Anavar or Clen?

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
I am trying to figure out what I want to use on my next cutting cycle. I ran test prop/tren ace/ anavar last cycle. And I am going to run the test prop/tren ace again but trying to decide on which one I want to use. What do you guys think?
Anavar or clen?

(Merry christmas everyone)

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Never used anavar but clen for me decreased in effectiveness very quickly. How were you planning on stacking in the clen if you go that route?

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Never used anavar but clen for me decreased in effectiveness very quickly. How were you planning on stacking in the clen if you go that route?
I was going to run test ace
100mg eod
tren ace 150mg eod
Clen 100mcg ed in two week on off cycle

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I would go with Anavar if there was any available. I haven`t seen any around my parts in a while.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anavar, easily. Clen is far too overrated for fat loss and should be used for 7 days at a time (at the most). It helps to break a plateau and should not be the backbone of a cut.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
i was going to get the anavar from a underground lab but it is just so freaking expensive.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
is it possible to run clen and anavar? also what size tabs does clen come in? my friend had a whole bunch left over but did not remember what size tabs they were.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
prop
tren ace
anavar
T3

would be an awesome cycle.

u could also drop the anavar and still have fantastic results depending on diet

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
is it possible to run clen and anavar? also what size tabs does clen come in? my friend had a whole bunch left over but did not remember what size tabs they were.
i've seen some clen tabs, but mostly its liquid, need a mirco pipette to dose, i feel its safer that way considering the last thing you wanna do is take too much clen.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I think the clen is beneficial as an appetite suppressant but hardly boosts metabolism. This probably varies, athlete to athlete, but for me I doubt it boosted my BMR more than 200 calories. But everyone is different. Test-e for me takes inches off my waist, gives me a nice tapered V.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
ya see i ran 50mg of anavar last cycle. And I felt I could have taken a lot more. So i want to take 100mg a day but that would cost me $200 alone in anavar. hmmm

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
I have been having a hard time locating some t3 so I might just stick with the anavar or clen.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What i'd like to know is what of the generally considered fat loss AAS besides furazadrol are cholesterol neutral. clen + t3/t4 are sure. But anavar is "whack the hell out of your lipids" and so is winny or most of the other common ones.

JB220888

Awards
I have used ECA with testE/trenA/masteron and had great results with proper diet of course. I am currently trying out t3 and clen it is amazing as well I am on testE and Eq last few weeks to clean up my bulk.
Clen usually in tabs is 40mcg
t3 I have seen 25-50mcg
doses 80-120mcg Ed for clen
and 75-100mcg Ed for t3.
Drawback of clen is your on for 24 hrs a day for 2 weeks. Eca wears off shortly.
Also t3 will increase beta receptors therefore making you more sensitive to beta receptor agonists.
Hope some of this helps.

JB220888

Awards
Oh also I believe clen and t3 or ECA stack would be far cheaper to run than anavar. Anavar also is not a "pyrogenic" as some refer to t3, clen, eca, DNP and yohimbe. These all have in common the theory to burn more calories. Can't really compare anavar to "pyrogenics".

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Well well well faceman! See you're getting ready.

Can't wait to jump on mine. Im going to begin the proloading of supplements on Monday for two weeks maybe 3.

Still looking for a killer BP med, besides the basic crap that did **** for me while on.

Im going to run the ECA stack. Clen feels to dangerous when I run it, just the amount of strength it has is to much for me.

Also, Imma get me some caber tabs!!!!

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Well well well faceman! See you're getting ready.

Can't wait to jump on mine. Im going to begin the proloading of supplements on Monday for two weeks maybe 3.

Still looking for a killer BP med, besides the basic crap that did **** for me while on.

Im going to run the ECA stack. Clen feels to dangerous when I run it, just the amount of strength it has is to much for me.

Also, Imma get me some caber tabs!!!!
Ya I am ready for my next one! I learned alot from my last cutting cycle and hope to capitilize on the this next one.
I am going to go ahead and run clen and t3. When did you run clen?

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Ya I am ready for my next one! I learned alot from my last cutting cycle and hope to capitilize on the this next one.
Clen, just gave me terrible insomnia, its potent ****. The shakes and all that **** just felt too much. I ran it solo a while back...but im buying some for PCT.

My cycle is looking solid more and more everyday. Im going to run Prop 100/Tren 50 ED then possibly go to 75mg ED on tren.

I think the gear was weak sauce bro, you going with someone new?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of running DNP and t3, both in low doses. The key to running DNP successfully is low doses, ~200mg IMHO.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
what do you guys suggest running the T3 at?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
so run it 25mcg for a few days and then up to 50mcg?
I've never run T3 so if I give it a go I'd start low to access and possible sides. If you've run it before and 50mcg works you could probably jump right it. What do you think nos?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I've never run T3 so if I give it a go I'd start low to access and possible sides. If you've run it before and 50mcg works you could probably jump right it. What do you think nos?
25mcg for a few days would be fine

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I ran var for 8 weeks 50mgs a day, results were good but not for the price. I was on a keto diet and my goal was cutting.

Var is sweet but not for the price, I havent tried clen tho ;(

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
prop/tren/mast cycle comming soon....still debating if i want to add winstrol and/or anavar :D

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
prop/tren/mast cycle comming soon....still debating if i want to add winstrol and/or anavar :D
If i had the money I would be on anavar but since I got laid off I dont. And ya every time I say F@#@ cardio I end up regretting it later as I did not get as lean as I wanted to.
Not this time I learned my lesson from the last time I am going to stick to the cardio plan.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
If i had the money I would be on anavar but since I got laid off I dont. And ya every time I say F@#@ cardio I end up regretting it later as I did not get as lean as I wanted to.
Not this time I learned my lesson from the last time I am going to stick to the cardio plan.
Dude i've been doing HIIT swimming for the past week with my wife who was a collegiate swimmer, D2. First off, she looks hot in those one piece suits and, second, that is a killer workout.