Understanding the Dryness of Epi/Havoc

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
For a while, I've been trying to understand the anti-estrogenic effects of popular compounds like Winstrol and Epi/Havoc.

I have athritis in some of my joints and use lots of support supplements to deal with the issue. I'm also on TRT.

2 years back, before I began TRT, I tried out RPN Havoc and noticed it really worked great until the 3rd week. Around the 3rd week I experienced extreme dryness, libido loss, and super bad joint pains. Similiarily, the next cycle of havoc I had to quit at day 20 because of the same joint pain/dryness problems.

I understand the havoc is supposed to be anti-estrogenic and good at reducing gyno etc.. However, I've seen blood tests indicate HIGHER e2 levels on cycle. This must suggest that havoc is a SERM that exhibits anti-estrogenic effects on the body while simultaneously increasing E2.

Now here is my main question,

- Does the intense dryness from havoc occur because the compound is actually building up in my blood stream and overtime its gaining a more anti-estrogenic effect on my body? OR, is it because the drug is shutting down my natural testosterone production and keeping my aromatase enzyme from increasing which means I have no testosteorne to convert to estrogen = dry joints.

So, conclusively, If I ran Havoc again ontop of TRT, could I possibly dodge the severe joint dryness that would normally occur in week 3 because the TRT is providing consistent testosterone which provides adaquate estrogen?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For a while, I've been trying to understand the anti-estrogenic effects of popular compounds like Winstrol and Epi/Havoc.

I have athritis in some of my joints and use lots of support supplements to deal with the issue. I'm also on TRT.

2 years back, before I began TRT, I tried out RPN Havoc and noticed it really worked great until the 3rd week. Around the 3rd week I experienced extreme dryness, libido loss, and super bad joint pains. Similiarily, the next cycle of havoc I had to quit at day 20 because of the same joint pain/dryness problems.

I understand the havoc is supposed to be anti-estrogenic and good at reducing gyno etc.. However, I've seen blood tests indicate HIGHER e2 levels on cycle. This must suggest that havoc is a SERM that exhibits anti-estrogenic effects on the body while simultaneously increasing E2.

Now here is my main question,

- Does the intense dryness from havoc occur because the compound is actually building up in my blood stream and overtime its gaining a more anti-estrogenic effect on my body? OR, is it because the drug is shutting down my natural testosterone production and keeping my aromatase enzyme from increasing which means I have no testosteorne to convert to estrogen = dry joints.

So, conclusively, If I ran Havoc again ontop of TRT, could I possibly dodge the severe joint dryness that would normally occur in week 3 because the TRT is providing consistent testosterone which provides adaquate estrogen?
good question and imo yes i think it would help at least.