Losing strength - Need advice

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Losing strength - Need advice

Im on my 5th week of cycle of 400mg test e 1-12 weeks, epistane first four weeks...... I recently stopped taking Epi and my lifts are down a few reps each, diet and rest are in check, only thing i can think is my test is fake ?? Or is this a normal thing to happen, thanks for any help.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  160 lbs.
    Answers

This sounds normal. Epi can give wonderful gains in strength. So to stop taking it, I suspect you'd lose a little bit. You might consider upping your dose of Test to 500mg. I've read that a decent amount of people prefer 500mg. I've never taken it, so take that with a grain of salt. Just telling ya what I've read that others have posted.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cassavus View Post
    This sounds normal. Epi can give wonderful gains in strength. So to stop taking it, I suspect you'd lose a little bit. You might consider upping your dose of Test to 500mg. I've read that a decent amount of people prefer 500mg. I've never taken it, so take that with a grain of salt. Just telling ya what I've read that others have posted.
    Hey thanks brother, I just got another shipment in so I am taking 500mg a week now, got 60mls of test e 200, now I got plenty lol

So epi is better for strength then test......is my strength gonna still go up in the rest of my cycle of test, this is not what i was expecting
    •   

4. Banned
    Answers

You should start to see some great gains in size and strength at this time! Enjoy!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by NYCDiesel View Post
    Hey thanks brother, I just got another shipment in so I am taking 500mg a week now, got 60mls for 130 bucks of test e 200, now I got plenty lol

So epi is better for strength then test......is my strength gonna still go up in the rest of my cycle of test, this is not what i was expecting
    Well Epi (and most all orals) produce much quicker gains than injectables. So naturally, oral gains are much more difficult to maintain. From what I understand, injectables have an ester (which can vary in length) that allows for a gradual release in the body. You should continue to see results from your Test, they'll just be much more steady.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  221 lbs.
    Answers

I had the same problem. Kickstarted my test e cycle with SD-1 superdrol and after a week strength went through the roof and I started to pack on size. When I stopped the SD-1s strength dropped a bit. For example was benching 115kg for 8 reps, that dropped to 8 at 110kg. My size didn't drop tho and strength crept back up after a while. Once I stopped the oral my gains became a lot more steady but am still happy with how my cycle is going. I wouldn't worry about it.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

be patient, let the test do it's job. around week 6 or so is when i noticed gains and strength. everyone told me week 4 but it took a while longer for me. what kind of test? e,p or c?
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by NYCDiesel View Post
    Hey thanks brother, I just got another shipment in so I am taking 500mg a week now, got 60mls for XXX bucks of test e 200, now I got plenty lol

edit the price dude, not allowed here
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    be patient, let the test do it's job. around week 6 or so is when i noticed gains and strength. everyone told me week 4 but it took a while longer for me. what kind of test? e,p or c?
    Test e, everyone told me 4 weeks too thats y im worried but i guess ur right ill just wait it out....

I took. Out the price thanks for looking out.
  10. Banned
    Answers

Well plz keep us updated on your gains!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  196 lbs.
    Answers

It took me close to 5 weeks to really see my strength going up, and that is with around 750 mg of test E. After week 5 seems like everytime I hit the plates I add weight and reps.

Not trying to sound like an Ass but.....

After week 5 if you do not notice a strength increase your stuff could be really underdosed or fake.
    Either way I would toss it. If you aint getting big who knows what the hell your shooting.

Good luck and
    Keep us updated bro.

JP.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  233 lbs.
    Answers

yeah epistane increases strenth a lot in some people mabey more then 500mg of test I seen lots of people add 30plus pounds to there bench I actually belive epistane to be one of the best comounds around for out right strength gains legal or illegal
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  233 lbs.
    Answers

plus if you gained 30lbs or so like I am saying thats about the most a person would gain on cycle anyways but the test can take long to kick in to
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Hey guys started regainin some of my atrenght back.... I know the t ismt fake bc im horny as hell and put on 12 lbs w restricted cals lmao i do look alot better tho heres a link to my log, i jst never expected epi to be so powerful, its like instant gratifacation lol

my log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/139954-first-cycle-epi.html#post2253824
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  233 lbs.
    Answers

the same thing happened to me on epi though I was on the test first epi makes some people very strong everyone say its week nothings really going to make you that much stronger in a short time even tren if you are a responder at least
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How long a break before losing significant muscle/strength?
    By TeamSavage in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 07:13 PM
  2. Losing deadlift strength
    By former_SlimJim in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 01:26 PM
  3. Losing Muscle Or Teporary Size/strength Loss
    By pheraflex in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 04:47 AM
  4. Need Advice For Losing Weight At College