Highest M1T Dose

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What is the highest m1t dose that anyone has done on here? I have used 30 mg a day but I'm sure someone has used more? I actually had better results at 20 mg a day on my first cycle then 30 mg a day on the second one...

megalug

Awards
im on my second 4 week cycle at 30 mgs .i dont know if i will go higher next cycle or not . strength and mass gains are good for me at 30. peace

Skark

Awards
  • Established
One of the guys at Avant ramped up to 70mgs :eek:

We still miss you big guy :D

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
No but why use mor ethan is necesary for weight gain?

Skark

Awards
  • Established
When a new PH comes out, especially M versions, no one really knows WHAT the effective dosage or cycle lengths are. That's why these guys donate their bodies for muscle science. We also have a guy who has taken 110mgs of M1,4-ADD a day :eek: Now I wouldn't do it, but I sure feel better about taking the standard 30mg dose.

Through all these experiments we now know that depending on each guy's history and reactions to M1-T that an effective dose regimen varies from 5mg to 20mg, and there is no need to take more.

ps24eva

Awards
i think 5mg is enough.

I dont' know who came up with this 10mg standard dosage.

5mg IS (or should be) the standard dosage

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
If I recall correctly, that Axehole idiot was gonna take 70-80mg M1t.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
When a new PH comes out, especially M versions, no one really knows WHAT the effective dosage or cycle lengths are. That's why these guys donate their bodies for muscle science. We also have a guy who has taken 110mgs of M1,4-ADD a day :eek: Now I wouldn't do it, but I sure feel better about taking the standard 30mg dose.

Through all these experiments we now know that depending on each guy's history and reactions to M1-T that an effective dose regimen varies from 5mg to 20mg, and there is no need to take more.
A well articulated and thorough response...karma for you.

i think 5mg is enough.

A voice of reason in a world governed by the mantra "More is better". I agree with this statement.

Very good posts...

Chemo

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I saw no significant differences in lbm gain between taking 5, 10 and 15 mg/day. I gained very well at 5mg/day and that's all I plan to ever run in a stack.

IMO 5 mgs/day is just right. I'd also like to try it in 1mg doses to see if it can be run longer for more predictable gains.

Bobo experimented with higher doses and absolutely hated the sides.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I personally saw no results untill I hit 30mg, then Bam!

hornedfrogsAT

Awards
I personally saw no results at 10mg/ED OR 30mg/ED. The week in the middle of my 3 week cycle, when I was on 20mg/ED, I just blew up though. I'm sticking with 20mg from here on out, I believe.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
A well articulated and thorough response...karma for you.

A voice of reason in a world governed by the mantra "More is better". I agree with this statement.

Very good posts...

Chemo
exactly
15 day cycles:
Ran 10mg @ 195lbs (gained 10lbs)
Currently running 15mg @210lbs (gained 5lbs so far - 10days left)
I respond well, but starting low is sensible.

drei

Awards
The first caps made were 10mg

i think 5mg is enough.

If I remember correctly the first caps made were 10mg and then someone made 5mg tabs for better dosing. That's probably where the 10mg dosing theory came from.

drei

Awards
Pin it!

If you are going to do over 30grams M-1-T a day you need to start pinning your 1-Test. All 100% of compound bio-availability and no methylation stressing your liver. Yeah and I know the liver stress thing may be overstated but I believe if you don't have to put unecessary stress on an organ then don't. I used to be a big oral compound guy and then I found Test Enanth and Sterile 1-Test.

DREi

Rock Lee

Awards
Yeah but pinning 1-test is a bit more expensive than taking M1T.