First Epi run...whaddya think

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey so i'm about to dive into my first PH run, over the last year i've gone from 123lbs to roughly 145lbs right now, i stayed somewhat lean but not like i was at 123lbs obviously, i'm going with a normal epistane run with the expectations of about 5-8 lean lbs, while trying to gain weight i've been eating pretty much anything just to add weight, i plan on keeping the calories high but eating more lean and adding in some extra protein

I want to gain some lean muscle while also trying to lean out alittle and eating more clean than i have been. Strength isn't a big factor on this run but it will be an added bonus. I also have had what i believe is gyno from puberty as my friend and brother have made comments on my chest since i was like 12 or 13 and i just thought i was shaped like that until i started reading about somethings. Reducing fat in that area along with any other gyno type reduction would be another bonus.

I also plan on adding alittle more HIIT cardio to my regime as long as it doesn't cause to much backpump

Support supplements: NOW adm multi, milk thistle, hawthorne berry, and i also have taurine for the back pumps , i'm currently pre loading everything except the taurine right now

Supplement: IBE Epistane ran at 20/30/30/40, 20/30/30/30, or 20/30/30/30 depending how i feel or results i'm seeing

PCT: I have nolva on hand which i'll probably take no matter what, if not i also have inhibit-e, panthera primal test which i probably will not take, controlled labs blue up, i also have on hand yohimbe by prima force and trib, which i probably won't use the trib now that i have the blue up, but i probably will take the yohimbe for libido because the ATD could kill libido

The bad thing is the nolva was a gift from a friend who gave up all supplements and it seems like theres only enough nolva to run it 30/20/10 or something like 20/20/20/10

But however does anyone with experience think this looks ok?

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
You are being smart with loading your support supps now. Some will say you dont need a SERM but I always prefer one. Its better to be safe than sorry. The sweet spot for me is 40mg with Epi. I would run it like this 30/40./40/40. Your PCT run at 20/20/20/10 along with your inhibbit-e and you should be fine.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i forgot, i might also add in some universal storm during pct along with controlled labs glycergrow, i'm still unsure because i want this to be lean and i understand creatine could help with the strength but i want to keep it as lean as possible, on the other hand inhibit e is widely known to dry u out also so the creatine won't bloat me up to much....any suggestions

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
storm wont make u bloated. thats just my experience. if u dont use any nutrient partitioners itll more than likely have a slight partitioning effect since it has an undisclosed amount of 4-oh and ala. but the creatine bloat is too overhyped IMO. storm wont bloat u tho. and its a great creatine especially for the price, cant beat 80 servings for 25-30 bucks depending where u get it

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
There are a ton of ways you can run the Nolva, you could go 20/20/10/10 and that may work great for you, never know till you try

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
storm is the only creatine i use because of the price and servings amount, but it does bloat me quite a bit, any ab definition i ever had goes away 2 or 3 weeks into creatine usage, but i'll probably use it to be on the safe side to keep the strength up and help keep any gains i do make

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
does anyone think adding dermatherm target would help with this run? as i first mentioned i believe i have gyno from puberty, this stuff probably won't help touch it at all but i want this to be as lean as possible and i was thinking of adding dermatherm in order to help reduce some chest fat if the gyno reduction in this stuff works at all for it