Huge hairloss - I'm totally lost
- 12-23-2009, 06:07 PM
Huge hairloss - I'm totally lost
Hi everyone. I did a 7 Week Epi cycle @ 40MG and lost no hair. I did a 3 week mdrol cycle (SD) and lost LOADS.
As far as I was aware, Epi is more androgenic, and SD is 'easy' on the hairline and less androgenic. How could this be possible? for the record, the hair grew back, but I dont want to try a new compound that will cause this again!
Is it because the SD is just so potent? I'm lost because from what I read, anything highly androgenic, and anything DHT Derived will cause hair loss - doesnt this mean most DS's will cause hairloss then?
Does this mean my hair is sensitive to high levels of DHT and not androgens - or are they the same thing? Totally confused...
help appreciated ! Thanks in advance :-)
- 12-23-2009, 06:37 PM
how olare are you and how long between those 2 cycles?
- 12-23-2009, 06:41 PM
baldness is a sign of virility, and chicks know this. I with run with the gift Gears gave you
12-23-2009, 07:05 PM
old* I have slightly different theory on hair loss. Since hair loss is geneticaly programmed in us, for certain hairs to thin and die at certain points in our life, lets call them (stages). DHT does play in a role in the shedding but I believe age in general triggers the next 'stage' in our hair loss, which explains why anti-dht treatments dont always work. When we introduce any kinda hormonal product into our bodies regardless of its androgenic ratio, it might be tricking our bodies into entering the next stage early. Basicaly the body thinks it got older much quicker. This is my theory but heres some more stuff to back it up
1. People who use anabolics generally run into genticaly predisposed problems earlier in life.
2. After you have encountered shedding on or after a cycle, using anti dht therapies dont always stop the progession of hair loss until the a certain 'stage' is complete.
3. Compounds with low to almost nil androgenic rating are also known to cause hair loss.
4. Older men in their 50's and beyond still have progression of their hair loss even with deminishing testosterone levels.
Again this is a theory not proven yet but it really does make the most sense doesnt it
12-23-2009, 07:11 PM
the stages of hairloss could just be due to programmed cell death unique to all of us, so running dht inhibitors wouldnt necessarily halt hairloss right then and there. The stage your in would still run its course and then maybe entering the next stage of loss could be delayed. So you can think of hair loss like that, instead of something that happens and stops directly in correlation with how much dht you currently have in your blood
12-23-2009, 07:41 PM
12-24-2009, 06:22 AM
Hi - I'm 26 and still have a full head of hair. With the Ds's i've used in mind, could anyone recommend a hair friendly DS or AS. I was looking at Anavar, Deca or H-Drol, Cynostane. Basically a compound not so much like SD?
12-24-2009, 06:25 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Guest in forum NutraplanetReplies: 77Last Post: 01-22-2009, 09:48 PM
- By Guest in forum NutraplanetReplies: 46Last Post: 12-06-2007, 08:31 PM
- By Guest in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 11-12-2007, 10:28 AM
- By kjkriston in forum Weight LossReplies: 17Last Post: 05-09-2007, 11:02 AM