Well here we go boys...

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
M-drol at 10/10/10/10. I'm going to be the guinea pig on this low dosing. Have read it's been done with fair results so here I go... Will be including a daily detailed log including calories, weight, workout routine, and sides if any.

Background Info...
Have been pre-loading Milk Thistle for the past 2 weeks and will continue with 900mg/day throughout the cycle, along with DHEA, and Multi-V.

Because of the fact that I'm using such a low dose of M-drol... OTC PCT will be possible although I will still run Clomid at 50/50/50/50 just to be sure because I'm not sure how prone I am towards gyno but I would like to make sure nothing arises from this.

Here are some pics on day one.. I will post pics every week.. sorry for the back shot, it's pretty dificult to take a pic of your back in the mirror but it'll do.

1226091527a.jpg picture by rdugan95 - Photobucket

1226091527.jpg picture by rdugan95 - Photobucket

1226091525.jpg picture by rdugan95 - Photobucket

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
Day 1 (177.5)

Calories ~3,500 (Big majority Carbs/Protein) A disgusting amount of White Rice, 5 slices of wheat Bread, A large Chicken Sub from Subway, plate of Beef Raviollis from X-mas, and probably another thing before I hit the bed.

Products Taken:
600mg Milk Thistle (probably will take 1 more cap before bed)
10mg M-drol
1 Multi-V
50mg DHEA
About 2 Gallons Water
ON Whey

Lift: (Bi's and Tri's)

DB Curls----------------(40) 3X10

Tricep Pulldowns--------(65) 2X10
------------------------(72.5) 1X10

Seated DB Curls---------(30) 3X10

Tri Dumb Extension------(65) 1X10
------------------------(70) 2X10

EZ Curl 21's-------------(67.5)
------------------------(67.5) Failed on 20th rep
-------------------------(55)

Straight Tri Pulls---------(40) 1X10
-------------------------(55) 2X10

Thoughts so far:
Well, going into the gym I may have been under a severe placebo effect but everything felt great. All my lifts were extremely clean, no cheating. No sides obviously but I'll keep you updated.

Tomorrows Lift: Back/Shoulders

EDIT: Post-Lift/Eating Weight was 183

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
Welcome guys.. I would like to add that tonight's sleep (day 1) is horrible. I got about 3 hours of sleep without interruption and now I've just been tossing and turning for the past couple hours and I have to get up at 6:00 to work the Pats game tomorrow/today/one****inghour. Definitely going to pick up a sleep aid with this.

EDIT: It's now 6:00 and I still haven't gone back to sleep. I'm not sure what the ****s wrong right now.. pretty frustrated and if this is going to be an every night thing, this is going to be a 2 day cycle. I'm picking up Snooze-In after I get outta the football game at around 6 and I'm gonna have a tough lift on about 3 hours of sleep which will suck and hopefully be able to sleep solid. Extremely frustrated after laying in bed for about 4 hours without being able to fall asleep yet being extremely tired with a headache from being so god damn tired... off to a rough start.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That happens to everybody from time to time you lay in bed just thinking about everything that happened to you that day and everything that's gonna happen the next day.Don't sweat get up early like normal and the most important thing is if your feeling tired at a certain time at night go right to bed don't fight it because if you stay up an extra hour to finish that movie your watching you will lose it and be up all night. My 2 cents..Good luck with your cycle

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Melatonin might be able to help you sleep while on cycle.. IMO I get those kind of nights from time to time off/on cycles if I think too much...

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with the low dose, it is a good concept to use the minimum amount to still be effective, I hope this works for you, hopefully the gains will be nice and steady and easier to maintain

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
M-drol at 10/10/10/10. I'm going to be the guinea pig on this low dosing. Have read it's been done with fair results so here I go... Will be including a daily detailed log including calories, weight, workout routine, and sides if any.

Background Info...
Have been pre-loading Milk Thistle for the past 2 weeks and will continue with 900mg/day throughout the cycle, along with DHEA, and Multi-V.

Because of the fact that I'm using such a low dose of M-drol... OTC PCT will be possible although I will still run Clomid at 50/50/50/50 just to be sure because I'm not sure how prone I am towards gyno but I would like to make sure nothing arises from this.

Here are some pics on day one.. I will post pics every week.. sorry for the back shot, it's pretty dificult to take a pic of your back in the mirror but it'll do.

hey i mean no disrespect but arent you abit thin to be using steroids ??? Im sure you could gain alot more naturally before using gear ???

You do you look nice and lean but not big enough naturally for roids ??? hmmmm

Good luck with cycle anyway im subbed for results.

Medic93

Awards
I did this about 2 months ago going from 218 to 230. I'm down to 225 and holding well. I ran nolva for a week and that was it, granted I wasn't shut down at all. Probably starting nxt week I will be doin the same with pheraplex. Good luck.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
hey i mean no disrespect but arent you abit thin to be using steroids ??? Im sure you could gain alot more naturally before using gear ???

I thought the same thing... BUt Ill be taking some soon so itll be good to follow, good luck.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

werd! OP you could have gotten some nice results with a natty product like Prime . . . anyways, everyone wants to get geared these days :dunno:

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
Day 2 (180.5 lbs +3)

After the miserable start to my day I worked as an usher at the Pats game for about 8 hours.. got out and went to the gym.. changed it from a back/shoulder day to a back/abs day so I can pair Chest/shoulders for tomorrow.

Calories, In the ballpark of 3,200. (made sure to keep eating throughout the day)

Breakfast was a heaping plate of lasagna, corned beef hash, and a protein shake with some vanilla eggnog for extra calories

Big 100 Protein bar, lots of water, Chicken

Lunch was Gatorade, more chicken, baked potato

20g Protein bar, potato sticks, water

Dinner was a huge steak and cheese sub Big protein shake, and the rest of the lasagna.

Workout:
Lat Pulls (160) 3X10

Low Rows (150) 3X10

DB Rows (55) 1X10
---------(60) 2X10

Hanging leg Raises until fail X3

Resistance crunches (90)X10
--------------------(110)X10
--------------------(130)X10

Sit Ups until Fail X 3

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
To answer everyone's questions....my batch number is 53426...OCT 2012

Regarding starting gear at my weight...
I'm sure you guys hear all about the "well i don't put on weight" all the time.. and that's not my scenario.. for me, with the activities that I do, it's incredibly difficult for me to gain weight. I don't lift like a football player, I've been boxing since I was a freshman in HS and it's a very demanding sport on your body. It's very tough to put on weight when you're in a calorie demanding sport such as boxing.. not to bash football, because I used to play football when I was in HS, but it's a sport with a lot of breaks in it, and the calories consumed often heavily outweigh the calories burned.. I made the decision to step over from all the former boosters/ natty products this summer. I have taken all the best "natty" products, Powerfull, Prime, Animal stak, all the creatines, and since have literally spent almost 6 months researching everything before putting anything in my body. This is something I am willing to do and for me it's the right choice in my mind.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, cant knock your rational mate. Good luck with the run.

In regards to your workout, looks like you need to throw in some compound movements.

Chins-Deads-BO Rows - hit 2 out of 3 of those movements per WO, then finish off with maybe lat pulldowns or cable rows.

Or for sh1ts and giggles do a Deads-only WO - that'll smash all your muscle fibres guarenteed :thumbsup:

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
Well, cant knock your rational mate. Good luck with the run.

In regards to your workout, looks like you need to throw in some compound movements.

Chins-Deads-BO Rows - hit 2 out of 3 of those movements per WO, then finish off with maybe lat pulldowns or cable rows.

Or for sh1ts and giggles do a Deads-only WO - that'll smash all your muscle fibres guarenteed :thumbsup:
I will be more than willing to try that.. I am going to do Bench/Shoulders tomorrow(Monday) and on Tuesday do an intense Deadlift workout

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
Just woke up today at about 11:40, went to bed last night around 11 so I actually got more than 12 hours of sleep to make up for Saturday night's sleep. Feel great today, all my muscles are feeling tight, my abs are actually cutting up even more than usual while still eating over 3k Cals. Mood is great, feelings hopelessly happy for some reason like something good is coming. A big 180 from Saturday.. I'll keep you guys updated after todays workout.. (Chest/Shoulders) we'll see how this rubs off on my lifts today, about to go eat a big breakfast, then get some pasta.

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
Day 3 (184.5 +7)

As promised my breakfast was ****ing enormous..
4X serving size on pasta ended up with about 220g Carbs, Estimate about 90g Protein, 15-20g Fat I think it was almost 1,500 Cals. Disgustingly full after. Hit the gym after, drank a big protein shake(300 cals) and a footlong oven chicken breast from subway (700 cals). Gonna have some home-made steak and cheese calzones tonight for dinner. I think my diet is becoming tuned in. (I've been working on improving diet for the past few months). And with SD, it's much easier to notice when you're doing it right.

Lifts:
Flat Bench
135X5
155X3
170X3
185X3
200X4
135X17 (I always try repping out for max reps right after doing my 5,3,3,3,4) Also like to add in that instead of trying to go heavier and heavier I'm focusing on going with true weight. I'm no longer trying to get extra reps at the cost of form. That being said I'm happy to be getting 200 for 4 squeaky clean reps with a bad shoulder.

Front DB Raises (25) 3X10

Side DB Raises (15)1X10
--------------(20) 2X10

Chest Flys
(35 DB) X10 (my shoulder began to hurt again once doing this so I moved over to the fly machine. Dislocated my shoulder a couple times when I was younger along with a book of other injuries so Machines that don't require as much stabilzer muscles are easier on the joints for me)
(190) 2X10

Military Presses
95X10
115X10
125X10

Incline Bench
105X10
135X10
150X10

Thoughts/Sides
Well as I said before today was a great day, my sleep was excellent, a little over 12 hours worth, everything went well today, Muscles becoming harder, more firm, and more cut, I notices my forearm becoming a lot more cut with muscles I've never seen starting to pop through. No sides as of yet to report of. Will keep you guys updated if anything pops up tonight but as of now I'm good. See you guys tomorrow for my Jakellpet inspired Deadlift day.. We'll see what I can do. I was contemplating incorperating the 300 workout into this because they include a Deadlift exercise where you rep 135 X 50.. Supposed to be a killer. Can't wait guys. Thanks for following it keeps me excited to go to the gym

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
Day 4 (184 +6.5)

Muscles really hardening up. My traps are begining to feel huge haha, feels kinda weird but i'm liking it. No sides to report of yet except my balls are starting to feel a little bit weird.

Todays lift was cut short due to work...
Began deadlifting 135X10
185X10 then was told to stop deadlifting because it's against Planet fitness' rules......
Moved onto squats and did 135X10, 185X10, 225X5, 135X10.. Hadn't done legs in a while but it felt nice.

Calories nearly 4,000 today, mostly carbs and proteins...

Overall I'm feeling good. Extremely tired as I type this now and I had 10 hours of sleep last night. Well I'm off for now, enjoy the rest of your week guys

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
Day 5-7, (183 +5.5 ,184 +6.5 ,186+8.5)

Day 5:
Back/bi's

Front rows, 160 3X10

Pulldowns 160 3X10

Standing Curls (40) 3X10

EZ 21's 3X10 (67.5)

Seated Curls (30) 3X10

BB Rows, 135 3X10

Day 6 (Chest)

Flat Bench
135X5
155X3
175X3
185X3
200X4
135X19

DB Flies (45) 3X10 (this exercise sometimes bothers my shoulder so I stay lighter)
Kept this workout short because my GF came down for the past few days so I'm pressed for time..

Day 7: (shoulder abs)
Cross cable pulls
15 each arm (4X10)
Front DB Raises
20 1X10
25 2X10

(funky db lift that I don't know the name for almost like both arms bent 90 degrees and bowing them outward)
20 3X10

Hanging legs raises until fail 3X10
Gut Busters
Leg raising crunches.

Thoughts/Sides

My left nipple is begining to feel somewhat weird from time to time. Not itchy or anything, just a little bit weird, not too worried though but I am keeping an eye on it. No other sides to report, balls don't feel weird anymore and havent shrunk, as I said my GF is here so the libidos still ace. Everything else is good. Just feeling really bloated probably because of the massive food cals I've been eating (pretty much 3,500 +) every day. Sorry for the wait guys, been really busy with the New Years. I'm ordering to UFC tonight so after my Legs day today I'm gonna be watching that, go SILVA and YVEL.

RTD1

Awards
Way too many isolation exercises, not nearly enough calories.

Hit Bench/Squat/Dead/Military/Power Cleans hard and heavy. Secondary emphasis on Barbell Rows, Chins, Dips. Throw out all the other exercises for now. Eat 1,000-1,500 calories above maintenance, with around 1.5g of protein per lb of bodyweight. You'll put on 30lbs WITHOUT the M-Drol. Only then start looking at PH/DS, and you'll need to ramp up the calories and intensity to an even higher level to get the most out of it.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
your day six only has DB flies and bb flat bench? is that all you do?

RTD1

Awards
BTW, WTF is this:

Flat Bench
135X5
155X3
175X3
185X3
200X4
135X19

4 warmup sets followed by 200X4 followed by 135X19?

Germany

Awards
It is, but it takes a few weeks to rep out an honest 100, start out with your highest tolerance level, if your putting up 10x10 the first week your weight's too light. I dont believe that's his workout, just a joke :)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is, but it takes a few weeks to rep out an honest 100, start out with your highest tolerance level, if your putting up 10x10 the first week your weight's too light
u sure? Cuz the article I read on it started it out on 10x10 and was a beginner program and it said the weight is souposed to feel light. It emphasized that since it feels so light you want to rush your rest time and how importyant it was to keep those rest time and push through, that it dont start to feel heavy till the 6th set or so, but what do I kno I never tried it just read about it

Germany

Awards
Well anymore, theres all sorts of variations to virtually every workout, I've done GVT and could never start out with a pure 100, But yes the true GVT is 10x10: no exceptions.

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
okay well this isn't german volume training.. I just did a light workout on New years eve. the pretty standard 5X3 with a couple modifications, followed by repping out 135 for high reps

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
okay well this isn't german volume training.. I just did a light workout on New years eve. the pretty standard 5X3 with a couple modifications, followed by repping out 135 for high reps
if ur gunna do such a light, short training session... try reps going 6,6,6,10,12,12

then do 4x15 of ur DB fly, SQUEEZING.. need to get u some size son

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
You may be interested in Juiced and Bezoe's recent M-drol cycles, although they have a different batch then us.

You and I have the same M-drol batch number 53426. OCT 2012.

I completed a month of tren&test and added the M-drol Dec 31st.
I may not be a nominal M-drol test subject, as I already have good gains off the month of tren&test.

I have noticed a pump since starting the M-drol. I thought I was going to pop a bicep during my curls last night. LOL!
My sleep was effected too, even with ZMA. IMO Powerfull is the best sleep aid I have used, but is costly. I will just shell out the $ and get some Powerfull, if my sleep does not improve soon.

Good luck with your cycle!

Grega

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
Day 8 OFF, Cals about 4,000. (186 lbs +8.5)

Day 9 (Back Bi's) (187.5 +10)
DB curls (40) 3X10

Low Pulls (160) 3X10

Seated Curls (30) 3X10

Pull downs (165) 3X10

Pull ups 10, 6, 7 (would like to mention at this point my arms were about to explode)

DB Rows 50, 60, 70

Cals, about 3,750. Mostly protein, some fats today as it's my little brothers birthday so I had a bowl of ice cream and some chinese with him, but besides that the diets been clean throughout. So far gained about 10 lbs 9 days into this cycle.
Strength is feeling great, overall good disposition when I wake up.. Solid sleep, no problems to report since the first day, the only side I would say is waking up after like 10 hours of sleep still feeling like I could sleep another 10. Libido still intact, everything's going well as of right now.. Chest/shoulders tomorrow..

Almost forgot, here are the updated pictures on day 9.. Definitely have felt a lot fuller, you can be the judge:

DAY 1:

Day 9:

http://s1003.photobucket.com/albums/af156/rdugan95/?action=view&current=0103002003.jpg&newest=1

http://s1003.photobucket.com/albums/af156/rdugan95/?action=view&current=0103002002a.jpg&newest=1

http://s1003.photobucket.com/albums/af156/rdugan95/?action=view&current=0103002002.jpg&newest=1

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
thanks, yeah about 3 days in I felt my traps begin to bulge out of my body.. my buddy who ran a deca/test said the traps are the first thing to bulge out.. can't wait for a chest workout tomorrow.. i'm gonna tear up the gym

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
Day 10 (188.5 +11) (Chest)

Today was a chest workout, really tore myself up, went out and bought a carb shake mix to add in some extra carbs, the m-drol can be a killer on them. Total cals as of 3 PM are aproximately 2,000.

Lift:

Flat Bench:
135X10
165X8
185X6
205X4
185X6
165X8
135X10

Decline Bench:
135X10
185X10 stopped after shoulder began hurting

Incline Bench
95X10
115X10
135X10

Low cable punches (lower chest)
15X10
20X10
20X10

Cable flies
15X10
20X10
25X10

High cable punches (upper chest)
20X10
25X10
30X10

Thoughts/Sides:
Still no sides to report of, no mood swings, no lethargy, no libido loss, no acne, no sore joints aside from my already messed up shoulder. Only side I would say is feeling great. Still have a couple big meals to eat, probably will go eat one soon and end the day at about 4,000 cals. Thanks for following guys, hopefully this week goes by fast

theattrition

Awards
i just started my cycle today, at 10mg running same batch as you 53426

theattrition

Awards
will do, havent seen anything bad on this batch at all, cant wait to see your overall results looking good bro.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
D@mn bud gainin sum weight... Up 11 lbs in ten days, thats quite a bit. I noticed you said you do a 5x3 routine with mods. But it doesnt look like that at all. You should throw some heavy weight up there with less reps. maybe heavy db inclines...

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
D@mn bud gainin sum weight... Up 11 lbs in ten days, thats quite a bit. I noticed you said you do a 5x3 routine with mods. But it doesnt look like that at all. You should throw some heavy weight up there with less reps. maybe heavy db inclines...
Yeah, my buddy took me under his wing today and we did a lift he used to do in the air force, it was brutal. The thing is, with incline it totally kills my right shoulder, I've dislocated it a couple times, and it makes it feel very uncomfortable especially with DBs because I have to stabalize even more, but I will definitely try some heavy fewer rep sets, I used to practice doing that over the summer when my friend and I tried Westside Barbell routines, although not exactly the same, we would generally build up very close to our 1 rep max then after do a 4-5 rep high weight.. but thanks i'll give that a go

EDIT: would like to add, that my lower back is begining to feel a bit sensitive, not the back pumps I was imagining, but it's almost like a tingling feeling.. hopefully since I'm doing a 10/10/10/10 cycle nothing more will arise,.. will keep you guys update though, thanks.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
damn man! that is a pretty amazing gain in that short of time! traps are like 2x as big!

I had the same problem gaining weight when i trained mma. 2 cytogainer shakes a day and a cassein shake at night did wonders though, easy way to add >1200 calories a day with nutrients and protein and if you're on aas like superdrol your body will easily use it all and more.

Also I think you could easily run this 5 weeks, and DON'T use an otc pct, if you have clomid I would just use that as your PCT. wasn't quite clear what you're plans for PCT were ie: if you were running the clomid on cycle. you really shouldn't have any issues on cycle from superdrol like this too. are you taking your dose in the morning?

did you get bloodwork done also? if not how do you know if you are physically ready to cycle?

backpumps on superdrol are ab iatch for sure! some bananas and lots of water did wonders for me. deadlifts were brutal though....

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
taurine works wonders for my back, i take a few pills a day. it helps..

theattrition

Awards
what does your daily carb intake look like?

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
what does your daily carb intake look like?
Bp has always been excellent, I'm checking up on it every 5 days and it remains good.. Carbs are the majority of calories.. I bought a carb shake to help add an extra 100g at various points of the day as well.

n87

Awards
  • Established
Any squats and deadlifts? Just wondering...

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
Any squats and deadlifts? Just wondering...
I squat on leg days such as today.. try deadlifting whenever possible but it's against Planet Fitness' rules so I usually try to hide a bb in the back and do lifts there, but I try making up for them on the squat rack.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
I squat on leg days such as today.. try deadlifting whenever possible but it's against Planet Fitness' rules so I usually try to hide a bb in the back and do lifts there, but I try making up for them on the squat rack.
... you can't deadlift in ur gym?? haha