack 2 methylated compounds, you use a lower dose of both than if you were doing a standalone cycle. I still wouldn't do it myself.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt do it either. I'm currently doing a 2 week M1T cycle and in weeks 3-4 i'm going to run 2 weeks of M5AA alone, then PCT. I think M5AA will be a great "night cap" if you will, to a 2 week M1T cycle.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Like the others, caution is in order. However, I ran a 2wk cycle of M5AA, with 3 weeks of M1T and the liver enzymes were not that abnormal. Can't remember the #'s exactly...but did not worry me to greatly.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I do not think I would chance it either. Just not enough feedback yet. If you do, I would certainly lower the dose of both (as noted above).

Skark

Awards
  • Established
The difference with M5-AA is that you only use on workout days, so it is not a full time stack. Sledge and Pro have both stacked with with other things, with no adverse effects.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
we can give advice and quote studies but whwn it comes down to it..... Its your liver and you only get one.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The difference with M5-AA is that you only use on workout days, so it is not a full time stack. Sledge and Pro have both stacked with with other things, with no adverse effects.
I was under the understanding that people are taking M5AA daily even on off days.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
it depends on how you want to run it, if I were going to stack it I would just use it preworkout, if i wasnt stacking it with another methyl then i would use it e.d.

juststarting

Awards
Thanks, I just found out about this product and I am starting to look into it.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Like the others, caution is in order. However, I ran a 2wk cycle of M5AA, with 3 weeks of M1T and the liver enzymes were not that abnormal. Can't remember the #'s exactly...but did not worry me to greatly.

Thank you for the feedback

RRAdam

Awards
I wouldnt do it either. I'm currently doing a 2 week M1T cycle and in weeks 3-4 i'm going to run 2 weeks of M5AA alone, then PCT. I think M5AA will be a great "night cap" if you will, to a 2 week M1T cycle.
Aye, I'm going to do something similar..

2 weeks of m1t, 2 weeks of m5aa, 2 weeks of m1t with 4ad all the way through, then pct.

juststarting

Awards

2 weeks of m1t, 2 weeks of m5aa, 2 weeks of m1t with 4ad all the way through, then pct.

I was thinking of doing the same thing except I am not sure where to get the 4ad. I wanted the dermal from PN but since they don't have any I'm not sure where to get it.

drei

Awards
I was thinking of doing the same thing except I am not sure where to get the 4ad. I wanted the dermal from PN but since they don't have any I'm not sure where to get it.
When I was using PH/PS I used 4-Derm by Dermabolics. You can get it at 1fast400 or Blackstarlabs. It works just as good as PH's in PN T-Gel.

RRAdam

Awards
When I was using PH/PS I used 4-Derm by Dermabolics. You can get it at 1fast400 or Blackstarlabs. It works just as good as PH's in PN T-Gel.
yea - thats what I ordered... I also have some 4ad powder left over that I will add to the mix.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

That sounds like a nice cycle but 6 straight weeks of methyls scares the hell out of me and my liver. I may try it tho, depending on your results.

slewdem

Awards
so what do you do now?

slewdem

Awards
dude.. just buy DS's m5aa powder and peg400.

i personally like 60mg ed.

its all about 5aa cyp too..

i just started HST, and rocked 315 squats 1 set of 20 no problem.

then went out and dunked on clowns like no other.

all on 60mg of m5aa..

its the ****!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you guys think of this product selling over at mass nation.
http://massnation.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=261

They suggest stacking this with M1T. Two methyls, I don't know.

While new to the market, the data and chemical structure of M5 dictate that this new compound will become an extremely powerful hardening, strength, and focus agent, surpassing every previous compound in this regard.

M5 (17a-methyl 5alpha Androstenediol) is a similar match to the steroid Proviron or Masteron. This compound will make a conversion to DHT in the liver through the 3bHSD enzyme. It should be very well suited as a pre-workout stimulant, as well as reducing the effects of estrogen and SHBG on a cycle. Since DHT acts as an aromatize inhibitor, it can help reduce circulating estrogen on a cycle in lieu of typical anti-estrogens such as Nolvadex or 6OXO. Oral DHT has also been shown to bind to SHBG, allowing for more of other more powerful androgens to attach to the receptor, allowing for an overall more anabolic effect.

Some users prefer to take this compund during the last 2 weeks of a cycle to give that "ultra-hard" look that we all try so hard for. M5 is also a tremendous pre-workout stimulant taken 1 hour prior to the gym, and this compound may even surpass M1T as far as strength gains.

Speaking of M1T, M5 can be stacked quite nicely with it. A unique property of M5 is that by stacking it with another anabolic such as M1T, one may be able to lower the dose of both M1T and M5, but still see synergistic effects (1+1=3).

Directions for use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule once daily if under 200 pounds, and 2 capsules once daily if over 200 pounds. Do not consume more than the recommended dose, or for longer than 4 continuous weeks. Do not resume usage without at least 4 weeks of off time in between cycles.

This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 04 March, 2004.

NattyNow

Awards
the m5aa definately does give a pre-workout boost...also some bad insomnia for me. i used to take proviron pre-workout, and the m5aa seems to give more aggression. weird, as i thought it worked through converting to methyle DHT (mestenalone). actually a few years ago i used straight injectable no-ester DHT and got some nice hardness, but nowhere near the CNS stim of the M5aa. i'll try the 5aa cyp later and see how it compares to that.

BTW for best pre-workout effect, maybe use something other than everclear to dose it... for me even 2ml of booze makes walking lunges a sobriety test :(

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
dude.. just buy DS's m5aa powder and peg400.

i personally like 60mg ed.

its all about 5aa cyp too..

i just started HST, and rocked 315 squats 1 set of 20 no problem.

then went out and dunked on clowns like no other.

all on 60mg of m5aa..

its the ****!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha Dunking on Squares, 5aa sounds awesome.

Marcola

Awards
I know this is a little of topic, but damn Drei I like your new avatar.