primordial performance tren liquidvade

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Looking for a PP rep:

I picked up 2 bottles of tren liquidvade due to the up-coming ban and was wondering, will the product be okay when it is delivered sitting outside my house on my steps in the cold while I'm at work and also what is the best way to store it? Is refrigeration needed or is room temp okay? Now that I think about it, I have 2 bottles of sustain alpha liquivade sitting at room temp that I won't be using till feb. My wife would just prefer to not have my fridge filled with PHs and test boosters but if the shelf-life difference is noteworthy I'll put my foot down...... or beg.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you need a his and hers fridge . . . beg for that ;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking for a PP rep:

I picked up 2 bottles of tren liquidvade due to the up-coming ban and was wondering, will the product be okay when it is delivered sitting outside my house on my steps in the cold while I'm at work and also what is the best way to store it? Is refrigeration needed or is room temp okay? Now that I think about it, I have 2 bottles of sustain alpha liquivade sitting at room temp that I won't be using till feb. My wife would just prefer to not have my fridge filled with PHs and test boosters but if the shelf-life difference is noteworthy I'll put my foot down...... or beg.
They should be absolutely fine my man. We recommend that you store them under stable environmental conditions (sans extreme changes in heat, moisture, and/or light). Storing them in a closet for example is a good idea, but a fridge is even better. They are listed as with an exp date of 2 years from the manufactured date on the bottle, but if you keep under somewhat ideal conditions, they'll last 5 years easy; probably even longer.

I can empathize with the wife yelling at you for everything in the fridge; I get yelled at all the time as well, lol. I have a small arsenal that I've collected over the years, so that's why I'm investing in a small fridge/freezer for my garage. :D

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
They should be absolutely fine my man. We recommend that you store them under stable environmental conditions (sans extreme changes in heat, moisture, and/or light). Storing them in a closet for example is a good idea, but a fridge is even better. They are listed as with an exp date of 2 years from the manufactured date on the bottle, but if you keep under somewhat ideal conditions, they'll last 5 years easy; probably even longer.

I can empathize with the wife yelling at you for everything in the fridge; I get yelled at all the time as well, lol. I have a small arsenal that I've collected over the years, so that's why I'm investing in a small fridge/freezer for my garage. :D
Thanks for the info. I got the word that my package was shipped yesterday but I still haven't received it and tomorrow I leave till Sunday. Hopefully it arrives beforehand.

The wife is actually very understanding but occasionally I hear, "What is this hCG solution? What is this sustanon? What is this sustain alpha? Is this why you're hard 3000 times a day?" and I just say, "No dear, I'm just so attracted to you I can't help myself. It has nothing to do with having 8x the normal test level :lol5:"

purelife1

same here i bought a small fridge for my garage as my wife kept getting mad with gh vials in the fruit bins

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
same here i bought a small fridge for my garage as my wife kept getting mad with gh vials in the fruit bins
Haha - i keep it in the fruit bins too or on the shelf next to the mustard.

I purchased all new appliances for the kitchen, cause i needed them but also figuring I'd use the old fridge for my purposes. I carried the old fridge to the basement, a double door 72 inch, by myself. It was more of a controlled fall down the stairs than a carry. Anyway, the basement fridge is now for my wife to stock bulk items from BJs and the upstairs is for perishable foods, no supplements allowed. But how can you get upset with a woman who can keep the household on a ketogenic diet on request, anabolic diet on request, carb cycle as requested, whatever? and she's hot.... I'm not going to push my luck.