Mdrol cycle

SemperFi9999

Awards
Day 17 taking 10mg a day. Bumped it up to 20mg for 4 days, but it felt like my liver was gonna explode and went back to 10mg. I'm up 10lbs though and feel swole as f()ck with the glycogen store effect. I'm thinking of running it for 4 weeks depending on how I feel.

Will be running Clomid for PCT @ 50/50/50/50. The boys are definitely shutdown and think I will invest in some HCG in the near future. I still got a half bottle of Torem, so maybe I throw that in PCT to bring the boys back even faster. Running batch 52208

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 17 taking 10mg a day. Bumped it up to 20mg for 4 days, but it felt like my liver was gonna explode and went back to 10mg. I'm up 10lbs though and feel swole as f()ck with the glycogen store effect. I'm thinking of running it for 4 weeks depending on how I feel.

Will be running Clomid for PCT @ 50/50/50/50. The boys are definitely shutdown and think I will invest in some HCG in the near future. I still got a half bottle of Torem, so maybe I throw that in PCT to bring the boys back even faster. Running batch 52208
If your gaining on 10 mgs than you don't need 20(I require 20 mgs) I don't know about you feeling like your livers going to explode,I believe that is in your Head. But 10 pounds in a little over 2 weeks is great.

SemperFi9999

Awards
I'm hoping it's not mostly water retention but I can tell in my lower abs. I wanna get the most out of this cycle and was debating if going to 20mg would be worth the side effects, so I think that running 10mg for 4 wks is the better option for my size. Started at 177 and now at 187.

My next cycle will probably be Wk 1-4 10mg Mdrol instead of 50mg Dbol; 1-12 500mg TestE and HCG 500iu 2x wk in Wk 8-12. And of course Clomid 50/50/50/50.

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
I hope your running some cycle support or liv.52 along with this cycle.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Just stay at 10, more is not always better especially w/ SD. I know how you marines are :) just keep this ONE thing in moderation haha.

By saying it felt like your liver was going to explode what do you mean?haha what did you feel?