Arimidex really nessacery?

D

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
for a first cycle or test e or c 500mg a week 12 weeks and dbol 25mg first 4 weeks is arimidex really needed,or just a good option?what are you opinions?thanks

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
depends if you're prone to gyno. If so you could use .25 or .125 ed/eod. I mean it may be worth it if you're prone, it'll take away some of the gains you'll get.

D

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
thanks,so i heard about the taking away the gains,but since its my first cycle idk how prone to the gyno i would be

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
well, maybe you should run a cycle of just test for your first cycle. Most people aren't going to get gyno unless they are either A. Prone to it. or B. Using way too much. so you're probably okay to do this without armidex.. that's more for people who have gotten gyno and want to ensure they don't get it again

L

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
If you don't know how "prone" you are to gyno it's a good idea to run it. The trick is to find out what dose is right for you. Unless you're getting constant blood work to keep track of your levels, the only way to figure out what the correct dose is is by "feeling" it out. If you start to notice side effects that are indicative of low estrogen (sore joints, low libido, etc), you'd want to nudge the dose down, and vice-versa. A lot of people fear that they will "limit" their gains but as long as you're not driving your estrogen too low any reduction in "positive" gains wouldn't be a concern in my opinion. Aside from preventing gyno, there are other benefits to controlling estrogen such as reducing bloat and the amount of fat gained on-cycle.

Also, as a note, my opinion about low estrogen and limiting gains is based on what I've seen others report. Those who seem to control estrogen properly while on cycle make just as good gains as those running no estrogen control. Hypothetically, even if you do limit your "positive" gains, weigh that against gaining more fat while on-cycle. Finishing up a cycle with an additional 5+ pounds to cut doesn't sound too appealing to me. The way I look at it, more fat means more time that needs to be invested into cutting, time that could have been spent bulking. This is part of why I don't agree with the "who cares about gaining fat during a bulk?" mindset.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just have that and nolva on hand.. And I would use nolva 10mged if signs of gyno starts to occur as nolva doesn't destroy estro, it merely blocks it in the breast area.

Jsherbro

Jsherbro

Awards
depends if you're prone to gyno. If so you could use .25 or .125 ed/eod. I mean it may be worth it if you're prone, it'll take away some of the gains you'll get.
By take away the gains I would like to say that really means this: Running test the aromatizes most likely will lead to some water retention. Estrogen is also responsible for helping you pack on the mass that you want. But high doses of Adex mess with IGF levels, but high does I mean 1mg +. If you run an AI (low dose) through your cycle though say .5mg EOD or .25mg EOD, you will "appear" to lose less gains (observationally) because you will have CONTROLLED your water retention throughout your cycle, so then after, your not losing 10 lbs. of water weight making it "LOOK" like your shrunk. Run it if you GET gyno, Or even run it .5mg twice a week. That is what I am doing. Its up to you. and also Aromasin (EXE) has less effect on your IGF levels.

T

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
for a first cycle or test e or c 500mg a week 12 weeks and dbol 25mg first 4 weeks is arimidex really needed,or just a good option?what are you opinions?thanks
With those two compounds its a good idea.

OZjames007

OZjames007

Awards
so many different opinions
i would so NO. keep it on hand.
i would keep anastrozole on hand. clomid and nolva enough for pct and entire cycle

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
More estro/water creates for an even higher anabolic environment.... You already tax your immune system while being on cycle, when you decrease estro you tax it even more..... Keep AI on hand, your nips will feel sensitive/sore if gyno starts to flare, then just use nolva low dose and low dose adex...

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
i know this is somewhat of an older thread but i'm getting myself some adex to have either on hand in case i start getting gyno, or i'm considering dosing it very low throughout my cycle to control bloat.

the knock against ai's on cycle seems to be that you want some estrogen floating around because estrogen is needed to grow... but doesn't arimidex only reduce estrogen from very high levels down to normal levels? if estrogen is at a normal level, why would hindering gains be an issue at all?