Solid Test E and Var cycle, Any changes?

karl8887

Awards
With this cycle, I am clearly trying to cut bf%, while reducing water weight, keeping a high libido, reducing side effects and trying to keep the lean mass that is gained. I think this is what I am looking for but looking for some opinions and vet advice. I have researched this all for quite some time. I know that anavar and proviron arent liver toxic, so there is not much strain with running the 2 orals. HCG to help make PCT easier, and keep the nuts where they belong. Proviron helping with estrogen, water weight and libido. Anything from anyone would help. Thanks

Testosterone E : weeks 1-12 (400mg/wk)
D-Bol: weeks 1-3 (40mg/day)
Avanvar: weeks 8-13 (50mg/day)
Proviron: weeks 6-13 (50mg/day)
HCG: weeks 4-13 (.5cc/twice a week) week 13 (1cc/week)

PCT:
Nolvadex: weeks 14&15 (40mg/wk)
Nolvadex: weeks 16&17 (20mg/wk)

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
If u want to begin with a oral kickstart on a cutter i would not be going with 40mg of Dbol. Epi or Hdrol would be more appropriate i think.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I think you'l find H-drol just easier and cheaper to get your hands on with similar results.

karl8887

Awards
Yea, I know d-bol will give me water weight but it was to just Jumpstart the test. I was thinking that maybe the anavar and proviron would eliminate that water weight... What is H-drol

karl8887

Awards
nevermind, Im really looking just to stay on all AAS, no ph. But thanks for the suggestion. It would be cheaper but t-bol would probably be my best bet.