Diminshed returns after repeated Hdrol cycles?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
I've got an opportunity to buy 2-3 cycles worth of Hdrol at 50-75 rangle of dosing but people move on to harder stuff frequently. However, i responded very well to Hdrol (done 2 cycles but 2nd's PCT was rubbish, i used reversitol and it didnt work well for me). Is there any point in running it 2-3 more times or will my response by worse with every cycle and so i'd need to run doses too high or need a harder PH/DS?

thanks guys

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
sorry to bump so soon, but i want to, if a good idea, place the order asap

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
As far as diminshing returns it could be possible that your AR receptors get "used" to the H-drol, it may be a good idea to run some ALCAR to flush the receptors I believe and get them more primed for the cycle, I am not an expert but I have heard of some good results using PLCAR or ALCAR pre-loading 2 weeks prior to a cycle and all the way through, it should help your muscles make the most our of the substance you are introducing to it. I believe ALCAR is the more popular but honestly I am not sure.

Also it would be considered natural for you to develop a tolerance to whatever you introduce into your body, this may help offset that

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
ALCAR - interesting. ive not heard of that but will look into it

over at bb.com most members, seem to be age 18-19 are saying there's no point in running Hdrol again. BUT i'd like some info from more season users too

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
I've got an opportunity to buy 2-3 cycles worth of Hdrol at 50-75 rangle of dosing but people move on to harder stuff frequently. However, i responded very well to Hdrol (done 2 cycles but 2nd's PCT was rubbish, i used reversitol and it didnt work well for me). Is there any point in running it 2-3 more times or will my response by worse with every cycle and so i'd need to run doses too high or need a harder PH/DS?

thanks guys
im going to run hdrol in the future but im gonna use the TRS stack for pct from primordial performance you should check it out.

I dont think your lose many gains by using that..

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
im going to run hdrol in the future but im gonna use the TRS stack for pct from primordial performance you should check it out.

I dont think your lose many gains by using that..
thanks but its not keeping my gains which is the issue, its whether i'd get significant gains, after having done hdrol twice before, in the next 2-3 Hdrol cycles if they're spread apart.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
If its a problem with not keeping your gains in PCT then I would venture to say that your PCT is wrong in some aspect. Maybe your calories aren't high enough in PCT to keep your gains? PCT is where I really have to buckle down the most so I can keep my gains.

I doubt its the H-drol, I think its your PCT.

*Edit* read your above post.

There is some talk about receptor issues around here sometimes and I'm kind of split on the issue. Yes it could be the case but you might need to run the compound at a higher dosage, or just try another compound. I don't think anything Ph/DS will result in sustainable size/strength like an inj. cycle.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
sorry guys, badly phrased but gym4life brought up an issure regarding pct and gains... which isnt an issue for me. keeping them will be fine.

''thanks but its not keeping my gains which is the issue, its whether i'd get significant gains,'' meaning im happy with pct, but im not happy whether i'll get significant gains during the cycle. due to having run the compound 2x before.

I'd like to run it 2x more idieally as i responded well to it, and its on offer too... however, if you think itd be a waste and i wouldnt see anything, or just that 1 more cycle is appropriate then i'd appreciate your input

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I'd say do what you want. If one cycle doesn't work then sell the stuff that you would have used for a second cycle. But I do think you should try another compound.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
the new compound seems to be a recurring idea... i already have 1 bottle of hdrol... was thinking of maybe getting 1 more to run a full cycle

then try epi? both pretty easy on the shutdown i hope

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
the new compound seems to be a recurring idea... i already have 1 bottle of hdrol... was thinking of maybe getting 1 more to run a full cycle

then try epi? both pretty easy on the shutdown i hope
Epi is good. I love it and I'm about to finish up my bridge with it in the next week or so. Great strength gains, not much so far as weight but strength is great.

Maybe I should ask this: what are your goals for these cycles, strength/little weight, weight and strenth...? info like that would help.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
good point

im after a slow and steady gain in size, and perhaps a little recomp and an emphasis being on easy pct. im not expecting SD style of gains, but strength isnt as important to me as size (sounds vain i know)which is why im focussing on hdrol and epi.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I'd say give epi a drive but I don't really gain much weight when I'm on it maybe about 7 lbs. But it does make my strength go up. Since you want size I would say SD or Phera but since it sounds like you might not want to use SD then maybe try EPI OR possibly Tren?

My workout buddy gains good amounts of weight and strength with Tren. (he's 285)

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
with tren being progestin based... would there not be a risk of progesterone related gyno? or am i way off on this?

BUT i bought a bottle of RPN havoc when i found out about the end of RPN... so i guess i could get a bottle of Generic Labz epi which is also on offer (not as good an offer) so have a full Hdrol and full Epi cycle lined up for this year.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
with tren being progestin based... would there not be a risk of progesterone related gyno? or am i way off on this?

BUT i bought a bottle of RPN havoc when i found out about the end of RPN... so i guess i could get a bottle of Generic Labz epi which is also on offer (not as good an offer) so have a full Hdrol and full Epi cycle lined up for this year.
Yea there is some risk but everyone is diff. plenty of others have run tren products w/o gyno. There is a risk of gyno with any compound the most important part is having the support on hand to combat any problems.

how much is the bottle of Gen. Labz epi? and are you in the U.S or not?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
im in the UK

the Hdrol is £20 GBP and is normally 30 , so its a big saving. The Epi... not such a saving at £22 for 90 caps when I could buy a Chaparal Labs bottle of 120caps at £27

so you can see why im so keen on the Hdrol issue... but i am begining to see your point about the epi vs hdrol.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
im in the UK

the Hdrol is £20 GBP and is normally 30 , so its a big saving. The Epi... not such a saving at £22 for 90 caps when I could buy a Chaparal Labs bottle of 120caps at £27

so you can see why im so keen on the Hdrol issue... but i am begining to see your point about the epi vs hdrol.
ok yea I figured you were in the U.K b/c estane is on sale for 20$ US on some sites over here, but I'd imagine shipping would suck but it might be worth a look nonetheless. The Chaparal is legit I just switched to it after my EFX ran out. Its just up to you bud.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
thanks, i think i'll hunt around and see if many others have gained much size on epi otherwise... i'll have to branch out completely. i'd like to use my hdrol and epi bottles up.

the advice is much appreciated

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
thanks, i think i'll hunt around and see if many others have gained much size on epi otherwise... i'll have to branch out completely. i'd like to use my hdrol and epi bottles up.

the advice is much appreciated

no problem buddy. And I think there are quite a few on here that have gained more on epi than me. I want to say one guy is The Dark Half? but I'm not sure.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
thanks, i've created a thread to get a quick feel.

I'm 99% because i own Hdrol + RPN havoc, I'l order a bottle of Mega-H at the low price... but will wait til the Chapparal Labs is back in stock.

Seems like a sensible plan

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
thanks but its not keeping my gains which is the issue, its whether i'd get significant gains, after having done hdrol twice before, in the next 2-3 Hdrol cycles if they're spread apart.
ah i see, sorry my friend just seems alot of people do lose gains in pct, well make sure you have a good pct but i guess...

You could try Epistane which is abit stronger than hdrol...
Or perhaps try 1-t from primordial perfomance.... or dermacrine..

mdrol is the strongest oral around aka superdrol but with harsh sides and more for a vet user.

You could try Pplex that also gives good gains. The choice is yours but just make sure you know what your doing. look up logs and ask advice on which ever cycle you choose.

Good luck and safe health.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
my pct wasnt perfect last time, but i know where i went wrong (reversitol didnt really work for me)

epi does sound appealing, 1-t is far too expensive for my budget. i've already got 1 x RPN havoc, and i'd rather spend the extra money on pct and support supps.

thanks for the info