first cycle critique please?

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
hey, I took everyones advice and did more research on starting a cycle of test and d bol.

Test propanate eod injections at 350mg for 8 weeks.
dbol-due to the amount I have 20 mg for 50 days/6 weeks
HCG-250iu every four days

PCT.-question? should this start two weeks after last injection to let the body start a plight towards homeostasis or since prop is a short ester should I start sooner?
I want overkill!
NO NOODLE **** FOR ME.

Tamoxifen citrate starting at 40mg and weening off.
Formex by IBE not for e control but more for umf in the gym. and bedroom
SARM S4 for gym/energy/mood/ performance-cem product
Dermatherm for cortisol control
bronkaid-has ephedra-just good for getting hyped-low dose not high enough to burn fat.
creatine
testosterone recovery stack from primordial performance
and maybe diesel test or activate extreme.

This pct is expensive I know so if you think the products are redundant tell me, If you suggest a different pct please keep in mind that I still want overkill, I want no chances since I have family history of low fertility. Seeing how I am only alive due to hcg and perganal which Im sure is spelled wrong. My dad has been calling me a hcg baby

Should powerfull be in there? MY pct in general is mainly to stop fat loss and keep my rod working.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Why not run the dbol at 30mg for 4 weeks? Also are you dosing the Test at 350mg per week or 350mg at every injection?

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
at every injection. That d bol dosing does sound good. I think I will switch to that. Does Pct sound good?

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
The only product you have up there for pct that i have used is diesel test and nolvadex lol Im thinking for your first cycle that you should only use 600mg a week of test. 350mg EOD is very high for someone that is new to the injection game. I would rather be safe than sorry.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I will head that advice. Thanks man this is good help.

shawn213

Awards
Why not run test e or c instead of test prop? Less injections for a first time user just seems more logical to me.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure about the SARM S4 during PCT myself..but I could be wrong. I wouldnt use that myself. Keep the Nolva and Formex BUT dont overdose the Formex during PCT otherwise you'll not have enough estrogen and could slow the process of your libido recovering and such..I would keep the PP's TRS. I have used this and it is very good. Really..TRS and Nolva are plenty for PCT. But it wouldnt hurt to add DTH as it works pretty well too. I've actually used all of these and while my PCT would differ slightly..I would say your headed in a safe direction but just rather expensive..

txfrc

Awards
pct is overkill IMHO.

run real Nolva/Clomid pct. i'd also run 2wks of clen in there as well to help pull off anything you put on during. which wont be much due to the prop.

i'd say keep it simple and spend the money on food. i stopped running a preworkout at all and feel way better now. to me i'm able to judge my body way better during a workout rather than crashing or zoned out feeling, ect. everyone is different though!

also stopped playing with ephedra when i tried clen.

goodluck on your cycle!
you MAY want to have a backup source for some test-e or cyp. you can get your hands on quick if your body doesnt like the prop. Therefore you can switch over and never miss a beat, rather than stopping the cycle or feeling like crap for the remainder.

txfrc

Awards
throw some EQ in there as a base. might as well.
start 2 wks early if you can, 300 a week, then if your cycle is 10wks just stop at wk 8, its a slow ester. so you want it ending near same time as your prop.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
throw some EQ in there as a base. might as well.
start 2 wks early if you can, 300 a week, then if your cycle is 10wks just stop at wk 8, its a slow ester. so you want it ending near same time as your prop.

its a first cycle, suggesting him to run clen and EQ "as a base" is not a very good suggestion.

but otherwise good input

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Thanks I may go test c, since its way cheaper right now, Currently I have clomid I have not yet gotten the nolva but will by the end of the week. As for throwing EQ as a base Im a little scared to be taking three steroids for the first time. The trs from primordial seems good, I have yet to read anything bad. So what about Sarms? Is this suppressive in anyway, I thought it might just replace the on feeling while crashing. Really im blind about sarms in general, whats the low down?

txfrc

Awards
its a first cycle, suggesting him to run clen and EQ "as a base" is not a very good suggestion.

but otherwise good input
well, the clen would be in pct for only two weeks. he also has complete control over how many mcg he intakes. and since he has seemed to done ephedra before, i was just suggesting that as a 'safer' alternative.

and on the EQ, compared to cyp or tren or dbol, its pretty damn mild and slow ester, was just recommending that as something besides a cyp only cycle. may get a tad better results with no real sides.

i'm running my first now. and just preloaded my cycle with 600wk eq then dropping it to 300 when the prop comes in.

txfrc

Awards
Thanks I may go test c, since its way cheaper right now, Currently I have clomid I have not yet gotten the nolva but will by the end of the week. As for throwing EQ as a base Im a little scared to be taking three steroids for the first time. The trs from primordial seems good, I have yet to read anything bad. So what about Sarms? Is this suppressive in anyway, I thought it might just replace the on feeling while crashing. Really im blind about sarms in general, whats the low down?

i'd try the cyp then. you may not enjoy pinning EOD.
the cyp isnt going to be *as* clean of gains as the prop. and with the dbol compared to var or a-drol. you will be putting on a little more water. may want to keep this in mind.

props for getting all this squared away and asking questions before going into it.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
i'm running my first now. and just preloaded my cycle with 600wk eq then dropping it to 300 when the prop comes in.
You're running your first cycle now, but you're giving him advice? I mean come one man, really? He should start with a test base product first. A long Ester like Test-C is the number one pick with anyone I know. Also, why would you want to run a long ester for only 8 weeks? Just because he is doing 10 weeks of prop doesn't mean he shouldn't run 10 weeks of test-c with it(If he was any experienced user, not meant for 1st cycle). By running a long ester all it means is that it will be in his system for about 2 weeks after his last injection, which leaves more time for extra gains and then after those 2 weeks he can start PCT.

txfrc

Awards
You're running your first cycle now, but you're giving him advice? I mean come one man, really? He should start with a test base product first.
i agree, i'm just giving my unbiased advice of what i am doing and what i've spent a few months researching. i didnt say anywhere that i'm more qualified than anyone!

ALL i'm saying is that coming from his original post of Prop AND Dbol...that cyp and a low amount of eq is milder than his original idea. yet would be effective. or cyp alone, hell, i know people that run 600wk of eq in with their test and barely notice the eq. everyone is different!

no harm meant! take care!

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Whats up with all the !!!! marks? lol

Im not trying to be an ass but it's like having a 2nd grader teach another 2nd grader.

The best thing to run is a simple test cycle. On the 2nd cycle after you learn about your body's reaction, then you can start adding in other compounds. You would rather be safe than sorry IMO.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established

Im not trying to be an ass but it's like having a 2nd grader teach another 2nd grader.

The best thing to run is a simple test cycle. On the 2nd cycle after you learn about your body's reaction, then you can start adding in other compounds. You would rather be safe than sorry IMO.
This is spot-on advice

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
sarms is NOT suppressive

keep the dose at 50mg ed split 25mg PM and 25mgs AM.

JGank

Awards
If I were you I would run the cycle this way.
100-150mg test prop EOD for four to six weeks. Use the dbol as you wanted.
I would use an AI EOD.
As for PCT. The tired and true Nolva or Clomid is all you really need. It has worked for countless gear users. The primordial thing can be run on top but nolva or clomid are a must. The HCG is not needed. Are you trying to conceive? Why is fertillity an issue now? You can start PCT three days after your last shot. When you enter this world it kinda renders OTC products useless. One vial of test will produce better results than anything in the NP store. I would bet anything that is will give you better results and less sides than what you posted. I hope all works out.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
If you're only gonna run it for 6 weeks then you might as well save your money and go buy a prohormone. 6 weeks on an injection cycle is pointless. Run it 10 weeks, with the DBol for the first 4.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Right, nothin wrong with a simple test cycle if it is your first time. Test-e for me for my first run... Next cycle after that is gonna be test-e/Eq cycle...

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Mine was this:
Week 1: Dbol 20mg ED
Week 2: Dbol 30mg ED
Week 3: Dbol 40mg ED
Week 4: Dbol 40mg ED
Week 1-8: Test-c at 500mg
Week 9-10: Test-c at 600mg
Week 9-12: Epi 40mg ED
Week 12: Start PCT
I had prior use with Dbol. The reason for week 9 and 10 with the extra 100mg of test-c was due to the fact that I had a little extra to spare and a 100mg increase after i saw how it affected my body was kinda nice. The Epi I started at 20mg for 2 days then 2 days of 30mg and then hit 40mg after that. Even though my last injection was week 10, it takes about 14-18 days for the test-c esters to run its course. That is why you start PCT 2 weeks after last injection with test-c.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
well, the clen would be in pct for only two weeks. he also has complete control over how many mcg he intakes. and since he has seemed to done ephedra before, i was just suggesting that as a 'safer' alternative.

and on the EQ, compared to cyp or tren or dbol, its pretty damn mild and slow ester, was just recommending that as something besides a cyp only cycle. may get a tad better results with no real sides.

keep the dose at 50mg ed and you wont have any sides.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How can you tell someone to take 50mg ED and that he won't have sides? Neg.
Exactly, sides vary from person to person; someone may have worst sides at a lower dosage than another person with a higher dosage...

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I've only seen one person mention an AI. If you end up running cyp, perhaps think about some 'dex or exe etc. to keep it a bit more dry.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
True, I didnt think of that, I never needed one. If you dont use it, atleast have it on hand just incase.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
because I have done it several times. All the sides were at 100mgs...have you tried it?
Dude, just because you dont have any sides doesn't mean that he is the same. Did you get bloodwork done? The same reasctions you have at 100mg, he could have at 40mg, you don't know. Terrible advice to give someone who is starting their first cycle.

:thinking:

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
Dude, just because you dont have any sides doesn't mean that he is the same. Did you get bloodwork done? The same reasctions you have at 100mg, he could have at 40mg, you don't know. Terrible advice to give someone who is starting their first cycle.

:thinking:
sarms alone is a great first cycle....

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
WTF does that have to do with your previous asinine comment?

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
SO someone said no hcg during cycle? I hear different things from everyone. I was planning on using it to prevent testicle shrinkage since I hear the d bols can give you rasin nuts!. I have also read that it helps shorten and lessen the crash if done on cycle, prevent shutdown so early. IS this wrong?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can use HCG if you have it, its good stuff, you use it on cycle to keep your nuts from going into atrophy.