Coming off Nolva too fast?

f4idan

Awards
Let's say someone who is completely natural has been dosing on 20-40 mg of Nolvadex for a few weeks. What would the physiological effects be of stopping this instantly (without gradually lowering the dosage)?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Nothing and what would anyone be doing just dosing nolva.. you might need to do a little reading first..

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
Let's say someone who is completely natural has been dosing on 20-40 mg of Nolvadex for a few weeks. What would the physiological effects be of stopping this instantly (without gradually lowering the dosage)?
Your estrogen can rebound if you stop taking it abruptly. I would atleast taper it down before you stop taking it.

f4idan

Awards
Your estrogen can rebound if you stop taking it abruptly. I would atleast taper it down before you stop taking it.
I'm not taking it, I'm just interested in what would happen if someone did and then stopped abruptly. I'm just curious about how exactly it works, from a learning standpoint. Thanks for the replies so far.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
You could use nolva to maximize your natural test production could you not? Not that I have I was just curious, also I dont think you would get much of a rebound with a SERM they block estrogen at the receptor rather than suicidally system wide like a true aromatose inhibitor.