10cc Enanthate 250 - AnabolicMinds.com

10cc Enanthate 250

1. New Member

10cc Enanthate 250

I have one vial of Test E. 10mL, 250mg/mL
    Not alot, but is it enough?
    I could
    a. 250mg every 5 days for 7 wks (That works out to 325mg/wk)
    b. 250 mg every 7 days for 10 wks(250mg/wk)
    c. 250mg every 6 days 9 wks(291mg/wk)
    I'm thinking choice "c" is the best bc it takes it to 9 wks instead of 7 and is a little higher dose than choice "b"
    Stats
    195 lbs
    34 yo
    lifting hard core 4+yrs
    Max bench = 305
    GOALS
    15 lbs lean mass
    Max bench = 350

Any thoughts??

2. Elite Member

nope not enough IMO.. you need at least 2
  3. New Member

If I do the 250 e5d (325/wk) and front load it with m-1-t and then also do 2wks m-1-t after my last injection then start PCT at wk9 this would give my 9 a 9 wk cycle the first 7 with the Test and the last 2 with the m-1-t so I could still get at least 9 wks and for those last two the Test will still be in my system due to it being a long acting ester.
    Sound any better or is it still worthless??
    •   

4. Elite Member

500 mg is the lowest I would go on a cycle..
  5. Senior Member

having one 10mL would output too small of test (mg) per week. Two vials minimum... plus, users tend to overfill when withdrawing to a cc, 2 cc's, etc.
    Sage
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by sage
    having one 10mL would output too small of test (mg) per week. Two vials minimum... plus, users tend to overfill when withdrawing to a cc, 2 cc's, etc.
    Sage

yeah 10mL is useless, you should pack it up and ship it to me

Bro, it seems like you cant get more for some reason, and if you really HAVE to WANT to use it, go with option c.
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by SteelersFan
    I have one vial of Test E. 10mL, 250mg/mL
    Not alot, but is it enough?
    I could
    a. 250mg every 5 days for 7 wks (That works out to 325mg/wk)
    b. 250 mg every 7 days for 10 wks(250mg/wk)
    c. 250mg every 6 days 9 wks(291mg/wk)
    I'm thinking choice "c" is the best bc it takes it to 9 wks instead of 7 and is a little higher dose than choice "b"
    Any thoughts??
    If this is your first cycle I think you could make some gains at 250mg a week. May not be spectacular or ideal but some gains non the less. If you can get more that would be better but if you're new this, give it a whirl.
  8. Moderator

You could combine it with some 4AD to increase the total amount of test in ya per week. But to break this down.... Everyone says that 250mg a week isn't that much but when you look at it, it is actually quite a bit. According to bobo's stat, we put out naturally 4-8mg of test per day (thus 28-56mg per week). 250mg per week is anywhere from about 5-10 times as much as you normally secreting. It terms of OPTIMAL growth, 500mg per week is best with studies showing a significant increase in mass when using 500mg over 250mg. Note: it also shows an increase using 1000mg over 500mg but the difference is less than that of the 250mg vs 500mg. The point here is to find optimal growth using the least amount possible. Anyhoo, there is also something to be said about shutdown and the fact that if your going to use compounds you might as get what you need and do it properly. I mean, I know if I'm going to **** with my body, I want to make the most out of it. All said, yeah, you'll still see decent gains provided everything else is in order.
  9. Senior Member

Test is cheap. wait til you get more.
  10. The Axe Man Cometh!!

I would definitely try to get another bottle, known people who have done low cycles like that and they end up loosing everything when they come off. I think that would be enough to give you some water gain and shut you down but not really enough to give you solid gains.
  11. supreme being
    Stats
    5'8"  223 lbs.

what if he had some test prop from a syno conv. maybe 3 wks with prop 5 wks of test "e"2 wks of prop. i dont know but sounds like it would work
  12. The Axe Man Cometh!!

I would just do the prop in that case, prop also gives the option of bailing out if anything really bad happens on cycle. Personally I prefer prop over enth, it just seems to have better effects with me.
  13. New Member

Lightbulb Being Anxious!

I feel your pain about wanting to start your cycle. But bruh do the **** right it's your first AAS cycle and the one you will notice the most gains on. Wait until you can dose everything properly so you get the most out of your cycle. If you notice everyone is saying you "might" get "good", "descent" "OK" gains on what you are about to do. But if you wait you can get "extraordinary", Fantastic" and "Awesome" gains from a proper cycle. I'm on week 4 of my first true injection AAS cycle the Enanth kicked in 2 days ago I can say now "OOOh ****! This is WASSSUUP! 4 REaL!! Yo!" . Believe me it's well worth the wait.

DREi
  14. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by drei
    "OOOh ****! This is WASSSUUP! 4 REaL!! Yo!" . Believe me it's well worth the wait.

DREi

You can say that again!
  15. New Member

You are facing a hard decision: should I go ahead and start or wait until I can get more. This is a very common problem that many AAS users face esp. with there first cycle. Like said before this is going to be the cycle where you see your most growth, so you want to make the most out of it. I think you would probably be happy with your gains but for the rest of your life you are going to think what could I have done if I would have had one more bottle. With only one bottle you are just going to start to see results when you finish up. You have waited this long to start, what is a few more weeks?
  16. New Member

I just finished week 1 of my first test enan cycle (500mg/wk), and I'm patiently waiting for the kick in. Frontloading with M1T for the first 3 weeks, and eating big. Hope to see you there bro!

My advice to the original poster is to do it right man, and get another 10ml vial.
    Quote Originally Posted by drei
    I feel your pain about wanting to start your cycle. But bruh do the **** right it's your first AAS cycle and the one you will notice the most gains on. Wait until you can dose everything properly so you get the most out of your cycle. If you notice everyone is saying you "might" get "good", "descent" "OK" gains on what you are about to do. But if you wait you can get "extraordinary", Fantastic" and "Awesome" gains from a proper cycle. I'm on week 4 of my first true injection AAS cycle the Enanth kicked in 2 days ago I can say now "OOOh ****! This is WASSSUUP! 4 REaL!! Yo!" . Believe me it's well worth the wait.
    DREi

Umm...I don't think this is his first cycle....Steelers fan, if you think you'll benefit from it at that dosage from knowing your body from past experiences with AAS, and aren't expecting huge gains, then by all means do it.... I've heard of people using only 200mg/week to just help maintain mass while cutting, and actually did quite good...

I'm assuming that you've got a good reason why you're not trying to obtain another vial, so use what you got and good luck brother....

Also, I'd pick choice C...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question. Test Enanthate 250
    By Elove2020 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 01:07 AM
  2. Test enanthate 250 q
    By mikehawk13 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-07-2011, 04:47 PM
  3. HELP - TEST Prop Test Enanth 250!!!!!
    By Footballjones in forum Anabolics
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 10:11 PM
  4. Test Enanthate 250 only cycle advice
    By josephd79 in forum Anabolics
    Last Post: 04-29-2008, 10:40 PM
  5. Testabol Enanthate 250
    By P4D2A022 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-10-2007, 08:43 PM