M1-T and S1+

Niko

Board Supporter
Awards
Anyone think it is OK to run M1-T and S1+ together during the same cycle?

By the way, I am new here and love the forum!

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
You can do it, but thats an awful lot of 1-test. The lethargy will be brutal.

I ran m1t with a 1-test/4ad transdermal a while back. The gains were good, but I just felt like crap. I've had much better experiences using just 4ad transdermal.

Niko

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks for the quick response. Then S1+ should be used as a stand alone product?

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
yeah.
hit the M1T with the 4aderm from dermabolics or the homebrew. it'll be easier on the gonads

Niko

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks. Basically, what I am looking for is a way to use the least amount of the products and still recognize good and hopefully somewhat permanent gains while minimizing the sides. Now I hear you can run M1-T at lower doses with Methyl-14ADDiol as it will be easier on the liver and still make good progress. Any thoughts or info. on this?

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
just run the m1t starting @ 10mgED, bumping to 15/20mgED if needed after a week. and please, give it a week to kick in if you haven't used it before. get to know how your body responds to the compound before upping the dosage

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Basically, what I am looking for is a way to use the least amount of the products and still recognize good and hopefully somewhat permanent gains while minimizing the sides. Now I hear you can run M1-T at lower doses with Methyl-14ADDiol as it will be easier on the liver and still make good progress. Any thoughts or info. on this?
It's not advisable to stack any 2 methyls together for safety reasons. 4ad goes so well with M1t because it offsets some of the sides. I would not recommend taking m1t w/o 4ad.

10mg m1t & 200mg/day transdermal 4ad will give you increadible gains. I have increased to 20mg for a week, & the only difference I noticed was worse side effects, so I dropped back to 10mg. The gains were the same at both doses, & I'm 220-225.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest if you are new to these substances to dose your M1T at 5mg for the first two weeks then increase to 10mg. There is no reason to bump it anymore than that, unless you have had experience with this compound. Most that have used over 10mg have reported no noticeable gains, as compared to the 10mg. Just increased side effects. Stack it with a 4AD transdermal and you should be fine.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
like your avatar chasec. is that satriani's axe? looks very sim if not. cool either way!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Cycle Logs 0
FlawedGrunt Anabolics 4
FlawedGrunt Anabolics 1
pistonpump Anabolics 104