Phera/m-drol cycle

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
hey guys. starting day 4 of my phera/m-drol cycle. but i may have a problem.

heres how it looks -
phera- 10,20,20,30(maybe? probably not)
m-Drol-00,00,10,20,20,10

but now that i read more i hear to start with m-drol and end with phera. can i just start m-drol tomorrow and wait on the phera?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes you can, 10mg of phera for 4 days is mehh, not a lot... Swtch to m-drol, an ddo like this:

m-drol:20/20/20/30
p-plex: 0/0/20/20/30/40

the 4 extra days is no biggy, your gonna be shut down regardless, just make sure you are taking milk thistle and liv. 52 ED....

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
Start with phera and bridge into mdrol. Run phera at 20/20/30/30 or 20/30/30/30. Phera wont do much at 10 mg. Mdrol should only be run for 3 weeks. I would run it at 10/20/20 or 10/10/20 but I respond well to mdrol. Phera is a wet bulker so run it first and bridge int mdrol. Mdrol will dry you out and get rid of bloat from Phera. This is a pretty harsh cycle, make sure you have support sups and proper pct with serm.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually I was drying out bad on P-plex, joints dont lie... You want to get the m-drol in first as thats where the huge explosive gains come in within the first week of usage. The p-plex is supposed to help you solidify your mass gains from m-drol, while helping you increase your strength consistently, which p-plex does better than m-drol IMO.... And if superdrol did what is does, there wont be any gains to really be made on p-plex, just the solidifying factor...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just read up on Unreal's guide, he is the most well spoken and knowledgable persons on superdrol.... He explains the m-drol/p-plex bridge and why you should run m-drol first....

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
well if u have trouble gaining toward the end of ur cycle, then m-drol at the end would be great! and if u get bad sides from it. u'll already have weeks of gains you can keep. i'd keep it how it is.. consider upping ur dosages of pplex

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bad sides from m-drol are highly over rated.... IMO