Clomid on cycle in place of nolva?

antdawg5150

Awards
Ok so I have read and heard of running a low dose of nolva on cycle to control estro,and as a preventative measure against gyno.Would clomid do the same thing at a low dose ? and if so what should be the dose? I only ask b/c I happen to have a bunch leftover,and I figured I could us it that way on my next run since i am switching to torem. for pct.
Thanx antdawg

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
i would rather run the torem during cycle and leave clomid for pct since clomid is great at restoring T levels and torem is better at combatting gyno.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
clomid has a longer half life so 25mg E2D is probably fine.

antdawg5150

Awards
i would rather run the torem during cycle and leave clomid for pct since clomid is great at restoring T levels and torem is better at combatting gyno.
I guess I'm set up to do that too! I was also hoping to avoid the whinny bitch stage of the clomid pct but I guess i'll have to tough it out.Ha ha

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
"...it would seem to be a more potent and safer alternative to Nolvadex...Fareston would also make a welcome addition to a cycle where Cholesterol issues may be a concern, or where something slightly stronger than Nolvadex may be required to prevent gyno..."

References:

1. Breast Cancer Re Treat. 1990 Aug;16 Suppl:S3-7. Introduction to toremifene. Kangas L.

2. Breast 2006 Apr;15(2):142-57. Epub 2005 Nov 9.Toremifene: An evaluation of its safety profile. Harvey HA, Kimura , MHajba A

just took a bit out of a big article.. not really sure what reference went with that

so the torem (Fareston) is nolva without much or any liver toxicity and even better at combating gyno.. This sounds like the perfect SERM to run during a cycle. Clomid is great at restoring T levels like i said before so i still say that it is better for PCT. It will also do better on lipid profiles after your cycle.

antdawg5150

Awards
"...it would seem to be a more potent and safer alternative to Nolvadex...Fareston would also make a welcome addition to a cycle where Cholesterol issues may be a concern, or where something slightly stronger than Nolvadex may be required to prevent gyno..."

References:

1. Breast Cancer Re Treat. 1990 Aug;16 Suppl:S3-7. Introduction to toremifene. Kangas L.

2. Breast 2006 Apr;15(2):142-57. Epub 2005 Nov 9.Toremifene: An evaluation of its safety profile. Harvey HA, Kimura , MHajba A

just took a bit out of a big article.. not really sure what reference went with that

so the torem (Fareston) is nolva without much or any liver toxicity and even better at combating gyno.. This sounds like the perfect SERM to run during a cycle. Clomid is great at restoring T levels like i said before so i still say that it is better for PCT. It will also do better on lipid profiles after your cycle.
thank you very help,I'm always concerned with hepatoxicity

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
thank you very help,I'm always concerned with hepatoxicity
The hepatoxicity concern really only plays a role when youre taking a SERM for breast cancer. For AAS recovery, you're taking it in lower doses for short periods of time.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
The hepatoxicity concern really only plays a role when youre taking a SERM for breast cancer. For AAS recovery, you're taking it in lower doses for short periods of time.
well breast cancer patients use 20 mg most of the time, have seen 40. Was just thinking that on cycle might not be a good place to put another toxic chemical in your body like nolva. But he doesn't have that anyway, just saying torem is a great choice on cycle.

carl666

Awards
Use an AI and only use nolva if you see symptoms of gyno.

But to answer your question; nolva has stronger AI properties than clomid and is superior in prevention & treatment of gyno.

During PCT clomid maybe superior in restoring HPTA.. depends on the cycle IMO.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established

But to answer your question; nolva has stronger AI properties than clomid and is superior in prevention & treatment of gyno.

he doesnt have nolva he has torem..

he can low dose the torem throughout the cycle and use clomid or clomid/torem combo for pct, his choice.

no need for him to buy another AI

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
well breast cancer patients use 20 mg most of the time, have seen 40. Was just thinking that on cycle might not be a good place to put another toxic chemical in your body like nolva. But he doesn't have that anyway, just saying torem is a great choice on cycle.
I agree about torem, just saying the hepatoxicity aspect is overstated, especially if using those injectable AAS that do not tax the liver.

carl666

Awards
he doesnt have nolva he has torem..

he can low dose the torem throughout the cycle and use clomid or clomid/torem combo for pct, his choice.

no need for him to buy another AI
My mistake; although the OP doesn't say what compounds and dosage he is using.

e.g if he was running test 750mg> and dbol.. he should not be relying on a SERM for oestrogen control

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established

Nolva is an AI now? I respectfully disagree sir. Clomid and nolva are SERMs not AIs. AIs include formex, arimidex, letrozole. I would not anticipate any AI activity from clomid or nolva.

I low dose nolva and formex on cycle, clomid for pct followed by adex. But thats just what works best for me.