1-Tren Liqua-vade Cycle

j rad

j rad

Awards
Alright, I'm 2 days into my 1-Tren Run. I weigh about 175 right now early morning. Goals are to increase strength, and add a little size. I'm not going to run a full log, but I will let everyone know my results at the end of my four week cycle. I will be running a SERM for pct, i have nolva and clomid. Also have letro and cabergoline to thwart prolactin issues. My avatar was a picture taken about 2 weeks ago so that will be my beginning cycle pic.

Also on a side-note my workout is a pretty basic 5 day split. I focus heavily on compound lifts, and also am testing the FST-7 method. For those of you who are unfamiliar with it, its basically doing 7 sets at the end of your workout with 30 seconds rest in between. The goal is to stretch the muscle fascia to achieve maximum growth. Hence FST (Fascia Stretch Training) 7. I have been following this for about a month and am happy with the results so far. A friend of mine who has recently become a member of team MD has had amazing success with this program, as well as many other upper echelon body builders.

I thank you guys ahead of time for any input. Ill let you know how it goes.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good luck. looks like you got everything covered. nice to see that.

j rad

j rad

Awards
Thanks. I also wanted to add that I have found some interesting feedback on PP's TRS. Anyone who has used this as part of there pct with or without a SERM, I would be interested in your opinions. Especially if you've got blood work to substantiate it.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
good luck!

is this for tren liqua vade or 1-t liqua vade?

j rad

j rad

Awards
I will be running 2ml three times a day for four weeks.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
age and lifting experience.

from the avi, your doing something right.

i rep for wheel pics.

post up that diet and/or cardio program.

j rad

j rad

Awards
23 years old, been lifting since i was 15 off and on. Consistently for 4 years. My cardio consists mainly of jumping rope and bag work pre and post lifting. I also run to my gym at least once a week which is about 7 miles. I dont focus heavily on cardio because it is hard for me to maintain my weight above 175. I will throw in some HIIT on the elipptical or treadmill for a few weeks every 3 months or so. Spent a few years in the army, went in at 17 years old and 142 pounds. , I know what I am doing and the potential dangers of this product. Ill see if I can trick my girl into taking pictures of my legs.

As for diet I try and follow a simple diet 40/40/20. I do not get to heavy into tracking each calorie but eat 5-7 meals a day. An average day would be something like:

8am - 1 Scoop Whey Isolate, 1 cup yogurt, and oatmeal
10am - 1 whole grain bagel, two lean turkey sausage patties, two whole eggs
1pm- 1 half rotissere chicken with rice and beans
4 pm - 1 can hormel turkey chili pre workout
7 pm - 1 scoop mixed protein with 1 cup skim milk
830pm - 10 oz top sirloin, brown rice, vegetables
10pm - 1 scoop casein protein with 1 cup skim milk

It will vary slightly day to day, but it does the trick. My main focus is strength not size. I am looking mainly to build my shoulder strength and grow my hamstrings.

j rad

j rad

Awards
Update

2 weeks in, up to 180 today empty stomach. Strength gains are good. No real noticeable sides. Gonnna bump up to 3 ml 3 times per day.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
^^^Yeah...think its been almost 3wks since you started...how's the tren treatin you?

From what I gather takin 135mg of tren lv ed is like taken almost 400mg in pill form ed...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^Yeah...think its been almost 3wks since you started...how's the tren treatin you?

From what I gather takin 135mg of tren lv ed is like taken almost 400mg in pill form ed...
he must of had maximum sides, grew a full pair of breast, nuts shrunk back inside torso, and he said f*ck it, I'm gonna give up bodybuiling and live my new life as a woman.......

just a guess... :p

MuscleMac

MuscleMac

Awards
. I'm not going to run a full log, but I will let everyone know my results at the end of my four week cycle.

I thank you guys ahead of time for any input. Ill let you know how it goes.
This

j rad

j rad

Awards
Hey guys, no bull**** im sitting at 187 last two days. Weighed myself on two different scales due to disbelief. Ive been eating non stop, and have gained a little fat no doubt, but I am thoroughly impressed. Im hoping to break 190 and hold onto it after the cycle is over. My strength is way up, did arms yesterday breaking a few prs. Most notable my overhead barbell tricep extension is up to 110 for 10 reps. Previous pr 90 for 8 reps. Really blowing me away.
The only downside is this is my only bottle of tren lv. Well unless I start to lactate and my balls fall off. About to go hit my shoulders now, more updates on the way.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Primordial performance recommends cycling 1-T Tren for 6 weeks as most users report the best gains during the last two weeks.

I have used the TRS. I do not have blood works to backup my thoughts about it. I do believe that the TRS is the best PCT supplement ever created. I have never felt that good during PCT as when I was using Sustain Alpha. Sustain Alpha is without doubt the best testosterone booster/PCT supp for me. EndoAmp Max and Toco are great additions too and they do all have a great synergy.

j rad

j rad

Awards
Primordial performance recommends cycling 1-T Tren for 6 weeks as most users report the best gains during the last two weeks.

I have used the TRS. I do not have blood works to backup my thoughts about it. I do believe that the TRS is the best PCT supplement ever created. I have never felt that good during PCT as when I was using Sustain Alpha. Sustain Alpha is without doubt the best testosterone booster/PCT supp for me. EndoAmp Max and Toco are great additions too and they do all have a great synergy.

Thanks for your input! Did you use it in conjunction with a SERM, or as a standalone OTC PCT? Also what type of cycles have you used the TRS for?

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
I used arimidex for 30 days too =)

The cycles I used the TRS for:

1-16 Test prop
1-16 NPP
varied doses.

and:

1-6 150mg test p EOD
1-6 50mg tren a ED

j rad

j rad

Awards
nice man. I was planning on using it with either clomid or torem.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with it!

Throw away the Clomid it is not necessary and can have some harsh side effects.

j rad

j rad

Awards
Good luck with it!

Throw away the Clomid it is not necessary and can have some harsh side effects.
Those sides are why im considering Torem., however I have seen many articles on the effectiveness of clomid, and feel the sides are tolerable for a short pct.

sw bill

Awards
I have used clomid many times and love it. The only sides I have ever noticed is my wife loves my wood that don't quit,increase libido and yes it does make u very emotional, she loves that to.

ProMotion

Awards
Im going to be starting my tren lv cycle in a few weeks and will be using nolva for my pct..any advice on how to run it..I see some guys run 40/40/20/20 or 20 throughout..jus wondering wats a safer route

j rad

j rad

Awards
Im going to be starting my tren lv cycle in a few weeks and will be using nolva for my pct..any advice on how to run it..I see some guys run 40/40/20/20 or 20 throughout..jus wondering wats a safer route
Well, Ive seen several people recommend against using Nolva after a Tren cycle, however I couldnt tell you from personal experience. Maybe some more seasoned PH users could shed some light on this.

ProMotion

Awards
yea i have heard that also..I think clomid is better suited for pct after tren but i just got my hands on the nolva so I think it will do its job and be sufficient enough