DHB

GMaN1911

Awards
designed to be taken with any oral testosterone supplement pro-hormone or Anabolic Steroid. DHB Anabolic Amplifier binds with the enzymes that attempt to inhibit the testosterone absorption yielding 287%-over 500% more active unharmed testosterone in your bloodstream! What does this mean? MORE MUSCLE!

DHB Instructions

Take 1-2 capsules with any pro-hormone or pro-steroid dose. Do not exceed 6 capsules per day. Consult your physician before using.

DHB will increase the absorption of any and all supplements, medicine or any other drug that it is combined with. So, whatever supplement you are taking you can now increase the bio-availability (absorption) of it by just adding a DHB supplement! What if someone had told you there was an inexpensive product that could boost a testosterone supplement effect so dramatically that you could get from 287% to over 500% more active testosterone in your bloodstream with your current suppliment dose? The active ingredient in DHB Anabolic Amplifier™ is derived from the furanocoumarin family. There are literally hundreds of studies on this natural extract phenomenon in conjunction with pharmaceuticals showing dramatic, really dramatic increases in plasma (blood) drug concentrations when people ingest DHB with or around the same timeframe.

DHB Supplement Amplifier is a simple answer for this very complex and expensive problem. After years of attempts to alter the prohormones to protect from enzymes, with some degree of success, supplement companies decided to attack the enzymes themselves. DHB Supplement Amplifier is designed to compete with the substrate hormone to attach itself to the enzyme. DHB Supplement Amplifier™ has a stronger affinity to the enzyme than the hormone product resulting in these destructive enzymes attaching themselves harmlessly to DHB Supplement Amplifier. The body then washes the enzyme harmlessly from the out of the body! This is truly a new class of product.

couldn't:thinking: really find any reviews or anything really on this product. it looks good on paper but does it actually do what it says?

ChrisG10

Awards
Bump, I've seen videos on this product which where basically sales pitches no reviews I want to know if does what it says! :)

GMaN1911

Awards
anyone?....theres gotta be some one who has used it

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
search bergamottin..
DHB I beleive is Dyhydroxybergamottin..
It's the old grapefruit extract.. AFAIK it binds to certain enzymes which cleave the prohormones and degrade them into other substances-- hence inhibiting this will yield more effect of the prohormone itself..
IMHO and experience (Two PH cycles taken with 1 cup of grapefruit juice and or half a grapefruit) It works.. I've done two SD cycles, one with and one without the grapefruit before.. same bottle of SD (MethyMasterdrol from LG) and the same dosages- I got better gains, higher BP, bigger pumps, and WAY more vascularity when used along with the grapefruit.. so in my "study" and experience it does work.. IDK what others have to say, aparently not many have used it- but it's old news- search bergamottin or grapefruit juice etc..

GMaN1911

Awards
search bergamottin..
DHB I beleive is Dyhydroxybergamottin..
It's the old grapefruit extract.. AFAIK it binds to certain enzymes which cleave the prohormones and degrade them into other substances-- hence inhibiting this will yield more effect of the prohormone itself..
IMHO and experience (Two PH cycles taken with 1 cup of grapefruit juice and or half a grapefruit) It works.. I've done two SD cycles, one with and one without the grapefruit before.. same bottle of SD (MethyMasterdrol from LG) and the same dosages- I got better gains, higher BP, bigger pumps, and WAY more vascularity when used along with the grapefruit.. so in my "study" and experience it does work.. IDK what others have to say, aparently not many have used it- but it's old news- search bergamottin or grapefruit juice etc..
thanks for the input...i think ill try the scifit dhb 300 stuff

JMRQ

Awards
Where can I buy this ??? In previous years, I took it with DHEA+Hemaguno and I saw it work, right in front of me . . .

Is it still for sale ???

I didn't see anyone selling it . . .

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
It's straight bull**** in a bottle!!! Got some snake oil for sale!!

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
6,7-dihydroxybergamottin (DHB) in short, is believed to be the active ingredient in grapefruit juice that increases oral absorption. It works by disabling liver enzymes that break down foreign material. Less enzymes to break down your drug, means more drug makes it into the blood.

It's also believed to be particularly effective at increasing the absorption of oral steroids. There's loose studies showing it's effective with orals such as DBol. However, there's also studies showing it can inhibit certain drugs like Benadryl. IMO, it likely works with the majority of oral anabolics out there, but so does grapefruit juice.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
EpiStrong Anabolics 2
PhantomReaper Anabolics 11
DinosaurMuffins Anabolics 7
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 109