stacking epistane/furazadrol (pulse cycle)

athletor

athletor

Awards
is it possible stacking epistane/furazadrol on a pulse cycle 3*per week?

exemple: 20-30 mg epistane pre work out and 100 mg furazadrol post work out during 6 weeks.

my object is to increase strength.

So what do you think of this?

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
The E by itself will do great but yes you can stack if you'd like.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
pulsing furaz at 100mg is pointless, and even cycle at 100 seems pointless from what ive read everyone runs it alot higher than that

athletor

athletor

Awards
No I want to know if it is possible and interested to use furazadrol with epistane one a pulse cycle (exemple 20-30mg epistane pre work out and 100mg furazadrol post work out) and furazadrol half life.

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
Usually between 150 and 200 yes. But I still think he would do great without it.

Half life would be a couple days.

athletor

athletor

Awards
"Half life would be a couple days"
I not believe because the hajf life epistane is 6 hours and furazadrol is non methyled!

athletor

athletor

Awards
"Half life would be a couple days"
I not believe because the half life epistane is 6 hours and furazadrol is non-methylated

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
half life is probably around 2-3hrs, maybe more, depending on your metabolism.

100mg will be a waste of money.

30mg of epi will be fine. but 40-50 would be better.

but if your gonna run the fura your gonna need to take 300mg. for pulsing, that'll be all at once, which seems pointless due to it being a non methyl and a short half life.

all in all, i think it'd be a waste.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Waste of money and a hormone. Furaz is to mild needs to be run very high and in a cycle. Pulsing it seems pointless, I don't think pulses are made for stacks really.

Not a fan but if you want to pulse just use the epi that is proven as a pulsing steroid.

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
Well dosing PCT a few hours after dosing your last pill is pretty soon IMO. I'd like to have the chemical completely gone before PCT protocol begins..